- Get a Free Multi-Tool With Purchase - A $20.00 Value!
- Ships Between 8/07 - 8/11
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get colossal style and convenience with Raptor Series 6” Magnum Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom crafted to fit your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Cab-length bars provide step points for both front and rear doors (if equipped) Built from your choice of 6” oval stainless or mild steel
- Available in mirror-polished stainless steel with welded steel end caps
- 6” wide, low-profile step pads are made of impact-resistant ABS plastic and sport the Raptor logo
- Easy, no-drill installation bolts right to factory mounting points in less than an hour (most models)
- Designed to shoulder up to a whopping 500 lbs
- Includes 2 oval nerf bars, powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware
- Stainless steel models are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
You work hard at the jobsite all day—the end of the afternoon shouldn't be a time to overwork yourself. Rest easy climbing into your big rig with Raptor Series 6" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars under your work boots. Your family will thank you, too, next time you're loading them into the backseat for a Sunday drive.
Wrought from 6" oval tubing, Raptor Series lets you choose between premium T-304 stainless steel. Stainless Magnum side tubes boast a polished, neck-twisting luster. The bars are topped with Raptor's signature low-profile step pads under each door, which are just as wide as the bars for colossal footing.
Installing Raptor 6" oval nerf bars is easy—they simply bolt to existing factory frame holes in about an hour with no drilling. And to make it easier, Raptor includes powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware. And thanks to the steel brackets, your oval tube steps handle up to 500 lbs. Even better, Raptor backs your black 6" steps with a 10-year warranty and your 6" stainless steps with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Raptor Series 6" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
48 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rob H (Ellensburg, WA) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Jul 17, 2015 11:23 PM
I really like the bars I received. They are excellent quality and dealing with Auto Anything was better than any of my other online experiences. I really thought a lot of their customer service and will buy from them again. I'm not impressed with the treads on the bars, as they seem flimsy and will likely break off in the winter. I did check and find that they make replacement ones for a reasonable price. I love the looks of these on my dodge 2500.
Reviewed by CHARLES K (GEORGETOWN, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jul 05, 2015 2:33 PM
The nerf bars are really good looking and the polishing is excellent. The carton arrived in pretty beat up condition with a few holes thrown in for good measure, but the nerf bars were unscathed. The instructions included are a joke, I suggest throwing them out and calling Raptors' tech dept. They will e-mail excellent instructions to you, that are very clear and easy to understand. They are fairly easy to install, but it would be much easier and quicker, if you had access to a car lift to use.
Reviewed by Eric T (STILWELL, KS) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jul 01, 2015 1:56 PM
Love them and so do all the short people in my life that need a boost up into my truck. Easy to install. The width of these bars is truly amazing. I have heard people talk about snow and ice accumulating on the step, so we will see once winter hits, but I feel there is enough space between the truck and the step to keep that from being too bad. AutoAnything was the most helpful and best price I could find out there and they offered me discount. Highly recommend.
Reviewed by Gregory G (MORROW, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jun 08, 2015 4:43 AM
The finish of the step themselves is quite high, brackets seem a little short because the steps are tucked up near the cab closely. seems like maybe it is the same bracketing for smaller diameter steps. Another inch of clearance would be appreciated, as you can't utilize the entire step pad when entering and exiting. Directions are generic, but ample to get the job done. Overall they steps look great and are plenty strong, maybe a modified bracket in the future will solv my issue.
- raptor series nerf bars & running boards
- stainless steel running boards
- 5 inch stainless steel nerf bar
- aries 4"" oval nerf
- land rover running boards
- toyota step bars
- truck tailgate step
- toyota tacoma side step bars
- toyota tundra running boards
- toyota prius cabin air filters
- leather truck seat covers
- performance air intake systems
- racks for trucks