- Save 10% Use Promo Code Raptor10
- Ships Between 7/07 - 7/09
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up to big style and convenience with Raptor Series 5” Magnum Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom crafted to fit your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Cab-length bars provide step points for both front and rear doors (if equipped) Built from your choice of 5” oval stainless or mild steel
- Stainless models feature welded steel end caps and a polished mirror finish
- Mild steel models feature high-impact ABS end caps and a black E-Coat finish
- 5" wide, low-profile step pads are made of impact-resistant ABS plastic and sport the Raptor logo
- Easy, no-drill installation bolts right to factory mounting points in less than an hour (most models)
- Designed to shoulder up to a whopping 500 lbs
- Includes 2 oval nerf bars, powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware
- Mild steel models are backed by a 10-year warranty
- Stainless steel models are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Since you drive a truck or an SUV, you obviously agree with the old saying—bigger is better. And, it's not just for vehicles. It also holds true televisions, pizzas and paychecks. So, why would it be any different for oval nerf bars? Well, it's not, when you bolt on the bigger, better Raptor Series 5" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars.
Crafted from 5" oval tubing, Raptor Series gives you a choice between premium T-304 stainless steel and budget-friendly mild steel. Stainless Magnum side tubes boast a polished, eye-wincing luster. The mild steel side tubes are finished with a stylish, rust-fighting black E-Coat. And, both models are topped with Raptor's signature low-profile step pads under each door, which are just as wide as the bars for monster footing.
Installing Raptor oval side steps is easy—they simply bolt to existing factory frame holes in about an hour with no drilling. And to make it easier, Raptor includes powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware. And thanks to the steel brackets, your oval tube steps handle up to 500 lbs. Even better, Raptor backs your black steps with a 10-year warranty and your stainless models with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Raptor Series 5" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
47 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John Y (Sylvania, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — May 31, 2015 2:38 PM
These were delivered PRONTO. They were packaged very well & the first thing I did after unpacking was to confirm that all parts were included. No problems there. Grabbed a ratchet had them installed within 45 minutes. They look good & my buddy who also has a '15 Tundra likes these better than his factory bars.
Reviewed by james f (BOYLSTON, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — May 27, 2015 7:07 AM
Upon unwrapping my new side steps, I was more than impressed with the look and feel of them. The steps did not correctly mount to my 2014 silverado crew cab. The horizontal mounting hole for the bracket was not threaded on the truck, so on both the passenger and drivers side, the rear bracket is only bolted in one of two required places. I've emailed pictures to support as requested over a week ago, but have not received any responses yet
Reviewed by Scott H (Ware, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — May 19, 2015 3:24 AM
These are on my Ram 1500 Crew Cab w/6'4" bed. The wheel to wheel steps finish the look and are very functional. The steps have a slight tilt inwards toward the body of the truck and don't seem to have anyway to adjust them but it doesn't bother me at all. I really like the matching stainless end caps over the other stainless steps with the black caps.
Reviewed by Johnny C (Phoenix, AZ) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-350 — May 06, 2015 2:38 PM
Steps are really nice. They came well packaged and with good instructions. Seem well made and feel like they'll hold up well for many years through the NE seasons. Only one complaint, I think there should be 3 brackets instead of the 2 it has.
- raptor series nerf bars & running boards
- raptor series ssr running boards
- raptor step bars for sale
- steelcraft 4 inch premium
- chevy side steps
- ford truck running boards
- pickup tailgate step
- ford f150 running boards
- toyota matrix cabin air filters
- toyota tundra step
- covers for cars
- auto horns
- bicycle carriers for cars