- Get a leg up on entering and exiting the cabin of your rig with Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars
- Offers more secure footing especially for those with larger feet
- The Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars come in mild steel with a black powder-coated finish, and in a polished T304 stainless steel finish
- Equipped with a durable polyethylene step pad for greater gripping power
- Includes custom mounting brackets—you get it all for a no drill install on most vehicles
- Your Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel bars and a 3-year warranty on black powder-coated bars
Settling into your truck doesn't have to be a harrowing experience. Whether you're stepping into the cabin after a hard day at the job site or just hopping in for a quick trip to the store, there's a safer way to step in and out of your rig. So, give your feet the grip they need with Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars.
Featuring a toned and tough T304 steel design (stainless steel only- black powder-coated bars are mild steel), these oval step bars hold up to years' worth of serious stepping. Plus, they're stamped with a polyethylene surface pad that ensures a no-slip approach every time.
And, with Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars, you get a flush fit for your special rig. These stainless steel oval nerf bars include custom mounting brackets for a quick, no-drill installation on most vehicles. What's more, your Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel bars and a 3-year warranty on black powder-coated bars.
Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
178 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Alphonse G (Central Square, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Tuesday at 5:36 AM
Mounting instructions were very good and other than having to drill one hole (which instructions said could happen) everything went quite well.
Reviewed by Doug G (Abilene, KS) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 11, 2014 6:18 AM
selecting nerf bars from a pic on the web is a "crap shoot" at best. I was very pleased with the fit and finish of the steelcraft product.instructions for installation were straightforward and something anyone with basic tools could do. the overall quality of the stainless steel bars, the brackets,hardware and treads seemed to surpass what Toyota was offering.
Reviewed by Bob T (PUEBLO, CO) Reviewed for a 2009 GMC Sierra — Dec 01, 2014 7:35 AM
These bars look great and were easy to install. Quick delivery. A great addition to my vehicle. Lot's of compliments. Beautiful chrome finish.
Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars
- Ships Between 12/29 - 12/31
- What Do You Drive?