- Romik Running Board Sidesteps provide the extra-wide, non-slip, treaded surface your passengers need
- Romik Sidesteps are custom-crafted specifically for your vehicle
- Steps feature Romik’s signature nerf bar/running board design
- Created from strong, corrosion-resistant, 100% stainless steel
- 2.5-inch bars boast a beefy look
- Add-On Drop Step Bars offer a lower extra step pad for easier access
- Optional 2” Running Board Extenders move the bars outward for extra footing
- These sidesteps feature easy bolt-on installation — no drilling or cutting required
- Running boards are available in multiple finishes
- Romik products are proudly made in the USA
- Your Romik Running Board Sidesteps carry a 10-year warranty on black powder-coat and Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel
Your vehicle may already boast unique features, but Romik Running Board Sidesteps make it truly one-of-a-kind. By fusing a sturdy nerf bar design with a tough, anti-slip treaded board, Romik manufactures one of the most innovative running boards on the market.
Crafted from strong, 100% pure stainless steel, Romik Side Steps are built to uplift you and your passengers for miles to come. The wide 2.5” bars give your pick-up a beefier look, while providing your passengers with a sure-footed stepping point. Multiple finishes—smooth Black Powder Coat or Polished Stainless Steel—are available so you can select the perfect match for your vehicle. Regardless of your Romik Running Board’s finish, each includes a grey-backed, enamel treaded step.
Romik Running Boards with Add-On Drop Step Bars include an additional 3” nerf bar below the side steps, offering a lower, extra step pad for easier entry into your big rig. Attractive and eye-catching, these striking Romik Running Board Side Steps with Add-On Drop Step Bars amp up any truck’s accessibility while creating a jaw-dropping look.
Your Romik Running Board features easy, bolt-on installation — no cutting or drilling needed and comes complete with all the necessary hardware. Enjoy a 10-year warranty on the black powder-coat finish and a Lifetime Warranty on the polished stainless steel finish.
Romik Running Board Side Steps Customer Reviews
203 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael S (Southampton, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 10, 2015 8:15 PM
I chose the stainless steel board side steps. Simply the best option for my 2015 Tacoma extended Cab.
Reviewed by Judy H (Phoenix, AZ) — Jan 31, 2015 6:41 AM
I am very pleased with my running boards they look great on my suv. Everybody was very helpful and all the parts were there. The running boards came Two days later Great company I would do business with company again. I love my running boards Thanks Micheal Werner you did a great job
Reviewed by Michael R (white plains, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Explorer — Jan 29, 2015 9:05 AM
The installation video leads one to believe that there is no drilling required-false. The direction manual is less than adequate. There are no clarifying directions, only pictures of the individual steps. On my 1st attempt at installation I found that 1 of the hangars did not fit. I actually re-packaged them to send them back. Customer support saved the day. They sent the correct hangar and I was able to finish the job. Great quality, functional, look good BUT troublesome install.
Reviewed by Dustin D (Alexandria, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Durango — Jan 24, 2015 3:24 PM
I have only hade these installed for a week. Fit in finish are fine. These are a nice blend of running boards and nerf bars. Autoanything did not have a the proper section for my vehicle (citadel) when ordered which resulted in a call to Romik for extension pieces and a delay in final install. Also the instructions are pictures only which required a little extra studying in order to match everything up. Romik claims 1hr install, I'd say closer to 2 and you will want an extra set of hands.
Romik Running Board Side Steps
- Ships Between 3/06 - 3/10
- What Do You Drive?