- Step up your factory style with Raptor Series 4" OE Style Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom designed to fit your year, make and model truck or SUV
- Fully welded end caps and 30° bends complete the OEM style
- Choose from black E-Coated mild steel or high-polished 304 Stainless Steel
- 4" wide step area delivers sure footing for you and your passengers
- Shoulders up to a 500 lb weight rating
- Bolts to factory mounting points for an easy no-drill installation (varies by vehicle)
- Black mild steel models are backed by a 10-year warranty
- Stainless steel models are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When it comes to hawking dealership upsell accessories, the salesman can upon you like a bird of prey. But luckily, you're able to outwit that bird-brained nitwit and scoop up your custom accessories elsewhere-for a lot less. So, wrap your talons around the Raptor Series 4" OE Style Oval Nerf Bars and get the factory look without the dealership price.
To mimic the OEM style, Raptor 4" oval nerf bars are fitted with fully welded end caps-not cheap plastic like most aftermarket steps. But what really brings home the off-the-lot look are the 30° bends at each end. Plus, the 500 lb weight rating and 4" wide step area give you and your passengers the firm footing you expect from OEM-quality parts. And to match the factory look, you choose from a black or high-polished finish.
To go along with the factory style, your Raptor 4 inch nerf bars also boast a factory fit that makes for an easy installation. Mounting right to your vehicle's existing frame holes, these 4" nerf bars go on without any drilling or cutting. Even better, they're built to outlast the factory warranty. That's right, black mild steel models are backed by a 10-year warranty, and polished stainless steel models feature a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Raptor Series 4" OE Style Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
32 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by colleen s (LAUREL, NE) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Saturday at 8:13 AM
this add specifically stated these bars would fit a 2015 gmc sierra 2500 HD diesel double cab, not even close. had to make my own mounts. the urea tank is an issue.
Reviewed by Richard H (Talladega, AL) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Titan — Jan 24, 2015 6:32 AM
The raptor series 4" looks good on my 2014 Titan they fit just right. It took about 45 min. to install. Thanks AutoAnything, great price also.
Reviewed by David H (DAVENPORT, IA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Jan 19, 2015 8:59 AM
Black powder coating is superb. Easy to install. A nice surprise was the RAPTOR logo lines up directly under the TUNDRA logo in the door frame.
Reviewed by Dennis G (Chippewa Falls, WI) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jan 06, 2015 1:59 PM
I HAD THESE ON THE 2011 CHEVY,THEY WORK OUT WELL AND WERE A SNAP TO INSTALL,ON MY NEW 2014 THE ONLY PROBLEM WAS THE HOLE ON THE BODY THERE ARE NO THREADS SO I NEEDED TO PURCHASE A RIVET NUT TOOL TO FINISH THE JOB OTHERWISE EAST INSTALL....
Raptor Series 4" OE Style Oval Nerf Bars
- Ships Between 2/02 - 2/04
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- raptor series nerf bars & running boards
- raptor series ssr running boards
- raptor step bars for sale
- platinum westin 4" oval
- toyota nerf bars
- pickup tailgate step
- honda running boards
- 2000 ford ranger running boards
- running boards for ford explorer
- floor mats for bmw 5 series
- billit grill
- cheap dashboard covers
- mats for trucks