- Easily enter and exit your vehicle with four drop down steps
- Cleated step provides a secure stepping point
- Sturdy 3" round main tube on most models
- Custom-made bars provide a secure attachment to your vehicle
- Vehicle-specific brackets are welded-on for a fast installation
- Drop-steps are welded on and ground down for a smooth, finished look
- Comes with up to a 445lb weight rating
- No assembly needed
- Available in 304 marine grade stainless steel (Limited Lifetime Warranty)
- Gloss black variety comes with a 5-year/50,000 mile pro-rated warranty
When you're looking for strong and powerful nerf side steps, nothing get the job done quite like Smittybilt Round Nerf Steps. Custom-made to fit your vehicle, your new nerf steps come with specifically designed attachments for one of the sturdiest fits in the industry.
Constructed with a 3" round main tube and four drop-down steps, your new Smittybilt Round Step Nerf Bars are built to last. Each drop-down step is welded on and then ground down for a truly finished look. And, they come with up to a 445lb weight rating, so you can be sure they'll be there to support you. Plus, the cleated step plate works to prevent awkward slips and falls.
Smittybilt Nerf Steps are available in your choice of either the 304 marine grade stainless steel design or the stylish gloss black finish. They arrive at your doorstep with no assembly required and most applications don't require drilling. Even better, your new SmittyBilt Nerf Steps are backed by a 5-year/50,000 mile pro-rated warranty on the gloss black finish and a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the stainless steel.
Smittybilt 3" Round Step Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
190 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David R (Dothan, AL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Sep 16, 2016 8:19 PM
I am not a mechanic, and did not even sleep at a Holiday Inn, but was able to install these steps in about 45 minutes!!
Reviewed by Joe F (New London, WI) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Sierra — Jul 12, 2016 5:43 AM
They are great looking bars when they are new. They installed very easy and worked well. I had them on for less than a year when the paint fell off because of the rust underneath. The drivers side rear step is the worst, the pant is completely gone. I was my truck at least once a week and in the winter time 2-3 times per week.
Reviewed by Richard V (sahuarita, AZ) — Apr 22, 2016 3:51 AM
Exactly what I've been searching for, very easy to install and give my truck the finished off touch of wanted. Delivered on time and protected, couldn't ask for more.
Reviewed by Kyle C (East Carbon, UT) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Apr 20, 2016 8:37 AM
One demerit for two minor things wrong. 5 of the 6 mounting bolts fit perfectly, I didn't bother with the other. The welded on step is not level, but still usable. Everything else went perfectly.
Ships Between 2/21 - 2/23
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- smittybilt nerf bars & running boards
- injen hydroshield review
- magnaflow direct fit catalytic converter reviews
- romik running boards installation instructions
- running boards dodge
- ford running boards
- subaru floor mats rubber
- ford f150 tuner
- gmc sierra side steps
- 2011 toyota tundra step bars
- automotive floor
- diesel engine tuner chips
- oil filters with free shipping