- Eliminate that grueling climb into your cab with the RBP 3" RX-3 Series Round Nerf Bars
- Custom-sized to span the entire length of your cab
- Crafted from 14-gauge marine-grade steel for superior durability
- Support up to 450 lbs per side
- Each 3” bar boasts a solid, 1-piece welded construction
- Easily install with included bolting hardware
- Features a wrinkled finish for gnarly style and wicked corrosion protection
- Your RBP 3" RX-3 Series Round Nerf Bars are backed by a 1-year warranty
Do your quick fuel runs involve scaling your monstrous ride until you reach the cabin? Trade in your carabineers and ropes for a set of RBP RX-3 Series Round Nerf Bars. Constructed from durable 14-gauge marine grade steel, RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars are made-to-last. In fact, each cab-length bar is strong enough to support up to 450 lbs.
Each 3" RBP RX-3 features a 1-piece welded construction. What's more, these RBP nerf bars are easy-to-install with included bolts and mounting brackets. And, thanks to their wrinkled finish they are protected from corrosion and add a rugged style to your rig. Plus, your RBP RX-3 Series Round Nerf Bars carry a 1-year warranty.
RBP 3" RX-3 Series Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
28 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Heather J (Jacksonville, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jul 06, 2015 8:02 AM
Purchased these so my truck would stand out. They are great looking once on the truck!Would give it a 5 but installation of these are things are a nightmare. Drilling holes in a new truck is crazy. Not hard to install once you get over drilling. Direction are worthless and the pic on the directions have to be printed on a 70's printer, you cant tell what it is. Auto Anything and FedEx are great as no damage to box and fast, but paint chipped from factory.
Reviewed by Christopher V (Imperial Beach, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 GMC Sierra — Apr 16, 2015 11:58 PM
Super easy install,had no problems. Heavy duty construction. Makes my 2500 look shorter with the slight drop, now I bought a 3 inch lift for it.
Reviewed by Rick D (PENSACOLA, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-350 — Feb 19, 2015 2:46 PM
The steps are solid and easy to install. They flow really well and are very sturdy. I shopped around for several months before purchasing these. I am extremely pleased with them and get complimented all the time on how good they make the truck look as a whole.
Reviewed by Mike H (Chandler, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Feb 14, 2015 8:37 AM
Went to the Ford dealer and their aftermarket dept wanted 200 more installed. Was very simple to install and look great. Don't see other trucks with them and is great for the kids and wife getting in. Would be nice if they included the red insert like the picture.
- Ships Between 8/04 - 8/06
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- rbp running boards installation
- installation steelcraft 3 round step nerf bars
- westin signature series step bars black
- wheel to wheel 4" step tubes
- truck tailgate step
- dodge truck running boards
- ford truck running boards
- 4runner mats
- lexus rx 400h running boards
- dodge 1500 running boards
- winches for trucks
- truck tonneau cover
- cargo liners for suv