- Get vertical with the Metal Mulisha Off Road VVS Bars
- Custom built for your specific year, make and model truck
- Vertically Variable Step design (VVS) allows up to 5” of step-height adjustment
- Constructed from fully-welded 3” heavy-wall tubing
- Finished with the Mulisha’s durable textured armor coating
- Steel step plates are laser cut with the Metal Mulisha General Approved logo
- Includes 4 adjustable step plates (2 per side)
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty on construction, 5-years on finish
Step up the attitude in your high-altitude truck with Metal Mulisha Off Road VVS Bars. These burly nerf bars feature the patented Vertically Variable Step Design (VVS) which allows up to 5" inches of step-height adjustment. That way, you and your passengers get a lift no matter how high your truck is.
Metal Mulisha Off Road VVS Bars are designed by the Mulisha boys, so they're built to take a beating. Crafted from fully-welded 3" steel tubing and finished with a black textured armor coating, your Mulisha side steps stand up to anything you throw (or kick) at ‘em. And, the aggressive style is topped off by the adjustable steel step plates-each laser cut with the legendary Metal Mulisha General Approved logo.
Built specifically for your make & model truck, VVS install easily right to existing frame holes. That way, you're out rollin' deep with the Mulisha crew instead of wrestling with your truck all weekend. And even better, the Metal Mulish backs your Off Road VVS Bars with a Lifetime Warranty on construction and a 5-year warranty on the powder coated finish.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Ships Between 6/29 - 7/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- metal mulisha nerf bars & running boards
- portable tire air compressor
- skyjacker hydros
- super hoop steps
- honda running boards
- jeep sun shade
- used jeep side bars for sale
- nissan armada running boards
- best cold air intake for jeep wrangler
- dodge truck nerf bars
- mats car
- suv liners cargo
- best car cover for classic cars