- Run up style and utility with Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards
- Custom crafted to fit your specific year, make and model truck
- Built from durable, rust-resistant, T-304 stainless steel
- Features a foot-friendly 7” wide stepping area
- Polished to a bright, high-shine finish
- Impact-resistant ABS plastic end caps also act as mudguards
- Slip-resistant step pads sport the Raptor logo
- Includes 2 running boards, pre-installed powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware
- Easy, no-drill installation bolts right to factory mounting points in less than an hour (most models)
- Designed to shoulder up to a hefty 400 lbs
- Your Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Just like the Boss, your truck was born to run. And, whether it's running the highways and byways of America or just running errands, you gotta keep up. Put some stainless steel in your step and take style on the run with a set of Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards.
Raptor Series crafts your stainless steel running boards from strong, rust-resistant, T-304 stainless steel—the finest running board material known to man. Then, they polish ‘em to an eye-wincing gleam that is guaranteed to capture double takes. The ends are capped with impact-resistant ABS end caps that also pull double duty as mudguards. And finally, your Raptor running boards are topped with Raptor's signature slip-resistant step pads for the finest foothold.
When it comes to installation, leave the drill in the drawer. Your Raptor stainless steel side steps feature pre-installed mounting brackets that bolt right to existing factory frame holes in about an hour. And thanks to those powder coated steel brackets, these boards handle a hefty 400 lbs. Best yet, Raptor backs your Stainless Steel Running Boards with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards Customer Reviews
174 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michelle G (TUCSON, AZ) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Thursday at 4:40 PM
I am very pleased with running boards, free shipping (which made a big difference!), and the fact that they were sent and received as advertised. As for the installation, I didn't do it and paid for the dealer to do it : )and they said there were no issues. The quality is good and I received them with no scratches (nor any damage) even with the little packing material they were wrapped with.
Reviewed by Elizabeth B (LIVERMORE, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 12, 2017 8:44 PM
The boards came very quickly and everything was in the box including gloves. Nice. It took about an hour to install them only because I took my time. These boards are very nice quality and should hold up for many years of use. Tacoma SR5 Double Cab.
Reviewed by Mark D (Niagara Falls, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Oct 11, 2017 7:34 AM
They were easy to install, seem to be of good quality and look great. I have already had lots of compliments. I chose black because the is no other chrome on my Ram. I like the seal between the body and board a very nice touch in our slush and snow season
Reviewed by Laura E (WASILLA, AK) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Oct 03, 2017 8:25 PM
I needed a running board that is wide for a good stepping surface to help my elderly mother get in and out of the vehicle easier. These Raptor running boards fit the bill great. They are solid feeling, have a wide step surface, textured for no slipping, and they look great on the truck! I like that they are steel and not aluminum. Easy install.
Ships Between 10/24 - 10/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- raptor series nerf bars & running boards
- putco boss nerf bars
- lloyd protector floor mats
- motorcycle cover winter
- porsche car cover review
- ford truck running boards
- running boards dodge
- floor mats for dodge grand caravan
- 2012 sierra 2500hd go rhino nerf bars
- 2013 dodge ram running boards
- auto rain guards
- cargo carriers for suv
- seat cover for car