- Easily enter and exit your vehicle with four drop down steps
- Cleated step provides a secure stepping point
- Sturdy 3" round main tube on most models
- Custom-made bars provide a secure attachment to your vehicle
- Vehicle-specific brackets are welded-on for a fast installation
- Drop-steps are welded on and ground down for a smooth, finished look
- Comes with up to a 445lb weight rating
- No assembly needed
- Available in 304 marine grade stainless steel (Limited Lifetime Warranty)
- Gloss black variety comes with a 5-year/50,000 mile pro-rated warranty
When you're looking for strong and powerful nerf side steps, nothing get the job done quite like Smittybilt Round Nerf Steps. Custom-made to fit your vehicle, your new nerf steps come with specifically designed attachments for one of the sturdiest fits in the industry.
Constructed with a 3" round main tube and four drop-down steps, your new Smittybilt Round Step Nerf Bars are built to last. Each drop-down step is welded on and then ground down for a truly finished look. And, they come with up to a 445lb weight rating, so you can be sure they'll be there to support you. Plus, the cleated step plate works to prevent awkward slips and falls.
Smittybilt Nerf Steps are available in your choice of either the 304 marine grade stainless steel design or the stylish gloss black finish. They arrive at your doorstep with no assembly required and most applications don't require drilling. Even better, your new SmittyBilt Nerf Steps are backed by a 5-year/50,000 mile pro-rated warranty on the gloss black finish and a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the stainless steel.
Smittybilt 3" Round Step Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
162 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Paul M (Ridgeland, SC) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Sunday at 3:06 PM
The nerf bars were easy to install & they look really good on my truck. I am very pleased with them.
Reviewed by Kevin M (Rock Springs, WY) — Friday at 7:50 AM
Would no recommend unless they were already installed. they were 7 1/2 inches too long (had to cut) and then would not even come close to bolting on. Had to cut the support brackets off, shorten them up and the re weld them back on once I was able to get the bars attached. Very poor specs and when contacting them there are no other options! how can that be? looks are great but fabbing up your own supports and having to cut and modify that much. you are better off making you own.
Reviewed by Clinton S (PEORIA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Sentra — Nov 18, 2014 12:55 AM
Great Product! Very Easy To Install! Took 10 Minutes For Total Install! Love Them!
Smittybilt 3" Round Step Nerf Bars
- Ships Between 1/27 - 1/29
- What Do You Drive?