- Eliminate that grueling climb into your cab with the RBP 3" RX-3 Series Round Nerf Bars
- Custom-sized to span the entire length of your cab
- Crafted from 14-gauge marine-grade steel for superior durability
- Support up to 450 lbs per side
- Each 3” bar boasts a solid, 1-piece welded construction
- Easily install with included bolting hardware
- Features a wrinkled finish for gnarly style and wicked corrosion protection
- Your RBP 3" RX-3 Series Round Nerf Bars are backed by a 1-year warranty
Do your quick fuel runs involve scaling your monstrous ride until you reach the cabin? Trade in your carabineers and ropes for a set of RBP RX-3 Series Round Nerf Bars. Constructed from durable 14-gauge marine grade steel, RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars are made-to-last. In fact, each cab-length bar is strong enough to support up to 450 lbs.
Each 3" RBP RX-3 features a 1-piece welded construction. What's more, these RBP nerf bars are easy-to-install with included bolts and mounting brackets. And, thanks to their wrinkled finish they are protected from corrosion and add a rugged style to your rig. Plus, your RBP RX-3 Series Round Nerf Bars carry a 1-year warranty.
RBP 3" RX-3 Series Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
33 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rick W (Yorkville, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Mar 13, 2016 8:10 AM
Autoanything rep. was great at assisting with order. Order came in as scheduled. Product looked great in and out of box and was well packaged. Installed very well. sturdy. Passenger side install just bit more involved as had to remove bolts on DEF tank and drop it down a bit to install mounts on pass. side. The DEF will drop enough without having to mess with or pull lines or cables. Once brackets installed just push DEF tank back in place. Steps painted Z of Z71 color looks great. Bit pricey..
Reviewed by Steve H (Normal, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Feb 23, 2016 8:11 AM
These Bars are Awesome looking, sturdy and well built. My foot grabs the back of the logo flat step for a good grip in the snow. the position is lower than stock and a little wider perfect just what I was looking for. yes you have to drill a hole for extra support no big deal if you work with with tools, these are heavy so I used a floor jack in the center to support it for a one person install
Reviewed by John D (HIGHTSTOWN, NJ) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Sep 05, 2015 9:16 PM
Very nice product but at the same time very dissatisfied. Miss advertised, they do not come with the option of RED insert was told it was a customer that painted there's
Reviewed by Kenneth C (WINTHROP, ME) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Aug 14, 2015 1:43 PM
Love the bar's. Easy install didn't take more than 30 min easy instructions. Only truck with them around town. Very well built and would very much recommend to a friend. Autoanything service's very dependable and on time.
Ships Between 9/01 - 9/06
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- rbp running boards installation
- go rhino dominator 4
- smitty built nerf bars
- westin e-series nerf bars
- truck tailgate step
- jeep running boards
- dodge steps
- dodge nitro running boards
- 2012 jeep wrangler nerf bars
- running boards for toyota highlander 2012
- pickup side tool boxes
- cargo net for pickup truck
- suv luggage carriers