- Get a leg up on entering and exiting the cabin of your rig with Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars
- Offers more secure footing especially for those with larger feet
- The Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars come in mild steel with a black powder-coated finish, and in a polished T304 stainless steel finish
- Equipped with a durable polyethylene step pad for greater gripping power
- Includes custom mounting brackets—you get it all for a no drill install on most vehicles
- Your Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel bars and a 3-year warranty on black powder-coated bars
Settling into your truck doesn't have to be a harrowing experience. Whether you're stepping into the cabin after a hard day at the job site or just hopping in for a quick trip to the store, there's a safer way to step in and out of your rig. So, give your feet the grip they need with Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars.
Featuring a toned and tough T304 steel design (stainless steel only- black powder-coated bars are mild steel), these oval step bars hold up to years' worth of serious stepping. Plus, they're stamped with a polyethylene surface pad that ensures a no-slip approach every time.
And, with Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars, you get a flush fit for your special rig. These stainless steel oval nerf bars include custom mounting brackets for a quick, no-drill installation on most vehicles. What's more, your Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel bars and a 3-year warranty on black powder-coated bars.
Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
191 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Anthony A (Lubbock, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Mar 18, 2015 3:22 AM
Almost an exact replacement for the OEM bars that came on the truck. Easy install and no drilling, only took about 30 minutes. Shipping was fast!
Reviewed by David F (LOWELL, IN) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Mar 17, 2015 6:03 AM
My only complaint would be that the tubes sit a little lower than i would like but the install was a peice of cake, they seem to be very durable.
Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars
- Ships Between 4/20 - 4/22
- What Do You Drive?