Raptor Series 4" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars
- Ships Between 5/07 - 5/11
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up style and convenience with Raptor Series 4” Magnum Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom crafted to fit your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Cab-length bars provide step points for both front and rear doors (if equipped) Built from your choice of 4” oval stainless or mild steel
- Stainless models feature welded steel end caps and a polished mirror finish
- Mild steel models feature high-impact ABS end caps and a black E-Coat finish
- 4" wide, low-profile step pads are made of impact-resistant ABS plastic and sport the Raptor logo
- Easy, no-drill installation bolts right to factory mounting points in less than an hour (most models)
- Designed to shoulder up to a whopping 500 lbs
- Includes 2 oval nerf bars, powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware
- Black mild steel models are backed by a 10-year warranty
- Stainless steel models are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Take a quick look around at the highway herd and you'll see one thing in common when it comes to nerf bars—they're all round. So, when it's time to step up your truck or SUV's style, you can join the round clowns, or you can declare that round is for squares and bolt on the Raptor Series 4" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars.
Raptor Series crafts your 4" oval nerf bars from your choice of premium T-304 stainless steel or wallet-friendly mild steel. Stainless Magnum side steps feature a polished, mirror-like luster. The mild steel side steps are finished with a stylish, rust-busting black E-Coat. And, both models are topped with Raptor's signature low-profile step pads under each door. Plus, the pads are just as wide as the bars for the surest footing.
Installing Raptor oval Magnum step bars is easy—they simply bolt to existing factory frame holes in about an hour with no drilling. And to make it easier, Raptor includes powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware. And thanks to the steel brackets, your oval tube steps handle up to 500 lbs. Even better, Raptor backs your black steps with a 10-year warranty and your stainless models with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Raptor Series 4" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
150 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Edward S (MILILANI, HI) — Friday at 10:13 PM
The really like your product. I got in a couple days after I ordered it. The nerf bars were well packaged for shipping. Very easy to install. It looks awesome on my truck!! 2015 Tacoma Double Cab
Reviewed by Jacob N (WATERLOO, IA) — Apr 24, 2015 5:35 PM
Had these nerf bars on a truck in the past, so decided to go with again. Look great and easy to install! Only issue was that once I had them on, I discovered a dent in one from the factory. Autoanything was very helpful and quickly got a new one sent out to me!
Reviewed by Royal M (PIONEER, CA) — Apr 24, 2015 2:52 PM
Generally impressed with the quality of these bars, except for some hardware issues. 3 of the 6 mounting brackets had bolts that were welded off-perpendicular, and one of the welded nuts had fallen off. I was able to epoxy it back in place,then wait for it to cure. There was a flaw in the polished finish just behind the driver's step which could not have come from shipping. Despite the flaws, I was able to easily mount everything OK. Overall I am happy, they look good on my pickup.
- raptor series nerf bars & running boards
- review premium oval nerf bars
- stainless steel running boards
- tuff-bar 4" oval nerf bars
- jeep running boards
- toyota side steps
- truck tailgate step
- toyota echo cabin air filters
- 2012 sierra 2500hd go rhino nerf bars
- ford step bars
- grille gaurd
- car bicycle racks
- car brake parts