- Step up your factory style with Raptor Series 4" OE Style Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom designed to fit your year, make and model truck or SUV
- Fully welded end caps and 30° bends complete the OEM style
- Choose from black E-Coated mild steel or high-polished 304 Stainless Steel
- 4" wide step area delivers sure footing for you and your passengers
- Shoulders up to a 500 lb weight rating
- Bolts to factory mounting points for an easy no-drill installation (varies by vehicle)
- Black mild steel models are backed by a 10-year warranty
- Stainless steel models are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When it comes to hawking dealership upsell accessories, the salesman can upon you like a bird of prey. But luckily, you're able to outwit that bird-brained nitwit and scoop up your custom accessories elsewhere-for a lot less. So, wrap your talons around the Raptor Series 4" OE Style Oval Nerf Bars and get the factory look without the dealership price.
To mimic the OEM style, Raptor 4" oval nerf bars are fitted with fully welded end caps-not cheap plastic like most aftermarket steps. But what really brings home the off-the-lot look are the 30° bends at each end. Plus, the 500 lb weight rating and 4" wide step area give you and your passengers the firm footing you expect from OEM-quality parts. And to match the factory look, you choose from a black or high-polished finish.
To go along with the factory style, your Raptor 4 inch nerf bars also boast a factory fit that makes for an easy installation. Mounting right to your vehicle's existing frame holes, these 4" nerf bars go on without any drilling or cutting. Even better, they're built to outlast the factory warranty. That's right, black mild steel models are backed by a 10-year warranty, and polished stainless steel models feature a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Raptor Series 4" OE Style Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
70 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gary R (Pittsburg, KS) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Thursday at 8:40 AM
These bars are great looking and sturdy built and I think they will last a long time since they are stainless. The only problem is the instructions was very Bad!!! I called in and they sent me the updated that explained a lot better and I would suggest that you put this version in immediately....
Reviewed by philip s (Delaware, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Thursday at 6:00 AM
Super easy install... My 11 year old son and I had the job done in 45 minutes, and he did most of the work. They look better than great, and are very sturdy. They also don't have those cheap plastic end caps that always fall off. The ends are seamlessly welded stainless steel! If you're on the fence trying to decide which nerf bars to buy , get these and you won't be disappointed !!!
Reviewed by Martin O (RIVER FALLS, WI) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — May 16, 2015 10:05 PM
Great Product, really easy to install Took about 90 min start to finish, that included getting everything open, and throwing out all the packaging. Everything was mark great
Reviewed by Paul J (Falls Church, VA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — May 10, 2015 9:56 AM
I purchased these as they were the exact same ones that were on the truck when I purchased it, but they were rusted over pretty badly. The new ones look great with my all black truck!
Raptor Series 4" OE Style Oval Nerf Bars
- Ships Between 5/27 - 5/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- raptor series nerf bars & running boards
- raptor series ssr running boards
- raptor step bars for sale
- platinum westin 4" oval
- toyota nerf bars
- pickup tailgate step
- honda running boards
- 2000 ford ranger running boards
- running boards for ford explorer
- floor mats for bmw 5 series
- billit grill
- cheap dashboard covers
- mats for trucks