- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up style and convenience with Raptor Series 4” Magnum Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom crafted to fit your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Cab-length bars provide step points for both front and rear doors (if equipped) Built from your choice of 4” oval stainless or mild steel
- Stainless models feature welded steel end caps and a polished mirror finish
- Mild steel models feature high-impact ABS end caps and a black E-Coat finish
- 4" wide, low-profile step pads are made of impact-resistant ABS plastic and sport the Raptor logo
- Easy, no-drill installation bolts right to factory mounting points in less than an hour (most models)
- Designed to shoulder up to a whopping 500 lbs
- Includes 2 oval nerf bars, powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware
- Black mild steel models are backed by a 10-year warranty
- Stainless steel models are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Take a quick look around at the highway herd and you'll see one thing in common when it comes to nerf bars—they're all round. So, when it's time to step up your truck or SUV's style, you can join the round clowns, or you can declare that round is for squares and bolt on the Raptor Series 4" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars.
Raptor Series crafts your 4" oval nerf bars from your choice of premium T-304 stainless steel or wallet-friendly mild steel. Stainless Magnum side steps feature a polished, mirror-like luster. The mild steel side steps are finished with a stylish, rust-busting black E-Coat. And, both models are topped with Raptor's signature low-profile step pads under each door. Plus, the pads are just as wide as the bars for the surest footing.
Installing Raptor oval Magnum step bars is easy—they simply bolt to existing factory frame holes in about an hour with no drilling. And to make it easier, Raptor includes powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware. And thanks to the steel brackets, your oval tube steps handle up to 500 lbs. Even better, Raptor backs your black steps with a 10-year warranty and your stainless models with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Raptor Series 4" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
257 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kevin D (JEFFERSON, MD) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 08, 2016 2:36 AM
The cheapest the dealer had for my new Tacoma was more than twice the cost for of these. These arrived on time (which was fast). Were easy to install and look great. Actually the hardest part of the installation was unwrapping the boards themselves. They were wrapped so well to protect them in shipment.
Reviewed by keith k (MERRIFIELD, MN) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Oct 27, 2016 5:31 AM
I always like when you don't have to drill, these went on with ease, mount right to the frame, simple install.I think about 20 min a side and they look awesome.
Reviewed by Zach D (MUNCIE, IN) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Dakota — Oct 01, 2016 5:49 AM
Like many reviewers, I found the directions and the part labels lacking a little - the secondary support brackets weren't labeled despite being different lengths for different locations, and the nerf bars themselves were mis-labeled. Once I sorted through all of that, the installation was pretty easy. I would recommend - as long as the rust stays away for the ten years these are warranted for.
- raptor series nerf bars & running boards
- lund 6" oval nerf bars
- stainless steel running boards
- passenger side brackets for raptor nerf bars
- truck tailgate step
- dodge steps
- ford running boards
- nissan titan side steps
- running boards for 2010 tundra
- suzuki equator tonnau
- auto trunk mats
- car brake
- cheap bug deflectors