- Run up style and utility with Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards
- Custom crafted to fit your specific year, make and model truck
- Built from durable, rust-resistant, T-304 stainless steel
- Features a foot-friendly 7” wide stepping area
- Polished to a super-bright, high-shine finish
- Impact-resistant ABS plastic end caps also act as mudguards
- Slip-resistant step pads sport the Raptor logo
- Includes 2 running boards, pre-installed powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware
- Easy, no-drill installation bolts right to factory mounting points in less than an hour (most models)
- Designed to shoulder up to a hefty 400 lbs
- Your Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Just like the Boss, your truck was born to run. And, whether it's running the highways and byways of America or just running errands, you gotta keep up. Put some stainless steel in your step and take style on the run with a set of Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards.
Raptor Series crafts your stainless steel running boards from strong, rust-resistant, T-304 stainless steel—the finest running board material known to man. Then, they polish ‘em to an eye-wincing gleam that is guaranteed to capture double takes. The ends are capped with impact-resistant ABS end caps that also pull double duty as mudguards. And finally, your Raptor running boards are topped with Raptor's signature slip-resistant step pads for the finest foothold.
When it comes to installation, leave the drill in the drawer. Your Raptor stainless steel side steps feature pre-installed mounting brackets that bolt right to existing factory frame holes in about an hour. And thanks to those powder coated steel brackets, these boards handle a hefty 400 lbs. Best yet, Raptor backs your Stainless Steel Running Boards with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards Customer Reviews
111 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ERIC H (OAKLAND, TN) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jun 14, 2016 5:43 AM
Now that they are on the truck, I am well pleased. However, I just about lost my religion putting them on. Let me save you a few curse words. Install all 3 brackets, hang the running board on all 3 and start the nut on each as you do. Take a screwdriver and keep the hole for the bolt lined up as you tighten up each nut. That will HOLD the bracket STILL so you can start the bolt. Now go on and get it, you'll be fine.
Reviewed by James W (Conway, AR) — Apr 17, 2016 8:34 PM
Put these on a 2016 Chevy Silverado and they look and work great. Shipped quickly and packaged well from AutoAnything. I would purchase again and will continue to buy from AutoAnything.
Reviewed by richard s (COBLESKILL, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Apr 16, 2016 4:13 AM
they are more difficult to install without help, no instruction manual included, got it on line, the driver side has a dent which I am trying to repair,
Ships Between 6/24 - 6/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- raptor series nerf bars & running boards
- romik extension kit
- passenger side brackets for raptor nerf bars
- raptor 6"" oval nerf bars
- honda running boards
- land rover running boards
- dodge running boards
- 1999 ford explorer running boards
- running boards for 2010 silverado
- toyota tundra step rails
- window wind deflector
- custom car seat cover
- floor mat for car