- Run up style and utility with Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards
- Custom crafted to fit your specific year, make and model truck
- Built from durable, rust-resistant, T-304 stainless steel
- Features a foot-friendly 7” wide stepping area
- Polished to a super-bright, high-shine finish
- Impact-resistant ABS plastic end caps also act as mudguards
- Slip-resistant step pads sport the Raptor logo
- Includes 2 running boards, pre-installed powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware
- Easy, no-drill installation bolts right to factory mounting points in less than an hour (most models)
- Designed to shoulder up to a hefty 400 lbs
- Your Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Just like the Boss, your truck was born to run. And, whether it's running the highways and byways of America or just running errands, you gotta keep up. Put some stainless steel in your step and take style on the run with a set of Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards.
Raptor Series crafts your stainless steel running boards from strong, rust-resistant, T-304 stainless steel—the finest running board material known to man. Then, they polish ‘em to an eye-wincing gleam that is guaranteed to capture double takes. The ends are capped with impact-resistant ABS end caps that also pull double duty as mudguards. And finally, your Raptor running boards are topped with Raptor's signature slip-resistant step pads for the finest foothold.
When it comes to installation, leave the drill in the drawer. Your Raptor stainless steel side steps feature pre-installed mounting brackets that bolt right to existing factory frame holes in about an hour. And thanks to those powder coated steel brackets, these boards handle a hefty 400 lbs. Best yet, Raptor backs your Stainless Steel Running Boards with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards Customer Reviews
83 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Alan C (Oglesby, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Sunday at 9:10 AM
I installed the running boards by myself, but found it easier to remove the boards from the brackets. I put the brackets on the Silverado but let them loose, and then put the running boards back on and tightened all the nuts and bolts. It took about twenty minutes for each board to be mounted. Very happy with the product I give it five stars and Auto anything is a great company to do business with. Al, from Illinois
Reviewed by Kent W (Leesburg, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jul 15, 2015 4:39 AM
These running boards look good and seem strong with little flex when you step on them. Watch the sharp edges when installing and heed the advice of others, remove the brackets, install them separate (loosely), then the boards.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code Raptor10
- Ships Between 7/30 - 8/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- raptor series nerf bars & running boards
- dee zee nxc crossover running board
- installation bestop retractable running boards
- raptor 6"" oval nerf bars
- ford running boards
- honda running boards
- running boards dodge
- running boards for ford f150
- step rails for nissan frontier
- toyota solara cabin air filters
- truck bumper guard
- vehicle bra
- discount car mats