- Get a leg up on entering and exiting the cabin of your rig with Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars
- Offers more secure footing especially for those with larger feet
- The Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars come in mild steel with a black powder-coated finish, and in a polished T304 stainless steel finish
- Equipped with a durable polyethylene step pad for greater gripping power
- Includes custom mounting brackets—you get it all for a no drill install on most vehicles
- Your Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel bars and a 3-year warranty on black powder-coated bars
Settling into your truck doesn't have to be a harrowing experience. Whether you're stepping into the cabin after a hard day at the job site or just hopping in for a quick trip to the store, there's a safer way to step in and out of your rig. So, give your feet the grip they need with Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars.
Featuring a toned and tough T304 steel design (stainless steel only- black powder-coated bars are mild steel), these oval step bars hold up to years' worth of serious stepping. Plus, they're stamped with a polyethylene surface pad that ensures a no-slip approach every time.
And, with Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars, you get a flush fit for your special rig. These stainless steel oval nerf bars include custom mounting brackets for a quick, no-drill installation on most vehicles. What's more, your Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel bars and a 3-year warranty on black powder-coated bars.
Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
220 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Thomas P (SOUTH JORDAN, UT) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Apr 24, 2016 5:42 AM
These nerf bars fit my 2016 Ram Crew Cab 1500 Laramie perfect, look great, and provide a large enough step surface to be useful. Installation took about an hour. Ram changed the rocker structure in mid 2015 so I found that other brand nerf bars stating they fit 2010-2016 Ram are incorrect. Buy them, you won't regret it.
Reviewed by Joshua W (LOXAHATCHEE, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Apr 09, 2016 10:05 AM
Product came in very fast, and was very pleased with packaging and looks. First side took longer than the second to put on once directions were understood. Only negative was that I had to go to the hardware store to buy one nut washer and lock washer as there were only 5 sets not six. Apparently there quality control was sleeping on the job. Also it should come with passenger side support bracket for the price you think they would give you two. That being said they steps are awesome look great
Reviewed by Jason R (SAINT JOSEPH, MO) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Mar 19, 2016 9:36 AM
Added these to 2016 Dodge Ram Quad.Took me 45 min. First one took longer learning how to attach. Only issue was hardware. Two bolt sizes. Larger bolt did not thread on both spots under truck. No biggie though, hardware store had the 6 smaller bolts I needed! They look sharp...steel/chrome on ends looks way better than the black caps most of the steps have including factory version...and they are half the price!!!!
Ships Between 5/31 - 6/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- 5" steel craft straight step bars
- steelcraft review
- westinâ® - 4"" platinum oval tube step bars
- truck tailgate step
- chevy side steps
- ford truck running boards
- step bars for toyota tacoma
- 2007 jeep wrangler nerf bars
- running boards for 2011 toyota tundra
- pick up truck bed accessories
- racks for cars
- custom made floor mats