- Enjoy greater stepping freedom with Rampage Patriot Running Boards
- Built as solid as Plymouth Rock from T4 aluminum with durable molded end caps
- Custom galvanized steel mounting brackets with an anti–corrosive powder coating bolt to factory mount points
- Equipped with a full–length 4 inch wide non–slip stepping pad for sure footing
- Available in your choice of anodized silver or black semi gloss powder coat finishes
- Coated to fight off rust and oxidation
- Direct no–drill installation
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- 1–year warranty
A wise man once said: in Soviet Russia, running boards step on you! Here in the good old U. S. of A., though, we bow to no boards. We are endowed with the inalienable rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of automotive happiness. Exercise your freedom of modification with a star–spangled set of Rampage Patriot Running Boards.
In honor of our nation's heritage, Rampage Patriot Boards are as sturdy as our fruited plains and as attractive as our spacious skies. Wrought from premium T4 aluminum and caped off with molded seals, they're strong enough to support you and your family as you hop in and out of your cockpit. Plus, your Patriot Running Boards are equipped with integrated non–slip step pads for sure footing—even if France's beloved Jerry Lewis climbs nuttily aboard.
Mother Nature is no match against your Rampage Patriot Step Boards. Thanks to their protective coating, they're as safe against rust, corrosion and oxidation as Fort Knox's gold is against Bolshevik bandits. Even the vehicle–specific mounting brackets are powder coated for lasting durability. Best of all, your Patriot Running Boards are made by patriots right here in the U.S.A. and backed by a 1–year warranty.
Rampage 4" Patriot Running Boards Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Cliff N (Peshtigo, WI) — Jul 29, 2011 1:21 PM
I received the wrong step bars due to AutoAnything website inaccuracies on their ordering page. A postage paid return authorization was sent to me and I returned the 16080 bars back to the AutoAnything. Since, I've received correcpondence that the correct bars, P/N-14090 for my 2008 Toyota Tundra Double cab will be shipped 01 August 2011. Too bad it has take so long to get my steps bars, but the service has been great to this. I will definitely continue to do business with AutoAnything because of their service department. Hopeful;ly my steps will arrive and I can get them installed.
- Ships Between 7/15 - 7/20
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- rampage nerf bars
- ranchers running boards
- jeep side armor wrangler 2012
- power board running boards
- land rover running boards
- gmc running boards nerf bars
- honda running boards
- 2010 dodge ram nerf bars
- nerf bars f150 'wheel to wheel'
- ford ranger tow package
- box covers for pickups
- bull brush guard
- suv trunk cover