- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up in style with ProZ Premium Running Boards
- Custom-made to run wheel-to-wheel on your truck or SUV
- Extruded aluminum construction with a non-slip, rubber step surface
- Finished with a durable stainless steel trim for OE good looks
- Available in a black and polished finish to match or accent your exterior
- Includes custom mounting brackets for easy, no-drill installation (most vehicles)
- Your ProZ Premium Running Boards carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Upgrading your trim package at the dealership can take your bottom line from reasonable to ridiculous. Skip the overpriced add-ons and advance your exterior with ProZ Premium Running Boards. Crafted from strong, lightweight extruded aluminum with sleek stainless steel trim, ProZ Step Boards deliver the same stylish appearance as their OE counterparts.
Custom-made to run wheel-to-wheel on your specific truck or SUV, these Pro Z Premium Running Boards feature a non-slip, rubber surface along the entire length for sure-footed stepping in and out of both seating rows.
Pro Z Running Boards are available in a black and polished finish and include custom mounting brackets for easy, no-drill installation (most vehicles). Your ProZ Running Steps carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
ProZ Premium Running Boards Customer Reviews
101 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by nadine c (CAMDEN WYOMING, DE) — Nov 06, 2017 11:50 PM
I love them the cost was not bad. And I had to have my husband help me a little but was not too hard to put on
Reviewed by Jon H (SARASOTA, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda Pilot — Oct 11, 2017 1:50 AM
So far these were delivered as promised, they are very nice looking and the quality and fit and finish are super. Installation went smoothly as well. I expect this product to hold up well over the next couple of years.
Reviewed by Gina D (BOYNTON BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Traverse — Oct 02, 2017 6:45 AM
I had ordered these to go on my 2017 Chevrolet Traverse based on precious ratings. The instructions were very well written. Installation took a couple of hours. I will have to say that there was only one thing it doesn't tell you. You have to move one of the A/C lines a little bit for installation. This was on the passenger side. They look really nice on the vehicle. The quality is good and the price was right. Gives my vehicle that little added detail.
Reviewed by Kenneth B (Staten Island, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Explorer — Sep 16, 2017 3:33 AM
Took a while to get center bracket installed. Self tapping screws would not hold any weight. Had to tack both sides to support any weight. 2017 Ford Explorer.
- proz nerf bars & running boards
- go rhino dominator 11 nerf bars
- 07 subaru forester custom guages
- battery charger in cigarette lighter
- dodge running boards
- honda running boards
- lexus mats
- f150 running boards
- bed liner for 2012 gmc sierra
- 2005 dakota 4" quad nerf bars
- all weather car cover
- bed liner accessories
- cheap dashboard covers