- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enhance your rig’s looks and lateral protection with an all-new set of N-Fab RKR Rails
- Wrought from 0.120” wall, 1.75” tubular steel to hold up against the worst the road can throw at them
- Interior and exterior treated for optimum rust-resistance with a textured black powder coat
- Assist your ascent with a detachable pair of RKR Rail-compatible side steps (sold separately)
- Compatible with a wide range of foreign and domestic trucks, Jeeps and SUVs
- All installation hardware included
- Your NFab RKR Rails are covered by a 5-year finish warranty and Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
The life you lead behind the wheel is not for the faint of heart. Off-roading and trail-tracing are ways of life for you and your rig, but after a while, the road and its hazards are bound to take a toll on your exterior. Repel bouncing debris and stand up to rust and corrosion with a pair of N-Fab RKR Rails.
Built-tough from 1.75” tubular steel with 0.120” walls and finished with a good-looking, textured black powder coat, these lateral add-ons are suitable for application across the spectrum of rugged pickups, Jeeps and SUVs – including Hummers. You can even add a pair of N-Fab side steps (sold separately) for a leg-up you can trust. Your N-Fab Rocker Rails are supported by a 5-year finish warranty and Lifetime Workmanship Warranty.
N-Fab RKR Rails Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Daniel A (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Titan — Dec 15, 2017 6:08 AM
The fit was slightly off. Had to grind out two points to make them fit.
Reviewed by Rodney W (East Greenbush, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Colorado — Sep 01, 2017 4:30 AM
Nicely made bars and great idea for removable steps, but... They do not mount to the body mounts on my Colorado as the video shows, they mount with clips to the cab body. The video showed a Jeep. Turns out thats the way GM does it OEM even on their ZR2. Not sure how they would really work as rock sliders on a Colorado. They do fill the gap and hide the pinch welds pretty well. First side took a half hour, the other side took 15 minutes. Lined up perfectly.
Reviewed by Donald P (MARIETTA, GA) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Titan — Aug 16, 2017 5:19 AM
I like the concept of these. Ars, and they are fairly heavy duty and built well. The installation was a big disappointment however, since the front upper mounting hole was no where close to lining up on both sides. I ended up having to leave those 2 bolts out completely, since it would take major grinding to correct it. I expected better fit considering the price of these.