- Compliment the sharper design lines coming from today’s new trucks’ with Rampage Xtremeline Running Boards
- Features the styling appeal of a side bar coupled with the strength of a running board for a complete experience
- Custom-molded end caps provide a touch OEM styling but the similarities end there
- Black boards are paintable to match your ride's style
- Get over 50% more step area than regular tube steps from the 6-inch board with a 5-inch step
- Heavy-duty mounting brackets attach to existing factory holes—no drilling required on most trucks
- Galvanized steel-powder coat, weather-seal installation brackets included
- The bars can be positioned forward or back to fulfill individual style or location needs
- Comes in your choice of stylish finishes
- Your Rampage Xtremeline Running Boards are backed by a 5-year limited warranty (stainless steel) or a 1-year limited warranty (black)
Cut yourself a break from climbing into your big truck, day in and day out. Equip it with Rampage Xtremeline Running Boards for not just ease of entry, but an enhanced appearance. Their stylized look is made complete by attractive angles and defined lines throughout—making it clear these are not your average side step bars.
Truck side steps are an easy way to add convenience to your truck. They're especially convenient when they bolt right onto your truck (most truck models) with no drilling required. And, with 50% extra step room than those other bars you were looking at, the Rampage no-drill running boards make getting in & out of your rig a breeze.
Available in multiple color options, your Rampage step boards bring new life to your truck. To fully customize your look, the black finish can be painted for a true color-match. Your Rampage Xtremeline Running Boards come protected with a 5-year limited warranty (stainless steel) or a 1-year limited warranty (black finish).
Rampage Xtremeline Running Boards Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bud S (Port Isabel, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Dec 04, 2014 5:43 AM
I am thoroughly pleased with my Rampage boards. The instructions were complete and easy to follow and all parts were in the box. The adjustable ends are a neat addition in that you can move them to coincide with the mounting holes provided Great
Reviewed by Frank V (Panama City, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Nov 02, 2014 5:47 AM
Running boards look great on the truck, however the instructions for installation do nothing to help with installation! I had to call just to get a diagram of what I was looking at with regards to the brackets and hardware, and then the diagram did not match what I was looking at on my truck. What was suppose to take less than an hour ended up taking more than 4 hours. There's a reason Rampage doesn't include a video for installation, cause you're on your own to make them fit!
Reviewed by Roger K (FREMONT, NE) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Jun 03, 2013 8:23 PM
The brackets fit great problem was the boards plastic ends run into the front fender where it slopes down. Had to grind off plastic to make the fit and it worked just not what one wants to do with a new purchase. The boards are not as heavy as I anticipated and plastic is cheap. You get what you pay for! They'll work but I wish I'd have looked at them in a store before plunking down the cash.
Rampage Xtremeline Running Boards
- Ships By 12/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- rampage running boards reviews
- steelcraft oval step bars
- lund aluminum nerf bars
- westin 4 inch platinum
- truck tailgate step
- chevy truck side steps
- honda running boards
- step rails for chevrolet silverado
- 2006 ford f150 running boards
- 2012 gmc savana van running boards
- auto chrome
- bicycle carrier
- wind guards