- Step into your cockpit in true style with Rampage 2" Slimline Step Nerf Bars
- Constructed from one piece of tubular steel and features welded brackets
- Simple no–drill install uses factory mount points
- Built with stirrup style steps for a truly unique appearance
- Made from sturdy 2” mild steel with a 3" molded plastic individual door drop step
- Equipped with non–skid step pads for surefire footing every time
- Dual-stage textured flat black powder coating fights off rust, corrosion and oxidation
- Custom wrought for a perfect fit on your truck, SUV or Jeep
- Rampage backs your Slimline Step Nerf Bars with a 1–year warranty
Hopping in and out of your rig's cockpit can feel like mounting a horse bareback—it's a tricky maneuver that's hard on the knees and fraught with potential missteps. With Rampage 2" Slimline Step Nerf Bars, making the climb has never been easier—or more stylish.
Forget about the humdrum look of straight steel step bars—Rampage Slimline Bars boast unique stirrup style steps that jut down just below your doors. Perfectly placed for easy in and outs, they're also equipped with non–skid step pads that deliver the firm footing you need to avoid pratfalls in foul weather.
As sleek as a thoroughbred pony, Rampage custom crafts your Slimline 2" Nerf Bars from streamlined metal tubing for a clean, no–drill fit along the side of your truck, SUV or Jeep. Plus, each Slim Line Nerf Bar boasts a dual–stage textured black powder coating to fight off rust and corrosion. And, they're backed by a 1–year warranty.
Rampage 2" Slimline Step Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
40 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kenneth R (NEWPORT BEACH, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Sep 25, 2015 10:45 PM
Out of the box the steps looked great. Instructions are pretty straight forward. removed all hardware and lined up the steps. I was short a few washers and locking washers... The bolts on the steps DID NOT line up nicely with the fold weld holes on the truck... What should have taken about 30 mins took about 2 hours. The steps looks great. Except the passenger side feels a little squishy when I step on it(missing Washers) The drivers side is solid.
Reviewed by Joshua A (JACKSON, AL) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Mar 05, 2015 5:20 AM
These look awesome on my pride and joy. They were so easy to put on. No prying or anything. I was a little worried with the one page instructions but it really that easy.
Ships Between 7/26 - 7/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- rampage oval nerf bars
- dee zee nerf bars review
- dominator iii
- nasta nerf bars reviews
- pickup tailgate step
- jeep running boards
- toyota nerf bars
- 2011 ford f 150 running boards
- 2012 jeep grand cherokee running boards
- 2013 dodge ram 1500 quad cab step bars
- discount cool air intake
- suv cargo mats vehicle
- towing mirrows dodge ram