- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Mix rugged style and engineered confidence with Steelcraft 5” Widestep Premium Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Built to the same high-quality, exacting standards as Steelcraft’s 4” premium bars
- Flattened oval style not only looks great, it makes a more secure step
- Choose from 5” oval polished stainless steel or black powder-coated carbon steel
- Textured step pads mounted into a stamped recess offer superior grip and style
- Exclusive swing-back design keeps custom mounting brackets hidden
- Easy, no-drill installation installs with simple hand tools
- Includes nerf bars, brackets, hardware and easy-to-follow instructions
- Black powder-coated carbon steel bars carry a 3-year warranty
- Polished T-304 stainless steel bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Anyone who has even stepped up onto a wimpy tube to get into their rig knows the importance of good solid step of steel. You aren’t going to settle for a wobbly 3-inch bar, or even a shaky 4-inch. So, put some confidence in your step by bolting on the stalwart-sized Steelcraft 5” Widestep Premium Oval Nerf Bars.
You read that right. Steelcraft 5" wide step oval nerf bars measure in at a whopping 5" diameter. The massive size delivers a premium boost for you and your passengers, yet looks like it rolled right off the factory floor. Even better, they hit your wallet at a fraction of the factory price. Your Steelcraft 5" widestep nerf bars also sport a swing-back design that hides the mounting hardware under your chassis for clean style.
Steelcraft 5" wide step oval nerf bars customize your rig with two distinct styles: eye-wincing polished stainless steel and no-nonsense black powder-coated carbon steel. Both include textured pads for a non-slip grip, custom mounts for a no-drill install and easy-to-follow instructions for a quick DIY project. Best yet, Steelcraft backs your black carbon steel 5-inch widestep oval side steps with a 3-year warranty, and your polished T-304 stainless steel bars for a Lifetime.
Steelcraft 5" Widestep Premium Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
203 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeff B (Cleveland, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jul 23, 2016 6:33 PM
Overall quality good , except 1welded on bolt broke off of a mounting bracket that you fish in to the frame but the other bolt seems to be holding pretty good so far ,other than that it's all good
Reviewed by William C (RENSSELAER, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — Jul 14, 2016 7:57 AM
These were easy to install on my GMC Sierra. Took 40 minutes including unpacking and recycling packing material. Directions and pictures a little unclear in places but you can figure it out without much trouble. Holes in body panel line up exactly with mounting hardware. Very sturdy, no wiggle, wobble or flexing when standing on them. Traction pads are excellent. They look great and work as advertised. Makes the truck much easier to get in and out.
Reviewed by Daniel J R (PERU, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jul 10, 2016 1:54 PM
The hardest part was deciphering the instructions. On my 2016 Dodge Ram, I was confused as whether or not to use the bolt plate. My truck has factory threaded inserts. The answer is, yes use the bolt plates, all except the drivers side front. The factory threaded inserts(nuts) are 8mm, so the 8mm bolts are used not the 10mm. Also no torque setting for attaching the nerf bars to brackets. It felt like I almost stripped one of the bolts with little pressure.