- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- ProZ Premium 5" Straight Oval Nerf Bars offer a secure step-up into your full-sized ride
- Crafted for a custom-fit to your specific make and model
- Choose from black powder-coated carbon steel or polished T304 stainless steel
- Equipped with a durable step pads for greater grip
- Stylish flattened-oval design adds even more stability
- Mounting brackets included for easy, bolt-on installation
- Your ProZ 5" Premium Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on black finish and a Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless finish
Getting everyone and everything loaded into your full-sized ride can be a challenge. Whether you’re running the kids to school or heading to the construction site, there's an easier and safer way to step in and out of your big rig. Get the grip you need to stand-up to your truck or SUV with a set of ProZ Premium 5" Straight Oval Nerf Bars.
With a sleek flattened-oval design and durable polyurethane pads for a secure stepping surface, these 5 inch oval nerf bars add style and stability. Crafted in your choice of black powder-coated carbon steel or polished T304 stainless steel, these custom-fit 5" nerf bars give your ride rugged, off-road appeal.
ProZ Premium 5 Inch Nerf Bars feature easy, bolt-on installation and come complete with all the necessary mounting hardware. Your ProZ 5" Premium Straight Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on black finish and a Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless finish.
ProZ 5" Premium Straight Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark L (Philadelphia, PA) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Silverado — Jan 20, 2017 10:36 AM
I order my 5" Oval Nerf Bars they to my house with 5-7 days my auto shop said there the easiest ones that they ever put on a truck they look great on my 2001 Sliverado I recommend them to anybody for their truck
Reviewed by martin b (MILAN, MI) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Jan 11, 2017 11:30 AM
I was able to install it but the instructions were wrong for my Ram brackets labeled for right and left side only the front brackets were right. Had to use the center and rear brackets for opposite sides listed. Otherwise good product.