- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Improve your rig’s step-up and style with a set of N-Fab Nerf Steps
- Available in cab-length, bed-access and wheel-to-wheel custom configurations with a step for each door
- All-welded and non-modular steel bars are tested at an impressive 465 lbs. with a 0.084” wall
- High-gloss black or textured matte-black powder coat applied to a zinc base coating on steel, or a polished stainless steel (wheel-to-wheel only)
- Perfect for SUVs, flatbed trucks, trucks with campers, as well as those with utility beds or side exhausts
- All installation hardware included
- Your NFab Truck Nerf Steps have a 5-year finish warranty and Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
Don’t let a joyride in the lifted, off-road-ready truck or highway-bound SUV of your dreams be diminished. Install a set of N-Fab Nerf Steps today and enjoy the comfort and ease that comes when your rig meets you halfway.
Durably manufactured from non-modular, all-welded steel tubing with a 0.084” wall, these quality steps come in the length and configuration you desire – ideal for just about any SUVs, flatbed pickups, trucks with campers, as well as those with utility beds or side exhausts. They’re also weight-tested at 465 lbs., so you know they can hang tough for the long haul.
Completed with a zinc base coating, followed by either a high-gloss black or textured matte-black finish for optimum corrosion-resistance, your NFab Nerf Steps carry a 5-year finish warranty and Lifetime Workmanship Warranty. A polished stainless steel version (wheel-to-wheel sizes only) is available with a Lifetime warranty on both finish and workmanship.
N-Fab Nerf Steps Customer Reviews
91 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daivd H (PORTLAND, OR) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 16, 2017 7:46 AM
I surfed around but you cannot beat Autoanythings overall price.I received parts on time stated and installation was straightforward.
Reviewed by Tim Z (Sandusky, OH) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Sep 07, 2017 3:15 PM
Exactly as advertised. Good quality and they look great. If they were any easier to install they would put themselves on the truck. Took about 40 minutes total with my wife handing me the bolts.
Reviewed by Ivan C (ANCHORAGE, AK) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Sep 07, 2017 12:40 PM
The title says it all. Had both sides installed in about a half hour. They look good, are functional, and now my mom can get safely in and out of the truck!
Reviewed by Garbowsky, R (Greensburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Sep 07, 2017 5:01 AM
The manufacturer should have included the metric bolts to install the front clips on the Dodge Ram. Guys, do not drill out the factory set nuts for front clips, get 4 metric bolts from the hardware before install and the whole job can be done in 30 minutes.
Reviewed by Gary B (PAGE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Colorado — Sep 02, 2017 8:16 AM
Weld quality on driver side step was not uniform. Had been ground but was not consistent bead as the other steps. Overall the product is very good. Just being picky on the weld.
- n-fab nerf bars & running boards
- retrax retraxpro mx tonneau cover
- rubicon express skid plates
- amp running boards
- toyota bull bar
- toyota nerf bars
- land rover running boards
- truck tents ford f150
- 2011 tundra nerf bars
- chevy traverse running boards
- brush bar
- car roof rack
- steering wheel covers leather