- Get a Free Raptor Series LED Flashlight with Purchase! With Purchase - $19.95 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Complete your factory style look with Raptor Series 4" OE Style Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom designed step bars to fit your year, make and model truck or SUV
- Fully welded end caps and 30° bends complete the OEM style look
- Choose from black E-Coated carbon steel or high-polished 304 Stainless Steel
- 4" wide step area & a raised saddle style step pad ensure proper footing for you and your passengers
- Supports up to a 500 lb weight rating per side
- Directly bolts to factory mounting points for an easy no-drill installation (varies by vehicle)
- Black carbon steel models are backed by a 10-year warranty
- Stainless steel models are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When it comes to hawking dealership upsell accessories, the salesman can upon you like a bird of prey. But luckily, you're able to outwit that bird-brained nitwit and scoop up your custom accessories elsewhere-for a lot less. So, wrap your talons around the Raptor Series 4" OE Style Oval Nerf Bars and get the factory look without the dealership price.
To mimic the OEM style, Raptor 4" oval nerf bars are fitted with fully welded end caps-not cheap plastic like most aftermarket steps. But what really brings home the off-the-lot look are the 30° bends at each end. Plus, the 500 lb weight rating and 4" wide step area give you and your passengers the firm footing you expect from OEM-quality parts. And to match the factory look, you choose from a black or high-polished finish.
To go along with the factory style, your Raptor 4 inch nerf bars also boast a factory fit that makes for an easy installation. Mounting right to your vehicle's existing frame holes, these 4" nerf bars go on without any drilling or cutting. Even better, they're built to outlast the factory warranty. That's right, black carbon steel models are backed by a 10-year warranty, and polished stainless steel models feature a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Raptor Series 4" OE Style Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
445 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William C (SHELBYVILLE, KY) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Apr 11, 2018 1:10 PM
I actually did not install them my self do to weather, had a mechanic put them on his response was positive went on easy no drilling bolted right on.
Reviewed by ALLAN W (Santee, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Apr 09, 2018 9:50 PM
Quick shipping, box was a little torn up by Fed Ex, but the bars were in great shape. Very easy to install on Ford F-150, mounting bolts are already in place. I was missing one plastic insulation piece, which was a little annoying but easy to substitute. Only complaint is that I wish the nuts, bots and washers were stainless steel for longevity. Otherwise I'm very happy.
Reviewed by Brian G (Racine, WI) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Apr 04, 2018 5:21 AM
I am very happy with the look and feel of these nerf bars, as they are actually better than my previous OEM ones. They have a more sure-footed pad on top, so no worries about slipping in the dead of winter here in Wisconsin, and are plenty sol. My only knock on the installation was that the instructions called out a 17mm socket, but in actuality, the bolt heads were a 5/8"; not a big deal, just an annoyance after nearly rounding off a couple of bolt heads. My wife likes them, so all is good!