- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up style and convenience with Raptor Series 4” Magnum Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom crafted to fit your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Cab-length bars provide step points for both front and rear doors (if equipped) Built from your choice of 4” oval stainless or mild steel
- Stainless models feature welded steel end caps and a polished mirror finish
- Mild steel models feature high-impact ABS end caps and a black E-Coat finish
- 4" wide, low-profile step pads are made of impact-resistant ABS plastic and sport the Raptor logo
- Easy, no-drill installation bolts right to factory mounting points in less than an hour (most models)
- Designed to shoulder up to a whopping 500 lbs
- Includes 2 oval nerf bars, powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware
- Black mild steel models are backed by a 10-year warranty
- Stainless steel models are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Take a quick look around at the highway herd and you'll see one thing in common when it comes to nerf bars—they're all round. So, when it's time to step up your truck or SUV's style, you can join the round clowns, or you can declare that round is for squares and bolt on the Raptor Series 4" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars.
Raptor Series crafts your 4" oval nerf bars from your choice of premium T-304 stainless steel or wallet-friendly mild steel. Stainless Magnum side steps feature a polished, mirror-like luster. The mild steel side steps are finished with a stylish, rust-busting black E-Coat. And, both models are topped with Raptor's signature low-profile step pads under each door. Plus, the pads are just as wide as the bars for the surest footing.
Installing Raptor oval Magnum step bars is easy—they simply bolt to existing factory frame holes in about an hour with no drilling. And to make it easier, Raptor includes powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware. And thanks to the steel brackets, your oval tube steps handle up to 500 lbs. Even better, Raptor backs your black steps with a 10-year warranty and your stainless models with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Raptor Series 4" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
241 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Cody S (NEW OXFORD, PA) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Thursday at 10:07 PM
I didnt know how they would look on my truck at first but i knew i was going with a great model of nerf bars and the price wasnt bad. It definitely does help for a somewhat lifted truck especially if u have short people or kids trying to get in and out easily
Reviewed by Larry P (Ponchatoula, LA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge ProMaster — Monday at 6:19 AM
nice nerf bars had a couple blems (nothing outstanding). I have a ram 1500 bars went on fairly easy The bars look nice and are very strong. Autoanything helped me with order and it went very smoothly Joe C. was my rep.Will order again from them.
Reviewed by Wallace L (PLEASANTON, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jul 16, 2016 8:46 AM
Nerf Bars are OK, dealing with Auto Anything and their flaky advertising and bad customer service should keep you from ordering from them online. Better sites out there.
Reviewed by Chad W (FRANKLIN, IN) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jul 10, 2016 7:25 AM
Look at several nerf bars for my dodge truck and finally pulled the trigger on these. They shipped fast, arrived fast and were packaged well. I installed them myself in about an hour and I am very happy with the way they look on my truck and the wife is happy that she no longer has to jump in, lol
- raptor series nerf bars & running boards
- lund 6" oval nerf bars
- stainless steel running boards
- passenger side brackets for raptor nerf bars
- truck tailgate step
- dodge steps
- ford running boards
- nissan titan side steps
- running boards for 2010 tundra
- suzuki equator tonnau
- auto trunk mats
- car brake
- cheap bug deflectors