Raptor Series 4" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars
- Get a Free Multi-Tool With Purchase - A $20.00 Value!
- Ships Between 12/29 - 1/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up style and convenience with Raptor Series 4” Magnum Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom crafted to fit your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Cab-length bars provide step points for both front and rear doors (if equipped) Built from your choice of 4” oval stainless or mild steel
- Stainless models feature welded steel end caps and a polished mirror finish
- Mild steel models feature high-impact ABS end caps and a black E-Coat finish
- 4" wide, low-profile step pads are made of impact-resistant ABS plastic and sport the Raptor logo
- Easy, no-drill installation bolts right to factory mounting points in less than an hour (most models)
- Designed to shoulder up to a whopping 500 lbs
- Includes 2 oval nerf bars, powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware
- Black mild steel models are backed by a 10-year warranty
- Stainless steel models are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Take a quick look around at the highway herd and you'll see one thing in common when it comes to nerf bars—they're all round. So, when it's time to step up your truck or SUV's style, you can join the round clowns, or you can declare that round is for squares and bolt on the Raptor Series 4" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars.
Raptor Series crafts your 4" oval nerf bars from your choice of premium T-304 stainless steel or wallet-friendly mild steel. Stainless Magnum side steps feature a polished, mirror-like luster. The mild steel side steps are finished with a stylish, rust-busting black E-Coat. And, both models are topped with Raptor's signature low-profile step pads under each door. Plus, the pads are just as wide as the bars for the surest footing.
Installing Raptor oval Magnum step bars is easy—they simply bolt to existing factory frame holes in about an hour with no drilling. And to make it easier, Raptor includes powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware. And thanks to the steel brackets, your oval tube steps handle up to 500 lbs. Even better, Raptor backs your black steps with a 10-year warranty and your stainless models with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Raptor Series 4" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
123 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ray R (MAGNOLIA, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Saturday at 8:50 PM
Installation was average for difficulty and time. The problem I had is I didn't notice a small dent on the passenger side step until I was done installing it.
Reviewed by Kevin H (Molena, GA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Dec 08, 2014 1:44 PM
Originally I ordered the Raptor 4" curved bars but they were on back order so I bought these instead. I'm really pleased with them since I installed them on my truck! They look great and make getting in the cab a breeze.
Reviewed by Ross H (WACONIA, MN) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Dec 07, 2014 4:25 PM
Two surprises. No. 1 After 4 months of spring and summer in MN I was surprised by pinholes of rust popping through the surface. I would wipe it away and a week or two later they would reappear. I hadn't even gone through a MN winter salt season. No. 2 I called AutoAnything and they replaced the bars at no cost. I am not very hopeful that they will be any better. This is about the quality of the Stainless Steel that is used. But, I love the AutoAnything service.
- raptor series nerf bars & running boards
- review premium oval nerf bars
- stainless steel running boards
- tuff-bar 4" oval nerf bars
- jeep running boards
- toyota side steps
- truck tailgate step
- toyota echo cabin air filters
- 2012 sierra 2500hd go rhino nerf bars
- ford step bars
- grille gaurd
- car bicycle racks
- car brake parts