- Ships Between 7/10 - 7/14
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Putco Boss 4" Round Nerf Bars are custom made for your full-size truck
- For complete strength and rust resistance, Putco Boss Side Step Bars are crafted from 4" diameter heavy-duty stainless steel
- Putco Boss Nerf Bars are polished to a mirror-like shine for limited-edition looks
- Put wimpy side steps to shame-4" Boss Bars dominate standard 3" side tubes and nerf bars
- Putco Boss 4" Round Nerf Bars are outfitted with skid-free aggressive tread step pads
- Put your drill away—Putco Boss Bars come with custom mounting hardware and bolt-up to existing holes in your frame
- Your Putco Boss 4" Side Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
There's no mistaking whose truck is boss when you pick-up a pair of these bad boys. Putco 4" Boss Bars fit the tough look of your full-size truck and provide a safe, wide step for climbing in or out of your cab.
To improve your footing in bad weather, Boss Side Step Bars are equipped with aggressive molded-tread pads that are also great for knocking the mud off your feet. To go with their heavy-duty, 4" diameter rust-resistant stainless steel tubing, Putco Boss Round Nerf Bars boast a mirror-like polished shine that puts mere chrome to shame.
Put your drill away-Putco 4" Boss Round Bars bolt to existing holes in your frame for a sturdy hold. Putco also includes custom mounting brackets and hardware for your specific year, make and model.
Discover extra versatility and classic looks-bolt a pair of Boss Bars on your truck! Your Putco 4" Boss Round Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Putco Boss 4" Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Perry M (FINDLAY, OH) — Apr 29, 2015 4:45 AM
The negatives: When mounting the bars, I had to run the threads in the rivet nuts of the bars so that the bolts would start. To prevent rust, the bolts should have been stainless and the brackets powder coated. The front step pad is too far forward making it more awkward to enter and causing your foot to scuff the polished bar. Too expensive for the above mentioned reasons. The positives: They're relatively easy to install, look good and attractively cover the full length wheel to wheel.
Reviewed by Scott L (Marion, NC) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Feb 12, 2011 8:21 AM
Bars looked terrible after install. I had to take them off and machine the brackets to get them to look good. Took me a whole day. Mine look good now, but I wouldn't recommend them to anyone who is not a machinist. Good thing I am.
Reviewed by ELAINE P (Minerva, OH) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — Apr 15, 2008 5:05 PM
THIS IS THE THIRD SET I HAVE ORDERED IN THE LAST 6 WEEKS. EVERYONE WHO SEES THEM WANTS A SET. CATALOG ORDERING IS A LITTLE CONFUSING, BUT SO FAR EVERY SET HAS FIT.
Reviewed by Amee H (Port Townsend, WA) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Jan 25, 2008 6:36 PM
There great they look sharp and add alot to the looks of the truck. The only thing wrong is that they make the truck so much lower to the ground. I'm just going to have to lift it 4"-6" to bring it back to the orginal ground clearnce hight.