- Romik Running Board Sidesteps provide the extra-wide, non-slip, treaded surface your passengers need
- Romik Sidesteps are custom-crafted specifically for your vehicle
- Steps feature Romik’s signature nerf bar/running board design
- Created from strong, corrosion-resistant, 100% stainless steel
- 2.5-inch bars boast a beefy look
- Add-On Drop Step Bars offer a lower extra step pad for easier access
- Optional 2” Running Board Extenders move the bars outward for extra footing
- These sidesteps feature easy bolt-on installation — no drilling or cutting required
- Running boards are available in multiple finishes
- Romik products are proudly made in the USA
- Your Romik Running Board Sidesteps carry a 3-year warranty on black powder-coat and Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel
Your vehicle may already boast unique features, but Romik Running Board Sidesteps make it truly one-of-a-kind. By fusing a sturdy nerf bar design with a tough, anti-slip treaded board, Romik manufactures one of the most innovative running boards on the market.
Crafted from strong, 100% pure stainless steel, Romik Side Steps are built to uplift you and your passengers for miles to come. The wide 2.5” bars give your pick-up a beefier look, while providing your passengers with a sure-footed stepping point. Multiple finishes—smooth Black Powder Coat or Polished Stainless Steel—are available so you can select the perfect match for your vehicle. Regardless of your Romik Running Board’s finish, each includes a grey-backed, enamel treaded step.
Romik Running Boards with Add-On Drop Step Bars include an additional 3” nerf bar below the side steps, offering a lower, extra step pad for easier entry into your big rig. Attractive and eye-catching, these striking Romik Running Board Side Steps with Add-On Drop Step Bars amp up any truck’s accessibility while creating a jaw-dropping look.
Your Romik Running Board features easy, bolt-on installation — no cutting or drilling needed and comes complete with all the necessary hardware. Enjoy a 3-year warranty on the black powder-coat finish and a Lifetime Warranty on the polished stainless steel finish.
Romik Running Board Side Steps Customer Reviews
206 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Heidi M (Kalispell, MT) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — May 19, 2015 8:16 PM
I gave it 4 stars because the instructions did really match my truck but still pretty easy to install and look great!
Reviewed by william E (RINDGE, NH) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — May 13, 2015 8:52 PM
I bought a new truck and my wife was having difficulty climbing in so I began researching running boards and nerf bars. I don't like the plastic foot grips on typical nerf bars but saw the Romik's and realized that I could add some more shiny metal without having the plastic foot pieces. Installation on the ram was 30 minutes a side and couldn't be simpler. I also ordered the extension bars but didn't need them. I love the steps and they look great!
Reviewed by Steven C J (Naples, FL) Reviewed for a 2009 Lexus RX 350 — May 10, 2015 5:48 AM
We purchased our Romik Running Board Side Steps for our Lexus RX 350 and once installed, realized that the 2 inch extensions are a must. Without them, the running boards look good but there is very little room to step. Our installer said that this would be the case with most SUVs if the extension was not also used.
Reviewed by alan a (Hayward, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Explorer — Feb 23, 2015 9:53 PM
a very nice looking running board, I am very satisfied with the looks of it.
Reviewed by Michael S (Southampton, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 10, 2015 8:15 PM
I chose the stainless steel board side steps. Simply the best option for my 2015 Tacoma extended Cab.
Ships Between 10/12 - 10/14
- What Do You Drive?