- Step into your cockpit in true style with Rampage 2" Slimline Step Nerf Bars
- Constructed from one piece of tubular steel and features welded brackets
- Simple no–drill install uses factory mount points
- Built with stirrup style steps for a truly unique appearance
- Made from sturdy 2” mild steel with a 3" molded plastic individual door drop step
- Equipped with non–skid step pads for surefire footing every time
- Dual-stage textured flat black powder coating fights off rust, corrosion and oxidation
- Custom wrought for a perfect fit on your truck, SUV or Jeep
- Rampage backs your Slimline Step Nerf Bars with a 1–year warranty
Hopping in and out of your rig's cockpit can feel like mounting a horse bareback—it's a tricky maneuver that's hard on the knees and fraught with potential missteps. With Rampage 2" Slimline Step Nerf Bars, making the climb has never been easier—or more stylish.
Forget about the humdrum look of straight steel step bars—Rampage Slimline Bars boast unique stirrup style steps that jut down just below your doors. Perfectly placed for easy in and outs, they're also equipped with non–skid step pads that deliver the firm footing you need to avoid pratfalls in foul weather.
As sleek as a thoroughbred pony, Rampage custom crafts your Slimline 2" Nerf Bars from streamlined metal tubing for a clean, no–drill fit along the side of your truck, SUV or Jeep. Plus, each Slim Line Nerf Bar boasts a dual–stage textured black powder coating to fight off rust and corrosion. And, they're backed by a 1–year warranty.
Rampage 2" Slimline Step Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
41 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sean V (HALIFAX, MA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Sep 23, 2016 4:19 AM
I would have given these bars 5 stars but install was not as easy as other reviewers stated. I have a 2016 ram crew cab and the factory bolts to take out were a pain. Had to use the neighbors pneumatic drill to get them to budge. Then the new bolts would not go in straight, so I had to bang the washers off of the factory bolts to re use those. Once on the bars look and work great though. Love how they are not big and clunky. My wife and 7 year old daughters can now get in and out of the tr
Reviewed by Kenneth R (NEWPORT BEACH, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Sep 25, 2015 10:45 PM
Out of the box the steps looked great. Instructions are pretty straight forward. removed all hardware and lined up the steps. I was short a few washers and locking washers... The bolts on the steps DID NOT line up nicely with the fold weld holes on the truck... What should have taken about 30 mins took about 2 hours. The steps looks great. Except the passenger side feels a little squishy when I step on it(missing Washers) The drivers side is solid.
Reviewed by Joshua A (JACKSON, AL) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Mar 05, 2015 5:20 AM
These look awesome on my pride and joy. They were so easy to put on. No prying or anything. I was a little worried with the one page instructions but it really that easy.
Ships Between 9/26 - 9/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- rampage nerf bars & running boards
- dee zee nx running boards
- shelf-it overhead storage
- silverado acessories
- running boards dodge
- bmw front bra
- pickup tailgate step
- hummer h3 running boards
- 2007 nissan pathfinder running boards
- subaru impreza bra
- bed covers for pickups
- receiver hitches for trucks
- roof top carriers for suvs