- Run up style and utility with Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards
- Custom crafted to fit your specific year, make and model truck
- Built from durable, rust-resistant, T-304 stainless steel
- Features a foot-friendly 7” wide stepping area
- Polished to a super-bright, high-shine finish
- Impact-resistant ABS plastic end caps also act as mudguards
- Slip-resistant step pads sport the Raptor logo
- Includes 2 running boards, pre-installed powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware
- Easy, no-drill installation bolts right to factory mounting points in less than an hour (most models)
- Designed to shoulder up to a hefty 400 lbs
- Your Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Just like the Boss, your truck was born to run. And, whether it's running the highways and byways of America or just running errands, you gotta keep up. Put some stainless steel in your step and take style on the run with a set of Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards.
Raptor Series crafts your stainless steel running boards from strong, rust-resistant, T-304 stainless steel—the finest running board material known to man. Then, they polish ‘em to an eye-wincing gleam that is guaranteed to capture double takes. The ends are capped with impact-resistant ABS end caps that also pull double duty as mudguards. And finally, your Raptor running boards are topped with Raptor's signature slip-resistant step pads for the finest foothold.
When it comes to installation, leave the drill in the drawer. Your Raptor stainless steel side steps feature pre-installed mounting brackets that bolt right to existing factory frame holes in about an hour. And thanks to those powder coated steel brackets, these boards handle a hefty 400 lbs. Best yet, Raptor backs your Stainless Steel Running Boards with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards Customer Reviews
50 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Raymond T (GLENWOOD CITY, WI) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Saturday at 2:26 PM
I am please with the functionality of these runny boards. They protect the rocker panel from debris. The plastic/rubber wear strips are slippery when they have snow on them. The brackets fit dead on. I noticed a dent in the stainless steel running boards after I had put them on the truck. Not sure if I did it or they came that way. I'll live with the dent, too much of a hassle to exchange. Maybe I'll put a dent on the other side to match.
Reviewed by David R (Bloomington, IL) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-350 — Nov 04, 2014 4:04 PM
Everything bolted up nicely. Took less than 2 hours by myself. Instructions online are far better than those included. I weigh 310 and they are sturdy enough. Look nice !
Reviewed by william v (new port richey, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Nov 04, 2014 7:44 AM
The running boards were very easy to install. It took my son and I less than 30 minutes. The only thing that I didn't like were the bolts. Too much tension and they broke. I replaced them with grade bolts.
Reviewed by Ken S (GARDEN CITY, MI) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Oct 30, 2014 6:01 AM
My wife talked me into getting the Raptor Running Boards so she'd have an easier time getting one and out of my Silverado. They look great! Only complaint is that the installation directions were very poor. Had to figure it out myself. Still, makes getting in and out much easier.
Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards
- Ships Between 11/24 - 11/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- raptor series nerf bars & running boards
- romik extension kit
- raptor 6 oval nerf bars
- passenger side brackets for raptor nerf bars
- ford truck tailgate steps
- kia running boards
- dodge running boards
- f150 running board
- 2012 dodge ram 1500 running boards
- running boards 2012 ford explorer
- soft tonneau covers
- custom fit car mats
- performance brake pads