- Get a leg up on entering and exiting the cabin of your rig with Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars
- Offers more secure footing especially for those with larger feet
- The Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars come in mild steel with a black powder-coated finish, and in a polished T304 stainless steel finish
- Equipped with a durable polyethylene step pad for greater gripping power
- Includes custom mounting brackets—you get it all for a no drill install on most vehicles
- Your Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel bars and a 3-year warranty on black powder-coated bars
Settling into your truck doesn't have to be a harrowing experience. Whether you're stepping into the cabin after a hard day at the job site or just hopping in for a quick trip to the store, there's a safer way to step in and out of your rig. So, give your feet the grip they need with Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars.
Featuring a toned and tough T304 steel design (stainless steel only- black powder-coated bars are mild steel), these oval step bars hold up to years' worth of serious stepping. Plus, they're stamped with a polyethylene surface pad that ensures a no-slip approach every time.
And, with Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars, you get a flush fit for your special rig. These stainless steel oval nerf bars include custom mounting brackets for a quick, no-drill installation on most vehicles. What's more, your Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel bars and a 3-year warranty on black powder-coated bars.
Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
233 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Randy C (LIZELLA, GA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Sep 12, 2016 4:50 PM
Received my Nerf Bars within a week. Installed them on my 2016 Ram 1500 ST. Looks great. Size does matter! Go with the 5" bars instead of the smaller bars.
Reviewed by Rick S (plymouth meeting, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Sep 06, 2016 5:41 AM
The bars came quickly and defect free. Mounting was easy except for one odd bracket that was sent for the passenger side that was unnecessary. Really not sure why it was sent. Also, like other reviewers note, only comes with three mounts per side. They do feel a little flimsy and flex (I'm 200lbs) when you step on them. Steelcraft should really send four mounts and just charge the additional cost.
Reviewed by Steven S (CASA GRANDE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Aug 30, 2016 7:20 AM
I like the way they look and all parts lined up with no drilling. Tubing is thinner that I thought so it doesn't feel as solid.
Reviewed by Marlin J (Paulina, LA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Aug 26, 2016 10:07 PM
I luv my 5"oval nerf bars for my new ram the fit is perfect it was fairly easy 2 install (1hr) time highly recommend... 5 star !!!
- Get a Free Steelcraft Tool Kit With Purchase - A $29.95 Value!
Ships Between 9/26 - 9/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- 5" steel craft straight step bars
- steelcraft review
- westinâ® - 4"" platinum oval tube step bars
- truck tailgate step
- chevy side steps
- ford truck running boards
- step bars for toyota tacoma
- 2007 jeep wrangler nerf bars
- running boards for 2011 toyota tundra
- pick up truck bed accessories
- racks for cars
- custom made floor mats