- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get colossal style and convenience with Raptor Series 6” Magnum Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom crafted to fit your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Cab-length bars provide step points for both front and rear doors (if equipped) Built from your choice of 6” oval stainless or mild steel
- Available in mirror-polished stainless steel with welded steel end caps
- 6” wide, low-profile step pads are made of impact-resistant ABS plastic and sport the Raptor logo
- Easy, no-drill installation bolts right to factory mounting points in less than an hour (most models)
- Designed to shoulder up to a whopping 500 lbs
- Includes 2 oval nerf bars, powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware
- Stainless steel models are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
You work hard at the jobsite all day—the end of the afternoon shouldn't be a time to overwork yourself. Rest easy climbing into your big rig with Raptor Series 6" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars under your work boots. Your family will thank you, too, next time you're loading them into the backseat for a Sunday drive.
Wrought from 6" oval tubing, Raptor Series lets you choose between premium T-304 stainless steel. Stainless Magnum side tubes boast a polished, neck-twisting luster. The bars are topped with Raptor's signature low-profile step pads under each door, which are just as wide as the bars for colossal footing.
Installing Raptor 6" oval nerf bars is easy—they simply bolt to existing factory frame holes in about an hour with no drilling. And to make it easier, Raptor includes powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware. And thanks to the steel brackets, your oval tube steps handle up to 500 lbs. Even better, Raptor backs your black 6" steps with a 10-year warranty and your 6" stainless steps with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Raptor Series 6" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
62 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Roger D T (Lincoln, AL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Apr 12, 2016 4:34 AM
Boards lokk nice and fit well. Trouble with them is the mounting is to flimsy. Unit was rated five hundred pounds but my weight of 250 broke the mounting. Tried to talk to Raptor with out any success. Remade brackets and added a piece of angle iron and solved the problem. If you weigh much check the mounting before you buy.
Reviewed by Craig T (East Granby, CT) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Mar 03, 2016 4:18 AM
Just installed these on my 2016 Tundra TRD Pro. Super easy to install and they look great. Happy with the quality and the look. Only problem is now my wife can get into the truck and she wants me to drive her everywhere....
Reviewed by Aaron W (ARCHBOLD, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Feb 01, 2016 5:08 AM
Great looking step but was a pain to install. Like most other reviews, the instruction suck. So I went online to their website and printed off new ones. Well those were garbage too so I had to do it on the fly. They look great but make sure to use the spacers because the steps will look better.
Reviewed by John S (GRAND RAPIDS, MI) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Silverado — Jan 24, 2016 7:48 AM
I like these nerf bars due to their 6" width, solid end caps (not cheap plastic like all other nerf bars) and the step pads which give sure footing when getting in or out of the truck. The stainless steel feature shows quality versus the cheap one Chevy supplied with the truck.
- raptor series nerf bars & running boards
- stainless steel running boards
- passenger side brackets for raptor nerf bars
- westin platinum oval step
- truck tailgate step
- used jeep side bars for sale
- ford truck running boards
- nerf bars toyota tacoma
- running boards for toyota sienna
- silverado oval step package buy
- suv mats cargo area
- pickup truck tailgate
- bumper lights for trucks