- Step up in style with ProZ Premium Running Boards
- Custom-made to run wheel-to-wheel on your truck or SUV
- Extruded aluminum construction with a non-slip, rubber step surface
- Finished with a durable stainless steel trim for OE good looks
- Available in a black and polished finish to match or accent your exterior
- Includes custom mounting brackets for easy, no-drill installation (most vehicles)
- Your ProZ Premium Running Boards carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Upgrading your trim package at the dealership can take your bottom line from reasonable to ridiculous. Skip the overpriced add-ons and advance your exterior with ProZ Premium Running Boards. Crafted from strong, lightweight extruded aluminum with sleek stainless steel trim, ProZ Step Boards deliver the same stylish appearance as their OE counterparts.
Custom-made to run wheel-to-wheel on your specific truck or SUV, these Pro Z Premium Running Boards feature a non-slip, rubber surface along the entire length for sure-footed stepping in and out of both seating rows.
Pro Z Running Boards are available in a black and polished finish and include custom mounting brackets for easy, no-drill installation (most vehicles). Your ProZ Running Steps carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
ProZ Premium Running Boards Customer Reviews
62 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brenda L (Griffin, GA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Explorer — Dec 19, 2016 6:51 AM
I had been looking for running boards, even tho I work at a Ford dealership they had nothing to offer for my 2016 Explorer, I googled and found AutoAnthing and the running boards were perfect, they add to the appearance as well as being functional!
Reviewed by Chris L (HEBRON, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Frontier — Dec 18, 2016 7:36 AM
Bought the Pro Z Premium Running Boards for my 2016 Nissan Frontier Pro 4 Z Crew Cab. Price was right and mounting brackets were included. Installation was a breeze. Mounting studs were pre-installed on the truck. Brackets fit the studs perfectly. One minor issue, the top stud on the first bracket (under the front doors) on each side of the truck was not long enough to allow for the lock washer. All other studs (five more) all were long enough. One person can complete the job.
Reviewed by Robert S (Massillon, OH) Reviewed for a 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe — Dec 15, 2016 4:43 PM
My vehicle is a 2017.You had no running board listed for that year.However,checked with salesman(car dealer) about any differences in the 2016 and 2017 chassis and found a high probability the 2016 would fit.I ordered it and the fit was perfect.AND THEY LOOK GREAT!!
Ships Between 1/17 - 1/19
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- proz nerf bars & running boards
- go rhino dominator 11 nerf bars
- 07 subaru forester custom guages
- battery charger in cigarette lighter
- dodge running boards
- honda running boards
- lexus mats
- f150 running boards
- bed liner for 2012 gmc sierra
- 2005 dakota 4" quad nerf bars
- all weather car cover
- bed liner accessories
- cheap dashboard covers