- Easily enter and exit your vehicle with four drop down steps
- Cleated step provides a secure stepping point
- Sturdy 3" round main tube on most models
- Custom-made bars provide a secure attachment to your vehicle
- Vehicle-specific brackets are welded-on for a fast installation
- Drop-steps are welded on and ground down for a smooth, finished look
- Comes with up to a 445lb weight rating
- No assembly needed
- Available in 304 marine grade stainless steel (Limited Lifetime Warranty)
- Gloss black variety comes with a 5-year/50,000 mile pro-rated warranty
When you're looking for strong and powerful nerf side steps, nothing get the job done quite like Smittybilt Round Nerf Steps. Custom-made to fit your vehicle, your new nerf steps come with specifically designed attachments for one of the sturdiest fits in the industry.
Constructed with a 3" round main tube and four drop-down steps, your new Smittybilt Round Step Nerf Bars are built to last. Each drop-down step is welded on and then ground down for a truly finished look. And, they come with up to a 445lb weight rating, so you can be sure they'll be there to support you. Plus, the cleated step plate works to prevent awkward slips and falls.
Smittybilt Nerf Steps are available in your choice of either the 304 marine grade stainless steel design or the stylish gloss black finish. They arrive at your doorstep with no assembly required and most applications don't require drilling. Even better, your new SmittyBilt Nerf Steps are backed by a 5-year/50,000 mile pro-rated warranty on the gloss black finish and a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the stainless steel.
Smittybilt 3" Round Step Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
176 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Matt R (Belle Harbor, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 10, 2015 8:58 PM
like everyone else is saying, unwrapping these was harder than actually installing them. I installed them by myself and it was super quick and easy. Look great on my tacoma.
Reviewed by Bruce D (Arnold, MO) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Titan — Jul 15, 2015 3:45 AM
Very satisfied with purchase. Low profile to truck and look great. 15 minute one person installation. Would definitely recommend the purchase to other Titan owners.
Reviewed by Thanh B (PORTLAND, OR) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 18, 2015 11:34 AM
The nef bar look good only one problem is has one hole so tight the bolt coild not go in , i have to grill it .
Reviewed by Drew G (Nisa, MO) — May 21, 2015 9:25 AM
Bought Smittybilt Nerf Bars however received N-Fab Nerf Bars in a Smittybilt box. Easy install less than 20 minutes.
- Ships Between 8/28 - 9/01
- What Do You Drive?