- Run up style and utility with Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards
- Custom crafted to fit your specific year, make and model truck
- Built from durable, rust-resistant, T-304 stainless steel
- Features a foot-friendly 7” wide stepping area
- Polished to a super-bright, high-shine finish
- Impact-resistant ABS plastic end caps also act as mudguards
- Slip-resistant step pads sport the Raptor logo
- Includes 2 running boards, pre-installed powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware
- Easy, no-drill installation bolts right to factory mounting points in less than an hour (most models)
- Designed to shoulder up to a hefty 400 lbs
- Your Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Just like the Boss, your truck was born to run. And, whether it's running the highways and byways of America or just running errands, you gotta keep up. Put some stainless steel in your step and take style on the run with a set of Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards.
Raptor Series crafts your stainless steel running boards from strong, rust-resistant, T-304 stainless steel—the finest running board material known to man. Then, they polish ‘em to an eye-wincing gleam that is guaranteed to capture double takes. The ends are capped with impact-resistant ABS end caps that also pull double duty as mudguards. And finally, your Raptor running boards are topped with Raptor's signature slip-resistant step pads for the finest foothold.
When it comes to installation, leave the drill in the drawer. Your Raptor stainless steel side steps feature pre-installed mounting brackets that bolt right to existing factory frame holes in about an hour. And thanks to those powder coated steel brackets, these boards handle a hefty 400 lbs. Best yet, Raptor backs your Stainless Steel Running Boards with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards Customer Reviews
124 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bill M (Frederick, MD) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Tuesday at 1:21 PM
Product shipped quick, good packaging. Easy install (1.25hrs), but fought 1 bracket for 20 min. After a few minor cuts due to the sharp edge on the bottom of the boards, I decided the gloves included in the packaging were a good idea. Product sturdy and well built. Looks good. Gripes: 1) sharp edge on the bottom. After careful install, watch out later when washing/drying. They should roll or cover that edge! 2) I wish the front steps extended further back. I'm 6'2" with seat far back.
Reviewed by Harvey R (Brazil, IN) — Tuesday at 5:49 AM
Couldn't be happier with these. Both wife and I like the wide step,so much easier to get in and out of truck. If you're putting them on yourself take the steps off the brackets FIRST#!! Save yourself time and work. I have a 3/4ton 2016 Ram and it took about 1he ea side. They look fantastic.
Reviewed by Jean R (Seligman, MO) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Oct 13, 2016 5:30 AM
They look awesome and are very solid, with no give at all - due to the 4 mounting brackets. Super easy to install - all I had to do was remove the existing bolts and attach the boards with the supplied bolts. They fit like a glove. Love the fact there is no space between the cab and the board which will help with both safety and mud. Very happy with these.
Reviewed by Larry R (Belle Glade, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Oct 13, 2016 2:48 AM
From the start, the customer service was great. Immediate confirmation and delivery of product, it came within a few days. The price was good and some fees I didn't have to pay and I think it was normal business practice. I installed them from ground level. The first one took a lil time because I didn't want fine read. The next morning I installed the second one. With the use of my 3/8" air wrench, setting up to clean up was under an hour. I will buy again from Auto Anything.
Ships Between 10/20 - 10/24
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- raptor series nerf bars & running boards
- romik extension kit
- passenger side brackets for raptor nerf bars
- raptor 6"" oval nerf bars
- honda running boards
- land rover running boards
- dodge running boards
- 1999 ford explorer running boards
- running boards for 2010 silverado
- toyota tundra step rails
- window wind deflector
- custom car seat cover
- floor mat for car