- Step up your factory style with Raptor Series 4" OE Style Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom designed to fit your year, make and model truck or SUV
- Fully welded end caps and 30° bends complete the OEM style
- Choose from black E-Coated mild steel or high-polished 304 Stainless Steel
- 4" wide step area delivers sure footing for you and your passengers
- Shoulders up to a 500 lb weight rating
- Bolts to factory mounting points for an easy no-drill installation (varies by vehicle)
- Black mild steel models are backed by a 10-year warranty
- Stainless steel models are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When it comes to hawking dealership upsell accessories, the salesman can upon you like a bird of prey. But luckily, you're able to outwit that bird-brained nitwit and scoop up your custom accessories elsewhere-for a lot less. So, wrap your talons around the Raptor Series 4" OE Style Oval Nerf Bars and get the factory look without the dealership price.
To mimic the OEM style, Raptor 4" oval nerf bars are fitted with fully welded end caps-not cheap plastic like most aftermarket steps. But what really brings home the off-the-lot look are the 30° bends at each end. Plus, the 500 lb weight rating and 4" wide step area give you and your passengers the firm footing you expect from OEM-quality parts. And to match the factory look, you choose from a black or high-polished finish.
To go along with the factory style, your Raptor 4 inch nerf bars also boast a factory fit that makes for an easy installation. Mounting right to your vehicle's existing frame holes, these 4" nerf bars go on without any drilling or cutting. Even better, they're built to outlast the factory warranty. That's right, black mild steel models are backed by a 10-year warranty, and polished stainless steel models feature a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Raptor Series 4" OE Style Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
216 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Johnathan M (SAGINAW, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Sunday at 2:31 PM
Autoanything delivered product quickly and packaged without any damage. Easy installation, however found better installation instructions on product website. Very heavy duty and would recommend 4'as step down is wider. Brackets are heavy duty and will not hold water or snow like other product mounts.
Reviewed by Thomas S (MEMPHIS, TN) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Saturday at 6:17 AM
Tough and sharp looking nerd bars! Install was pretty straight forward but I had two questions and the awesome customer service at Auto Anything was very helpful in answering those questions. Great bars for a great price!
Reviewed by Paul S (Millbury, MA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Wednesday at 10:10 PM
I like the way they are built and look. Don't like the fact the front support only takes one bolt because the other hole doesn't line up. I called and they said to use one bolt. What will happen when I step on the front to clean my windshield? It's a brand new Tundra.
Reviewed by Jeff W (ELIZABETHTOWN, KY) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — May 16, 2016 3:38 AM
I love the looks and build quality of these nerf bars. The only reason that I didn't give it 5 stars is my concern for the support bars. They are not as thick as I would like and am concerned they may bend over time. I'll post another review in 6 months regarding the bars.
Ships Between 5/24 - 5/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- raptor series nerf bars & running boards
- raptor series ssr running boards
- raptor step bars for sale
- passenger side brackets for raptor nerf bars
- dodge truck running boards
- land rover running boards
- pickup tailgate step
- 2011 jeep grand cherokee oval nerf bars
- running boards for hyundai veracruz
- nerf bars dodge ram
- pickup bed rail caps
- rubber floor mat
- tent for back of truck