- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Go for the royal treatment with Luverne Regal 7 Oval Steps
- At a whopping 7 inches, these are some of the largest oval steps out there
- Crafted from high-polished stainless steel with plastic end caps
- Matching non-skid step pads deliver prime footing surface
- Oversize step pads are securely bolted into place
- Your choice of cab length or wheel-to-wheel styles (depends on model)
- Includes custom vehicle-specific brackets for an easy no-drill installation
- Your Luverne Regal 7 Oval Steps are backed by a 5-year limited warranty
When you’re behind the wheel of your truck or SUV, you roll like the king or queen of the road. But getting in and out of that big rig can be a less-than-noble experience. So outfit your royal chariot with the blue-blood style of Luverne Regal 7 Oval Steps.
Measuring a kingly 7 inches, Luverne Regal 7-inch nerf bars are some of the largest side steps in the kingdom. Starting with stately stainless steel, Regal 7" nerf bars laydown a royal foundation. Then, your Luverne Regal 7 oval nerf bars are capped with plastic end caps. And, to complete the royal treatment, your 7” steps are outfitted with extra-large non-skid step pads crowned with the Luverne logo.
Don’t worry, getting these Regal 7-inch side steps installed won’t put you into indentured servitude. The custom brackets are made specifically for your vehicle, so you can keep the royal drill locked away in the royal toolbox. And to add to the majesty, Luverne backs your Regal 7 Oval Steps with a royal 5-year limited warranty.
Luverne Regal 7 Oval Steps Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeffrey M (ROCHESTER, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Mar 04, 2017 7:03 AM
The steps came in as advertised and fit on my 2013 F150. The only problem was the back bracket requires you to remove the bolt that holds your leaf springs on. Getting that off take some serious work. There was also some slight modification required to get the center bracket to fit. Total installation time was approximately 3 to 4 hours. Once they are on they are very sturdy and look great.
Reviewed by steve l (HAMILTON, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Aug 20, 2016 2:53 PM
Love these steps. I have a 2016 Ram 3500. These steps are "beefy" and look great. They are sturdy and a nice size for this size truck!
Reviewed by Kenneth H (MONESSEN, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-350 — Feb 05, 2016 1:51 AM
Not only do these look great but the 7" step makes it a breeze getting in and out of my SuperDuty truck with my work boots on. Smaller running boards are difficult to get your footing when getting back out of your vehicle but the extra couple of inches on these boards makes a big difference. They're easy to clean and look great! My only criticism is for the price, the metal is a lighter gage than I thought it would be but the three brackets on mine support them very well.
Reviewed by Giampiero K (San Leandro, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Mar 01, 2015 7:54 PM
Easy to install took only 30min per side and looks great. The only improvement is the rear pad could have been installed a little bit farther back.
- luverne nerf bars & running boards
- solid fold bed covers
- storm king car cover
- rhino dominator step bars
- ford truck running boards
- subaru car bra
- toyota nerf bars
- 2011 gmc sierra step bars
- 2012 ford focus intake
- running boards toyota tundra
- pick up truck cargo nets
- pickup truck rubber bed mats
- truck air filters reviews