- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get a leg up on entering and exiting the cabin of your rig with Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars
- Offers more secure footing especially for those with larger feet
- The Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars come in mild steel with a black powder-coated finish, and in a polished T304 stainless steel finish
- Equipped with a durable polyethylene step pad for greater gripping power
- Welded end-caps give these nerf bars a smooth finished look
- Includes custom mounting brackets—you get it all for a no drill install on most vehicles
- Your Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel bars and a 3-year warranty on black powder-coated bars
Settling into your truck doesn't have to be a harrowing experience. Whether you're stepping into the cabin after a hard day at the job site or just hopping in for a quick trip to the store, there's a safer way to step in and out of your rig. So, give your feet the grip they need with Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars.
Featuring a toned and tough T304 steel design (stainless steel only- black powder-coated bars are mild steel), these oval step bars hold up to years' worth of serious stepping. Plus, they're stamped with a polyethylene surface pad that ensures a no-slip approach every time.
And, with Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars, you get a flush fit for your special rig. These stainless steel oval nerf bars include custom mounting brackets for a quick, no-drill installation on most vehicles. What's more, your Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel bars and a 3-year warranty on black powder-coated bars.
Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
242 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jackie J (Oneonta, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Nov 29, 2017 3:05 AM
I didn't want to spend a lot of money on side steps but wanted something that looked good and rugged enough to handle the job. These steps are more than I anticipated! I had a friend install them and he likes them better than the ones that came factory installed on his truck. I would def recommend these!!
Reviewed by Wayne G (FORT WORTH, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Oct 14, 2017 8:47 AM
The bars were packed nice and the install didn't take long! The only problem is the gold bolts! Had to black them out what's up with that they stuck out bad! All bolts should be black! ??
Reviewed by MATTHEW B (LOS ALAMOS, NM) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Sep 08, 2017 5:40 AM
These are very nice for the price, noticed a few small dimples out of the box. Installation is a breeze, and these are very sturdy.
Reviewed by Gerald K (FRESNO, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Sep 07, 2017 9:04 PM
Looked around for the best price on Oval Nerf Bars and found them on-line at Auto Anything. Great price and shipped quickly. Install instructions were included along with proper hardware. Easy to install and not only functional for getting into the truck but added a nice look and value.
Reviewed by Gene C (Jamestown, CA) Reviewed for a 1986 Chevy C/K 1500 — Jan 14, 2017 6:46 AM
Nice looking but a little odd in the how they are installed. Suggest having someone who installs steps to install them. Drilling required. Good price for nerf bars. To bad they are not powered coated.
- steelcraft nerf bars & running boards
- tow air bags
- westin signature series
- hella 500 light covers
- hyundai sunshade
- pickup tailgate step
- dodge running boards
- ford f150 mud guards
- 2012 jeep wrangler running boards
- nerf bars for toyota tundra 2011
- custom fit carpeted floor mats
- roll covers for pickups
- inexpensive fender flares