Raptor Series 5" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars
- Get a Free Multi-Tool With Purchase - A $20.00 Value!
- Ships Between 12/30 - 1/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up to big style and convenience with Raptor Series 5” Magnum Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom crafted to fit your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Cab-length bars provide step points for both front and rear doors (if equipped) Built from your choice of 5” oval stainless or mild steel
- Stainless models feature welded steel end caps and a polished mirror finish
- Mild steel models feature high-impact ABS end caps and a black E-Coat finish
- 5" wide, low-profile step pads are made of impact-resistant ABS plastic and sport the Raptor logo
- Easy, no-drill installation bolts right to factory mounting points in less than an hour (most models)
- Designed to shoulder up to a whopping 500 lbs
- Includes 2 oval nerf bars, powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware
- Mild steel models are backed by a 10-year warranty
- Stainless steel models are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Since you drive a truck or an SUV, you obviously agree with the old saying—bigger is better. And, it's not just for vehicles. It also holds true televisions, pizzas and paychecks. So, why would it be any different for oval nerf bars? Well, it's not, when you bolt on the bigger, better Raptor Series 5" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars.
Crafted from 5" oval tubing, Raptor Series gives you a choice between premium T-304 stainless steel and budget-friendly mild steel. Stainless Magnum side tubes boast a polished, eye-wincing luster. The mild steel side tubes are finished with a stylish, rust-fighting black E-Coat. And, both models are topped with Raptor's signature low-profile step pads under each door, which are just as wide as the bars for monster footing.
Installing Raptor oval side steps is easy—they simply bolt to existing factory frame holes in about an hour with no drilling. And to make it easier, Raptor includes powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware. And thanks to the steel brackets, your oval tube steps handle up to 500 lbs. Even better, Raptor backs your black steps with a 10-year warranty and your stainless models with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Raptor Series 5" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
30 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William K (SAINT LOUIS, MO) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Dec 01, 2014 2:47 PM
The bars look nice and were easy to install but the step pads are too short. The step pads are adequate when stepping in but short when stepping out. I typically turn sideways in the seat to get out but doing so puts my foot behind the step pad. I have to look down and move my foot forward to make sure it hits the step pad. I have since seen other brands that have a much longer step pad that would make it easier to step on the right place.
Reviewed by Patrick W (Brazoria, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Oct 26, 2014 6:39 PM
I had no problem installing the Nerf Bars. They have really made it much easier to get in and out of my 2014 Ram truck. They have added a complete look to my truck. AutoAnything had the best price and delivery.
Reviewed by Jason H (Bozeman, MT) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Oct 24, 2014 10:10 AM
I have a 2014 Ram 2500 with the 6.4 hemi. I purchased the frame mount raptors that are listed to fit the cummins with def tank. They fit my truck great and I personally think the frame mount is a lot more solid on this model Dodge than the rocker mount version.
Reviewed by James G (Fairbanks, AK) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Oct 17, 2014 10:33 PM
Beautiful finish. Easy to install. Instructions were pretty vague but its easy to figure out what was on the drawing once i crawled underneath. I love them. I especially like the welded caps on the polished model rather than most manufacturers plastic caps.
- raptor series nerf bars & running boards
- raptor series ssr running boards
- raptor step bars for sale
- steelcraft 4 inch premium
- chevy side steps
- ford truck running boards
- pickup tailgate step
- ford f150 running boards
- toyota matrix cabin air filters
- toyota tundra step
- covers for cars
- auto horns
- bicycle carriers for cars