- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up to big style and convenience with Raptor Series 5” Magnum Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom crafted to fit your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Cab-length bars provide step points for both front and rear doors (if equipped) Built from your choice of 5” oval stainless or mild steel
- Stainless models feature welded steel end caps and a polished mirror finish
- Mild steel models feature high-impact ABS end caps and a black E-Coat finish
- 5" wide, low-profile step pads are made of impact-resistant ABS plastic and sport the Raptor logo
- Easy, no-drill installation bolts right to factory mounting points in less than an hour (most models)
- Designed to shoulder up to a whopping 500 lbs
- Includes 2 oval nerf bars, powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware
- Mild steel models are backed by a 10-year warranty
- Stainless steel models are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Since you drive a truck or an SUV, you obviously agree with the old saying—bigger is better. And, it's not just for vehicles. It also holds true televisions, pizzas and paychecks. So, why would it be any different for oval nerf bars? Well, it's not, when you bolt on the bigger, better Raptor Series 5" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars.
Crafted from 5" oval tubing, Raptor Series gives you a choice between premium T-304 stainless steel and budget-friendly mild steel. Stainless Magnum side tubes boast a polished, eye-wincing luster. The mild steel side tubes are finished with a stylish, rust-fighting black E-Coat. And, both models are topped with Raptor's signature low-profile step pads under each door, which are just as wide as the bars for monster footing.
Installing Raptor oval side steps is easy—they simply bolt to existing factory frame holes in about an hour with no drilling. And to make it easier, Raptor includes powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware. And thanks to the steel brackets, your oval tube steps handle up to 500 lbs. Even better, Raptor backs your black steps with a 10-year warranty and your stainless models with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Raptor Series 5" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
61 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Arlynn K (Santa Clara, UT) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Nov 24, 2015 12:32 PM
These are nice running boards and they look great. I didn't put them on myself so I can't speak for the instalation except that they ended up doing some drilling Other than the installation bill I am very happy with the purchase and the product.
Reviewed by Larry V (BEMIDJI, MN) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Nov 22, 2015 6:28 AM
Ordering and receiving these 5" Raptor Magnum Oval Nerf Bars has been a great experience all around!! The website was easy to order from, email on the status of the order was timely and items shipped within the designated timeframe. Installation (done by my mechanic) was less than an hour on the lift. The bars work look amazing on my truck and are plenty for stepping onto to ease truck access. They will also provide added rocker panel protection when I drive on gravel. They look great!
Reviewed by Buddy B (CYPRESS, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Nov 16, 2015 8:26 AM
Only one small complaint ... the installation instructions were slightly incorrect and out of date, but I was able to quickly figure it out.
Reviewed by Norman F (SACHSE, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Nov 12, 2015 7:06 PM
These bars were easy to install, took about an hour. They are sturdy and look great on my Ram 2500. I was also impressed by how fast they arrived.
- raptor series nerf bars & running boards
- raptor series ssr running boards
- raptor step bars for sale
- passenger side brackets for raptor nerf bars
- pickup tailgate step
- gmc running boards nerf bars
- jeep running boards
- bmw x5 running boards
- cheapest nerf bars for 2011 chevy silverado
- ford fx running boards
- roof bags for suv
- cover seats for trucks
- cargo liners for cars