- Add a secure step and factory-like looks with Raptor Series 5" OE Style Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom-fit for your specific year, make and model
- Extra-wide 5” surface with durable rubber step pads for added grip
- Sturdy bar and brackets are designed to support up to 500 lbs
- Features 30° OE-style bends and welded end caps
- Bolt-on installation to your factory mounting points with included brackets and hardware
- Your Raptor Series 5" OE Style Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Skip the expensive dealership add-ons and lessen the gap between you and your truck cab with Raptor 5" OE Oval Nerf Bars. These striking side steps are custom-designed to give your specific year, make and model a picture-perfect fit and straight-from-the-factory style.
Raptor Series 5" Curved Oval Nerf Bars deliver years of durable use for you and your passengers – boasting a hefty 500 lb capacity. Raptor 5 inch OE Oval Nerf Bars are designed with an extra-wide stepping surface and non-slip rubber step pads for secure footing in any weather. And with 30° OE-style bends and welded end caps on each end, no one will even believe your nerf bars aren’t original.
Raptor 5" OE Nerf Bars bolt on directly to your factory mounting points with included brackets and hardware. Your OE Style 5" Oval Steps come backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Raptor Series 5" OE Style Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Greg T (Elizabeth, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jun 18, 2017 10:39 AM
The raptor Nerf bars are is a good product. The packaging was somewhat less desirable due to a patched cardboard box. We also received the wrong instructions for the model that was sent to us. However, raptor Immediately sent the correct instructions and made good on the other issues. I would recommend this product to anyone considering Nerf bars
Reviewed by steve z (Fairmont, WV) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Mar 01, 2017 8:34 AM
Love the bars looks great on truck and very sturdy , instructions a little bit confusing had 12 extra black plastic washers not on parts list or in instructions and needed 2 more clips to screw into truck on back bracket but would highly recommend the bars
Reviewed by Timothy S (PITTSBURGH, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jan 03, 2017 3:39 AM
Bars look great and feel solid, can be installed by ur self but definitely easier with 2. You get an extra bracket for drivers side front for 2016 RAM all holes are predrilled, only thing they should give same for passengers side ( u will see what I mean) only reason I didn't give it a 5 star, no big deal. Bars fell souls , I weigh around 250 no give on bars when I step on
Reviewed by Marcus E (Fresno, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — Nov 21, 2016 3:37 PM
The fit is really good and they look great. Installing was pretty straightforward and pretty easy. The packaging was in poor condition when it arrived. One nerf bar did have a small ding, but not worth returning. I would definitely recommend Raptor Series curved nerf bars.
- Get a Free Multi-Tool With Purchase - A $20.00 Value!
- Get a Free Pair of Gloves (does not add to cart) With Purchase - A $10.00 Value!
Ships Between 6/27 - 6/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- raptor series nerf bars & running boards
- powergate tailgate lock
- professional brake bleeder kit
- raptor 6"" oval nerf bars
- jeep car mats
- running boards dodge
- truck tailgate step
- floor mats lincoln navigator
- 2011 f350 running boards
- 2011 tundra step bars
- auto truck bed covers
- cargo covers for cars
- discount rubber car floor mats