- Enter & exit your truck or SUV the easy way with Raptor Series 3” Round Nerf Bars
- Custom crafted to fit your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Built from durable, rust-resistant, 3” diameter stainless steel
- Polished to a mirror-like sheen
- 3" wide, raised saddle-style step pads are made of impact-resistant ABS plastic
- Step pads are 15% wider than the competition and sport the Raptor logo
- Easy, no-drill installation bolts right to factory mounting points in less than an hour (most models)
- Includes 2 nerf bars, powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware
- Your Raptor Series 3” Round Nerf Bars are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Trucks and SUVs make hauling gear, hitting roads less traveled and moving your car-driving friends a lot easier. But the high profile and raised ground clearance makes getting in and out a daredevil feat. So, take the thrill out of entries and exits, and step up the style with a set of Raptor Series 3" Round Nerf Bars.
Raptor Series crafts your 3" nerf bars from strong, rust-resistant, stainless steel—the best nerf bar material on the planet. Then, their polishing process brings out the steel's natural, mirror-like luster. Finally, your Raptor step bars are topped with their signature raised, saddle-style step pads—wider & stronger than other brand pads.
Installing Raptor nerf bars is a breeze. Bolting to existing factory frame holes, they mount in about an hour with no drilling. Best yet, Raptor steps up the offer by including two nerf bars, powder coated brackets, mounting hardware and a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Raptor Series 3" Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
29 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jimmy B (Cookeville, TN) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-150 — Sep 23, 2015 5:45 PM
The Raptor step bars are as good as it gets,in the nerf bar market.The bars arrived with all parts in good order and easy to read instructions.Installed in about two hours,with the time of removing the old bars.Finished product looks great and couldn't be happier with the product.The service form Autoanything was fantastic,which just makes the whole process great.
Reviewed by Larry O (Spokane Valley, WA) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Canyon — Aug 11, 2015 2:27 PM
Installed these bars on a 2011 Colorado extended cab 4x4. IMHO they are not worth having as they set in close and high and are more of a hinderence than a help getting in and out of the cab. The step pads appear to be a hard plastic, I hope it does not turn brittle from UV. Mounting was simple, chinese bolts are junk. Throw them away and use some grade 5 us made bolts.
Reviewed by Laird P (BEND, OR) Reviewed for a 1999 Toyota Tacoma — May 31, 2015 7:03 PM
After all the rave reviews I read here I bought a pair for my pick-up. They are nice step bars with heavy duty mounting hardware as I expected. Parts list and what I received were wrong. Parts had to be filed down to fit other parts from the kit; others had to be cut and filed to fit my truck. I had to cut two half inch shims to put between the frame rails and mounting hardware just so I could tighten them down. RIDICULOUS!
Reviewed by Steve M (Broken Arrow, OK) — May 03, 2015 1:18 PM
My new 3" Nerf Bars exceeded my expectations! Not only am I impressed with the product, the customer service, purchasing process and price was better than I ever expected! Auto Anything has gained a lifelong customer!
Reviewed by Thomas O (Woodstock, VA) — Apr 26, 2015 4:05 PM
I installed the bars in about two hours, and I am not very mechanically inclined. The instructions are fairly easy to follow, and all parts for assembly were included. The picture on your website is a little misleading, since the three bolt-on brackets are visible, but this is a minor point. It is SO much easier getting in and out of my GMC 2500HD.
Ships Between 5/03 - 5/05
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- raptor series nerf bars & running boards
- raptor series ssr running boards
- passenger side brackets for raptor nerf bars
- raptor 6"" oval nerf bars
- running boards dodge
- pickup tailgate step
- honda running boards
- nerf bars for toyota tundra 2012
- 2011 dodge durango running boards
- running boards for ford expedition
- suv mats
- custom floor mats for suvs
- roof rack cargo bag