- Add a secure step and factory-like looks with Raptor Series 5" OE Style Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom-fit for your specific year, make and model
- Extra-wide 5” surface with durable rubber step pads for added grip
- Sturdy bar and brackets are designed to support up to 500 lbs
- Features 30° OE-style bends and welded end caps
- Bolt-on installation to your factory mounting points with included brackets and hardware
- Your Raptor Series 5" OE Style Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Skip the expensive dealership add-ons and lessen the gap between you and your truck cab with Raptor 5" OE Oval Nerf Bars. These striking side steps are custom-designed to give your specific year, make and model a picture-perfect fit and straight-from-the-factory style.
Raptor Series 5" Curved Oval Nerf Bars deliver years of durable use for you and your passengers – boasting a hefty 500 lb capacity. Raptor 5 inch OE Oval Nerf Bars are designed with an extra-wide stepping surface and non-slip rubber step pads for secure footing in any weather. And with 30° OE-style bends and welded end caps on each end, no one will even believe your nerf bars aren’t original.
Raptor 5" OE Nerf Bars bolt on directly to your factory mounting points with included brackets and hardware. Your OE Style 5" Oval Steps come backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Raptor Series 5" OE Style Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Marcus E (Fresno, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — Nov 21, 2016 3:37 PM
The fit is really good and they look great. Installing was pretty straightforward and pretty easy. The packaging was in poor condition when it arrived. One nerf bar did have a small ding, but not worth returning. I would definitely recommend Raptor Series curved nerf bars.
Reviewed by James N (Cleveland Heights, OH) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Oct 27, 2016 5:12 AM
These were used to replace the original painted OEM boards. So far they seem very nice but the mounting brackets are not very rugged. The brackets will fail before the boards. Description said the bars had a rubber pad which is not true. Pad is a hard plastic, so I'm a little disappointed. Hard plastic will be somewhat slippery. They could have at least used a TPE which would act like rubber. Sorry they are made in China but so far am pleased with them
Reviewed by thomas b (staten island, NY) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Oct 12, 2016 10:09 PM
I love my new step bars the welded ends are smooth and sharp looking with the ends turned in. Only thing I'd like to see would be the front step pad a little longer say 5" and the steel Guage be a little heavier but all in all they look great and I'm very happy. I looked at every step on the Web and I kept being drawn back to the Raptors you gotta love them.
Reviewed by Bob H (Boyne City, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Aug 02, 2016 4:37 AM
Delivery was fast and prompt ( 3days ) Packaging was superbly done.Installation was a breeze. All expectations were meet or exceeded.A well crafted product Thanks Autoanything.
Ships Between 12/12 - 12/14
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- raptor series nerf bars & running boards
- stainless steel running boards
- passenger side brackets for raptor nerf bars
- raptor 6"" oval nerf bars
- pickup tailgate step
- jeep running boards
- running boards dodge
- nerf bars for ford f250
- nissan titan oval bars
- black running boards chevy silverado
- floor mats deep for trucks
- 2010 silverado truck accesories
- truck bed toppers for sale