Steelcraft 5" Widestep Premium Oval Nerf Bars
- Ships Between 5/26 - 5/28
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Mix rugged style and engineered confidence with Steelcraft 5” Widestep Premium Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Built to the same high-quality, exacting standards as Steelcraft’s 4” premium bars
- Flattened oval style not only looks great, it makes a more secure step
- Choose from 5” oval polished stainless steel or black powder-coated carbon steel
- Textured step pads mounted into a stamped recess offer superior grip and style
- Exclusive swing-back design keeps custom mounting brackets hidden
- Easy, no-drill installation installs with simple hand tools
- Includes nerf bars, brackets, hardware and easy-to-follow instructions
- Black powder-coated carbon steel bars carry a 3-year warranty
- Polished T-304 stainless steel bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Anyone who has even stepped up onto a wimpy tube to get into their rig knows the importance of good solid step of steel. You aren’t going to settle for a wobbly 3-inch bar, or even a shaky 4-inch. So, put some confidence in your step by bolting on the stalwart-sized Steelcraft 5” Widestep Premium Oval Nerf Bars.
You read that right. Steelcraft 5" wide step oval nerf bars measure in at a whopping 5" diameter. The massive size delivers a premium boost for you and your passengers, yet looks like it rolled right off the factory floor. Even better, they hit your wallet at a fraction of the factory price. Your Steelcraft 5" widestep nerf bars also sport a swing-back design that hides the mounting hardware under your chassis for clean style.
Steelcraft 5" wide step oval nerf bars customize your rig with two distinct styles: eye-wincing polished stainless steel and no-nonsense black powder-coated carbon steel. Both include textured pads for a non-slip grip, custom mounts for a no-drill install and easy-to-follow instructions for a quick DIY project. Best yet, Steelcraft backs your black carbon steel 5-inch widestep oval side steps with a 3-year warranty, and your polished T-304 stainless steel bars for a Lifetime.
Steelcraft 5" Widestep Premium Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
58 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gary F (Harrison Township, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Wednesday at 5:22 AM
Awesome looking Bars that are easy as toast to install at a great price. Thanks Steelcraft and Auto Anything. P.S. Bars this nice could use those trick plastic OEM covers to protect the brackets and make them look more robust.
Reviewed by Dan D (Yreka, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — May 18, 2015 12:50 PM
Installed on a 2012 Dodge 1500 Quad cab. Delivery was extremely rapid. Great service. Bars arrived in excellent condition. Instructions were clear. Took about 45 minutes to install the first bar, and 15 minutes for the second one. The brackets were clearly marked with embedded stamps. The actual Nerf bars were mislabeled with stickers. The sides were reversed. They only fit on one side due to the door and step configuration. The bars are slightly lower than others.
Reviewed by Andrew Z (GAINESVILLE, GA) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — May 17, 2015 5:43 AM
Installed the black bars on an 03 ram quad cab. The installation was very easy, no drilling required. I found the quality of the bars to be very good. These bars cost a lot less than the other brands carrying the same style, but i found out that several brands are actually made by the same manufacturer overseas.
Reviewed by STEVE W (SEMMES, AL) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — May 14, 2015 2:01 AM
PROS: NICE WIDE PLATFORM TO STAND ON WITH A GOOD ANTI SLIP SURFACE, REALLY LIKE THE ALL METAL BAR AS OPPOSED TO THE NERF BARS WITH THE CHEAP LOOKING BLACK PLASTIC END CAPS. CON: THE FINISH HAS A FEW SWIRL MARKS WHICH TAKES AWAY FROM THE OVERALL APPEARANCE.
- steelcraft nerf bar reviews
- steel craft step bars 3''
- steelcraft 4"" premium nerf bars
- steelcraft 5 inch bars
- dodge truck running boards
- jeep running boards
- pickup tailgate step
- running boards for 2011 toyota tacoma
- floor mats for infiniti fx35
- 2010 toyota 4runner running boards
- aftermarket brakes
- car bike carriers
- car floormats