- Eliminate that grueling climb into your cab with the RBP 3" RX-3 Series Round Nerf Bars
- Custom-sized to span the entire length of your cab
- Crafted from 14-gauge marine-grade steel for superior durability
- Support up to 450 lbs per side
- Each 3” bar boasts a solid, 1-piece welded construction
- Easily install with included bolting hardware
- Features a wrinkled finish for gnarly style and wicked corrosion protection
- Your RBP 3" RX-3 Series Round Nerf Bars are backed by a 1-year warranty
Do your quick fuel runs involve scaling your monstrous ride until you reach the cabin? Trade in your carabineers and ropes for a set of RBP RX-3 Series Round Nerf Bars. Constructed from durable 14-gauge marine grade steel, RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars are made-to-last. In fact, each cab-length bar is strong enough to support up to 450 lbs.
Each 3" RBP RX-3 features a 1-piece welded construction. What's more, these RBP nerf bars are easy-to-install with included bolts and mounting brackets. And, thanks to their wrinkled finish they are protected from corrosion and add a rugged style to your rig. Plus, your RBP RX-3 Series Round Nerf Bars carry a 1-year warranty.
RBP 3" RX-3 Series Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
31 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John D (HIGHTSTOWN, NJ) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Sep 05, 2015 9:16 PM
Very nice product but at the same time very dissatisfied. Miss advertised, they do not come with the option of RED insert was told it was a customer that painted there's
Reviewed by Kenneth C (WINTHROP, ME) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Aug 14, 2015 1:43 PM
Love the bar's. Easy install didn't take more than 30 min easy instructions. Only truck with them around town. Very well built and would very much recommend to a friend. Autoanything service's very dependable and on time.
Reviewed by Heather J (Jacksonville, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jul 06, 2015 8:02 AM
Purchased these so my truck would stand out. They are great looking once on the truck!Would give it a 5 but installation of these are things are a nightmare. Drilling holes in a new truck is crazy. Not hard to install once you get over drilling. Direction are worthless and the pic on the directions have to be printed on a 70's printer, you cant tell what it is. Auto Anything and FedEx are great as no damage to box and fast, but paint chipped from factory.
Reviewed by Christopher V (Fallon, NV) Reviewed for a 2005 GMC Sierra — Apr 16, 2015 11:58 PM
Super easy install,had no problems. Heavy duty construction. Makes my 2500 look shorter with the slight drop, now I bought a 3 inch lift for it.
Ships Between 2/10 - 2/12
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- rbp running boards installation
- go rhino dominator 4
- smitty built nerf bars
- westin e-series nerf bars
- truck tailgate step
- jeep running boards
- dodge steps
- dodge nitro running boards
- 2012 jeep wrangler nerf bars
- running boards for toyota highlander 2012
- pickup side tool boxes
- cargo net for pickup truck
- suv luggage carriers