- Make it easier to access rear-riding cargo with the Luverne MegaStep Rear Step
- Effortlessly adjust your step position with brackets that can be moved in, out, forward and backward
- Wrought from high-polish 18 gauge stainless steel
- 5” full-length, non-slip rubber step pad gives you steady support
- Entire frame measures 6.5”L x 3”W for plenty of stepping surface
- Installation is a cinch thanks to vehicle-specific, high-strength brackets and pre-installed fasteners
- Matches your existing Luverne MegaStep Nerf Boards
- MegaStep includes all necessary mounting hardware
- Your Luverne MegaStep Rear Step is covered by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Loading up your truck or van before a move is tough enough. So don’t add unnecessary strain by hoisting that heavy armoire farther than you have to and give yourself the height advantage offered by a Luverne MegaStep Rear Step.
The Luverne Rear MegaStep is a rugged back-end addition, providing traction in all conditions thanks to an oversized 5” rubber step pad. With a sturdy 6.5”L x 3”W frame and an extruded aluminum core, the Luverne MegaStep Rear Bumper Step is made to deliver years of ups and downs.
Each Luverne Mega Step Rear Step includes vehicle-specific brackets, high-strength steel fasteners available in a black powder finish and all the essential installation hardware (some step assembly required). Your Luverne MegaStep Rear Step is backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Ships Between 5/24 - 5/26
- What Do You Drive?