- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get colossal style and convenience with Raptor Series 6” Magnum Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom crafted to fit your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Cab-length bars provide step points for both front and rear doors (if equipped) Built from your choice of 6” oval stainless or mild steel
- Available in mirror-polished stainless steel with welded steel end caps
- 6” wide, low-profile step pads are made of impact-resistant ABS plastic and sport the Raptor logo
- Easy, no-drill installation bolts right to factory mounting points in less than an hour (most models)
- Designed to shoulder up to a whopping 500 lbs
- Includes 2 oval nerf bars, powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware
- Stainless steel models are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
You work hard at the jobsite all day—the end of the afternoon shouldn't be a time to overwork yourself. Rest easy climbing into your big rig with Raptor Series 6" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars under your work boots. Your family will thank you, too, next time you're loading them into the backseat for a Sunday drive.
Wrought from 6" oval tubing, Raptor Series lets you choose between premium T-304 stainless steel. Stainless Magnum side tubes boast a polished, neck-twisting luster. The bars are topped with Raptor's signature low-profile step pads under each door, which are just as wide as the bars for colossal footing.
Installing Raptor 6" oval nerf bars is easy—they simply bolt to existing factory frame holes in about an hour with no drilling. And to make it easier, Raptor includes powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware. And thanks to the steel brackets, your oval tube steps handle up to 500 lbs. Even better, Raptor backs your black 6" steps with a 10-year warranty and your 6" stainless steps with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Raptor Series 6" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
70 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Douglas B (West Chester, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Sep 16, 2016 4:01 AM
I'm really happy that I went with the 6" Raptor Nerf Bars on my 2014 Tundra double cab. They look amazing and provide plenty of foot space to get in and out. I highly recommend them!!!
Reviewed by Valerie D (ALLENTOWN, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Aug 26, 2016 6:36 AM
Love my nerf bars...looks amazing. The only issues I had with this product were as previously stated by others that the directions included did not have all info need to install these. The ones online were a little clearer but still a bit challenging. The finished project made a world of difference for me as I am only 5' tall and now getting in and out is a breeze compared to beforehand.
- raptor series nerf bars & running boards
- stainless steel running boards
- passenger side brackets for raptor nerf bars
- westin platinum oval step
- truck tailgate step
- used jeep side bars for sale
- ford truck running boards
- nerf bars toyota tacoma
- running boards for toyota sienna
- silverado oval step package buy
- suv mats cargo area
- pickup truck tailgate
- bumper lights for trucks