- Step into your cockpit in true style with Rampage 2" Slimline Step Nerf Bars
- Constructed from one piece of tubular steel and features welded brackets
- Simple no–drill install uses factory mount points
- Built with stirrup style steps for a truly unique appearance
- Made from sturdy 2” mild steel with a 3" molded plastic individual door drop step
- Equipped with non–skid step pads for surefire footing every time
- Dual-stage textured flat black powder coating fights off rust, corrosion and oxidation
- Custom wrought for a perfect fit on your truck, SUV or Jeep
- Rampage backs your Slimline Step Nerf Bars with a 1–year warranty
Hopping in and out of your rig's cockpit can feel like mounting a horse bareback—it's a tricky maneuver that's hard on the knees and fraught with potential missteps. With Rampage 2" Slimline Step Nerf Bars, making the climb has never been easier—or more stylish.
Forget about the humdrum look of straight steel step bars—Rampage Slimline Bars boast unique stirrup style steps that jut down just below your doors. Perfectly placed for easy in and outs, they're also equipped with non–skid step pads that deliver the firm footing you need to avoid pratfalls in foul weather.
As sleek as a thoroughbred pony, Rampage custom crafts your Slimline 2" Nerf Bars from streamlined metal tubing for a clean, no–drill fit along the side of your truck, SUV or Jeep. Plus, each Slim Line Nerf Bar boasts a dual–stage textured black powder coating to fight off rust and corrosion. And, they're backed by a 1–year warranty.
Rampage 2" Slimline Step Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
37 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joshua A (JACKSON, AL) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Mar 05, 2015 5:20 AM
These look awesome on my pride and joy. They were so easy to put on. No prying or anything. I was a little worried with the one page instructions but it really that easy.
Reviewed by John F (SUWANEE, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Dec 26, 2014 5:22 AM
These steps are a real pain to install. You need 2 people and a lot of tugging and pulling to get them on. The actual step platform on the front passenger side is tilted inward toward the cab. I contacted Rampage directly and while they admitted it wasn't right, they expected me to pay to ship the unit back then they would ship out a new one. Not acceptable. I turned the situation over to AutoAnything and am awaiting a response.
Reviewed by CHRIS D (CORAL SPRINGS, FL) — Nov 12, 2014 2:44 AM
Gave only 4 stars because they are awesome but....holes didn't align right. About 1/4 in. off. Makes a big deal installing when they don't flex. Had to finagle but once I did...WOW! Loads of comments. Beautiful.
- Ships Between 9/08 - 9/11
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- rampage running boards reviews
- rbp step bars
- rhino dominator iii
- go rhino dominator ii cab-length nerf bars
- pickup tailgate step
- running boards dodge
- ford truck running boards
- silverado oval step package buy
- ram 1500 nerf bars
- 2011 toyota corolla floor mats
- car license plate frame
- roof rack suv
- truck bed camping tent