- Step up your factory style with Raptor Series 4" OE Style Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom designed to fit your year, make and model truck or SUV
- Fully welded end caps and 30° bends complete the OEM style
- Choose from black E-Coated mild steel or high-polished 304 Stainless Steel
- 4" wide step area delivers sure footing for you and your passengers
- Shoulders up to a 500 lb weight rating
- Bolts to factory mounting points for an easy no-drill installation (varies by vehicle)
- Black mild steel models are backed by a 10-year warranty
- Stainless steel models are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When it comes to hawking dealership upsell accessories, the salesman can upon you like a bird of prey. But luckily, you're able to outwit that bird-brained nitwit and scoop up your custom accessories elsewhere-for a lot less. So, wrap your talons around the Raptor Series 4" OE Style Oval Nerf Bars and get the factory look without the dealership price.
To mimic the OEM style, Raptor 4" oval nerf bars are fitted with fully welded end caps-not cheap plastic like most aftermarket steps. But what really brings home the off-the-lot look are the 30° bends at each end. Plus, the 500 lb weight rating and 4" wide step area give you and your passengers the firm footing you expect from OEM-quality parts. And to match the factory look, you choose from a black or high-polished finish.
To go along with the factory style, your Raptor 4 inch nerf bars also boast a factory fit that makes for an easy installation. Mounting right to your vehicle's existing frame holes, these 4" nerf bars go on without any drilling or cutting. Even better, they're built to outlast the factory warranty. That's right, black mild steel models are backed by a 10-year warranty, and polished stainless steel models feature a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Raptor Series 4" OE Style Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
285 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brian H (CRESCENT, IA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Jan 11, 2017 5:07 AM
I ordered the boards after being pleased by looks and description saying it was an easy install. Never thought it would be as easy as it was. You can install by yourself without havething the truck lifted! Only issue was the sizing on directions was one size off for wrenches. Still would recommend to others!
Reviewed by Martin T (POUGHKEEPSIE, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Jan 05, 2017 10:34 PM
The black Nerf Bars is a easy to install process. Was able to do the installation in less than an hour with little help. Looks good on my white F150. Would definitely recommend this to friends.
Reviewed by Keith H (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jan 05, 2017 5:49 AM
Looks A+ Ease of installment A+ Quality A+ Took me less than 30 minutes to remove stock running boards and install these. They actually stand out far enough to actually have a step unlike stock OEM boards. Looks like they may even protect from getting door dings as well. Looks great and sturdy.
Reviewed by Paul T (Medford, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Frontier — Jan 04, 2017 7:32 PM
look OK for the money but hardware was not right and bolts on truck too short, had hardware from an old set of nerf bars and had to improvise to get front mount to work
- Get a Free Multi-Tool With Purchase - A $20.00 Value!
Ships Between 1/17 - 1/19
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- raptor series nerf bars & running boards
- gabriel hijacker air shocks reviews
- go rhino 5" oval nerf bars
- in channel rain gaurds
- jeep running boards
- power chips for ford trucks
- dodge running boards
- rubber floor mats for ford edge
- running boards ford f150
- tacoma step bar
- window rain guards for cars
- car mats custom
- cheap truck tool boxes