- Durable 3” round tubing for a secure stepping point
- Custom mounting brackets (included) provide easy, no-drill installation
- Made from high-quality T304 steel
- Available in a variety of stylish finishes
- Secure polyethylene step pads
- Covered by a limited Lifetime Warranty (stainless steel) or 3-year warranty (black powder-coated)
Getting in and out of your truck or SUV shouldn't be an adventure, with Steelcraft 3" Round Nerf Bars you get the strong stepping power you're looking for. Crafted from durable 3" round T304 steel tubing in either polished stainless or black powder-coat, it's easy to add stylish and strong steps to your vehicle. And, the custom polyethylene step pads provide a secure stepping point so you don't have to worry about slipping in wet weather.
Your new Steelcraft 3" Round Nerf Bars install quickly and easily. With hassle-free custom mounting brackets included in every set providing easy, no-drill installation, these side steps go on in a flash. Plus, you can be sure that your new Steelcraft 3" Round Nerf Bars will provide a strong step up for a long time to come. They're backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel and a 3-year warranty for black powder-coated bars.
Steelcraft 3" Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
1462 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by david b (BOISE, ID) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Jan 21, 2015 8:30 AM
The bars arrived in timely manner. The box they came in was not damaged at all so it wasn't the shipper. But one of the bars had a dent in it.. It is on the bottom so out of sight, just made me angry.
Reviewed by William R (Naperville, IL) Reviewed for a 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe — Jan 18, 2015 9:53 PM
The only reason I put 4 stars for installation is because when I got it all put together and had my mom put her weight on it the front bracket came down because the weld on the smaller bolt bracket in front broke, causing me to call and have a new hardware pack sent out. I then drilled out the hole in the front and used one of the larger bolt brackets used for the back up front. They should use hardened bolts for the smaller bolts up front with better welds.
Reviewed by Lawrence C (OKLAHOMA CITY, OK) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Excursion — Jan 17, 2015 6:28 PM
I ordered these after I was told very specifically that they would fit my 2003 Ford Excursion. Not true! The mounting bracket very clearly would not fit on the rear of the vehicle. I had to cut them, I'm sure, weakening them in the process. I would have returned them if I my wife could climb in without them.
Steelcraft 3" Round Nerf Bars
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code NERF15
- Ships Between 2/02 - 2/04
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- steelcraft nerf bars reviews
- putco wheel to wheel boss bars
- smittybilt sure step nerf bars
- steelcraft 5" oval step bars
- ford running boards
- truck tailgate step
- used jeep side bars for sale
- discount nerf bars
- 2011 ford escape running boards
- 2011 ford explorer floor mats
- auto covers automobile accessories
- rubber automotive floor mats
- truck air intakes