- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up to big style and convenience with Raptor Series 5” Magnum Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom crafted to fit your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Cab-length bars provide step points for both front and rear doors (if equipped) Built from your choice of 5” oval stainless or mild steel
- Stainless models feature welded steel end caps and a polished mirror finish
- Mild steel models feature high-impact ABS end caps and a black E-Coat finish
- 5" wide, low-profile step pads are made of impact-resistant ABS plastic and sport the Raptor logo
- Easy, no-drill installation bolts right to factory mounting points in less than an hour (most models)
- Designed to shoulder up to a whopping 500 lbs
- Includes 2 oval nerf bars, powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware
- Mild steel models are backed by a 10-year warranty
- Stainless steel models are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Since you drive a truck or an SUV, you obviously agree with the old saying—bigger is better. And, it's not just for vehicles. It also holds true televisions, pizzas and paychecks. So, why would it be any different for oval nerf bars? Well, it's not, when you bolt on the bigger, better Raptor Series 5" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars.
Crafted from 5" oval tubing, Raptor Series gives you a choice between premium T-304 stainless steel and budget-friendly mild steel. Stainless Magnum side tubes boast a polished, eye-wincing luster. The mild steel side tubes are finished with a stylish, rust-fighting black E-Coat. And, both models are topped with Raptor's signature low-profile step pads under each door, which are just as wide as the bars for monster footing.
Installing Raptor oval side steps is easy—they simply bolt to existing factory frame holes in about an hour with no drilling. And to make it easier, Raptor includes powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware. And thanks to the steel brackets, your oval tube steps handle up to 500 lbs. Even better, Raptor backs your black steps with a 10-year warranty and your stainless models with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Raptor Series 5" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
54 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Wayne S (Port Orange, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Sep 07, 2015 10:09 AM
These bars are a nice set of bars but the mounts allow too much flex when bearing weight getting into and out of the vehicle. I've had step bars on a previous truck (different brand bar) and don't remember this amount of flex. They haven't bent so all is well I guess. The instructions could be better I had to use the included instructions, online instructions and video at the Raptor website to make sense of it all.
Reviewed by James V (Severn, MD) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Aug 28, 2015 4:17 PM
Love the look on my 2014 GMC Sierra. I ordered the Rapture bars after looking at many. They arrived undamaged and were professionally installed in about a half hour. I could not be happier with the product and the great price.
Reviewed by Mike M (FORT MILL, SC) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Aug 18, 2015 6:53 PM
It took about 40 minutes to install them and I love the look. If I were to have one complaint it's that they flex a fair amount when I step up on them....granted, I'm a big guy, but I'd feel better about their potential longevity if they were stiffer.
- raptor series nerf bars & running boards
- raptor series ssr running boards
- raptor step bars for sale
- steelcraft 4 inch premium
- chevy side steps
- ford truck running boards
- pickup tailgate step
- ford f150 running boards
- toyota matrix cabin air filters
- toyota tundra step
- covers for cars
- auto horns
- bicycle carriers for cars