- Step up your factory style with Raptor Series 4" OE Style Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom designed to fit your year, make and model truck or SUV
- Fully welded end caps and 30° bends complete the OEM style
- Choose from black E-Coated mild steel or high-polished 304 Stainless Steel
- 4" wide step area delivers sure footing for you and your passengers
- Shoulders up to a 500 lb weight rating
- Bolts to factory mounting points for an easy no-drill installation (varies by vehicle)
- Black mild steel models are backed by a 10-year warranty
- Stainless steel models are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When it comes to hawking dealership upsell accessories, the salesman can upon you like a bird of prey. But luckily, you're able to outwit that bird-brained nitwit and scoop up your custom accessories elsewhere-for a lot less. So, wrap your talons around the Raptor Series 4" OE Style Oval Nerf Bars and get the factory look without the dealership price.
To mimic the OEM style, Raptor 4" oval nerf bars are fitted with fully welded end caps-not cheap plastic like most aftermarket steps. But what really brings home the off-the-lot look are the 30° bends at each end. Plus, the 500 lb weight rating and 4" wide step area give you and your passengers the firm footing you expect from OEM-quality parts. And to match the factory look, you choose from a black or high-polished finish.
To go along with the factory style, your Raptor 4 inch nerf bars also boast a factory fit that makes for an easy installation. Mounting right to your vehicle's existing frame holes, these 4" nerf bars go on without any drilling or cutting. Even better, they're built to outlast the factory warranty. That's right, black mild steel models are backed by a 10-year warranty, and polished stainless steel models feature a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Raptor Series 4" OE Style Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
346 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Hector E (AMARILLO, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Frontier — May 13, 2017 7:03 AM
Bolt on my truck are short so trying to put these brackets on with the recommended washers would not leave to much thread for nut to screw on. Parts came in labeled. But on picture all brackets are facing a different way! I put mine on like the picture has them and plus they fit better on passenger front because it doesn't rub or pinch some wiring that is in the way! Look awesome and curve perfectly to my trucks body lines.
Reviewed by Robert R (West Jordan, UT) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — May 13, 2017 6:19 AM
So far I really like these nerf bars. Very easy to install. They appear to be pretty sturdy. Definitely make getting in and out of my truck much easier.
Reviewed by Shelton L L (MORSE, LA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — May 11, 2017 3:42 PM
Good product easy to install. Really dressed up my Silverado. Had to paint the bolt, they were shiny chrome, but everything else was what I expected. Other reviews helped know I g what to expect. Would recommend to anyone want good product at competitive price.
Reviewed by Malisa Y (ATHOL, MA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — May 11, 2017 10:29 AM
Easy to install. It took less than 45 minutes start to finish. They look and work great, and the price was half that of other sites for similar products.
Ships Between 5/23 - 5/25
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- raptor series nerf bars & running boards
- gabriel hijacker air shocks reviews
- go rhino 5" oval nerf bars
- in channel rain gaurds
- jeep running boards
- power chips for ford trucks
- dodge running boards
- rubber floor mats for ford edge
- running boards ford f150
- tacoma step bar
- window rain guards for cars
- car mats custom
- cheap truck tool boxes