- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Scale the sides of your rig without breaking a sweat on your Steelcraft 4" Straight Oval Nerf Bars
- Big on girth, these oval nerf bars sport a 4” wide base for surer footing
- The textured polyethylene step pads are firmly set inside stamped recesses in your Steelcraft 4" Straight Oval Nerf Bars
- Steelcraft 4" Straight Oval Nerf Bars come with custom mounting brackets for a no-drill installation on most vehicles
- Pick from 2 finishes: polished T-304 stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty) or black powder-coated carbon steel (3-year limited warranty)
The taller the truck, the tougher the look. Unfortunately, these towering steel chariots can be a little tricky to hop in and out of when they're soaring up in the clouds. While you might be tempted to string a gym class climbing rope to the roof of your rig, this option just isn't practical. Instead, slip on a set of Steelcraft 4" Straight Oval Nerf Bars.
Engineered to give you a leg up, Steelcraft 4" Straight Oval Nerf Bars are wider and flatter than old-school round nerf bars. Plus, the huge-honking polyethylene foot pads are mounted inside of recesses in the tubes.
More than just a burly step-ladder for your rig, Steelcraft 4" Straight Oval Nerf Bars' slick styling boosts your street presence. Pick from either the head-turning polished stainless steel finish with a Lifetime Warranty, or go with the trick black powder-coated carbon steel nerf bars with a 3-year limited warranty. Both options come with custom mounting brackets for a sturdy no-drill installation on most vehicles.
Steelcraft 4" Straight Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
209 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William S (LANEXA, VA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Apr 04, 2017 8:34 AM
The kit I purchased thru AutoAnything came with everything needed to do the job. The one and only thing I would update would be that Dodge Ram 1500's after 2012 do not have pre-drilled holes for the support brackets. Other than that, I would recommend ordering these from AutoAnything to anyone looking.
Reviewed by Robert V (Lakeland, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Frontier — Mar 01, 2017 5:34 AM
No drill install was great! As I read before could not get both washers on front bolts so used lock washer only. Other than that, easy install & looks great!
Reviewed by James B (HAMDEN, CT) Reviewed for a 2017 Buick LaCrosse — Aug 19, 2016 7:07 AM
Great look on my truck and it was easy to install. It took about 45 minutes to for total installation.