- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Mix rugged style and engineered confidence with Steelcraft 5” Widestep Premium Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Built to the same high-quality, exacting standards as Steelcraft’s 4” premium bars
- Flattened oval style not only looks great, it makes a more secure step
- Choose from 5” oval polished stainless steel or black powder-coated carbon steel
- Textured Polyethylene step pads mounted into a stamped recess offer superior grip and style
- Welded end caps give a smooth finished look
- Exclusive swing-back design keeps custom mounting brackets hidden
- Easy, no-drill installation installs with simple hand tools
- Includes nerf bars, brackets, hardware and easy-to-follow instructions
- Black powder-coated carbon steel bars carry a 3-year warranty
- Polished T-304 stainless steel bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Anyone who has even stepped up onto a wimpy tube to get into their rig knows the importance of good solid step of steel. You aren’t going to settle for a wobbly 3-inch bar, or even a shaky 4-inch. So, put some confidence in your step by bolting on the stalwart-sized Steelcraft 5” Widestep Premium Oval Nerf Bars.
You read that right. Steelcraft 5" wide step oval nerf bars measure in at a whopping 5" diameter. The massive size delivers a premium boost for you and your passengers, yet looks like it rolled right off the factory floor. Even better, they hit your wallet at a fraction of the factory price. Your Steelcraft 5" widestep nerf bars also sport a swing-back design that hides the mounting hardware under your chassis for clean style.
Steelcraft 5" wide step oval nerf bars customize your rig with two distinct styles: eye-wincing polished stainless steel and no-nonsense black powder-coated carbon steel. Both include textured pads for a non-slip grip, custom mounts for a no-drill install and easy-to-follow instructions for a quick DIY project. Best yet, Steelcraft backs your black carbon steel 5-inch widestep oval side steps with a 3-year warranty, and your polished T-304 stainless steel bars for a Lifetime.
Steelcraft 5" Premium Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
281 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jason P (TUCSON, AZ) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Mar 15, 2018 8:25 PM
Tons of researching happened before I committed to buying these, and I feel I made a great choice. These things are extremely solid, I'm not a small guy and they don't bend at all under my weight. Installation is really simple as long as you have read every instruction thoroughly before hand. I got the body mount brackets and could not be happier. Well worth the money for sure.
Reviewed by John G (Princeton, NJ) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Mar 09, 2018 12:02 PM
Product was ordered and delivered within one week. Installation was relatively simple in spite of vague instruction sheet (90 minutes). Very sturdy and look great!
Reviewed by John W (NEW BRAUNFELS, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Mar 07, 2018 7:53 AM
The bars look great on the truck and hold my weight of 250 lbs. very well. The large pads make it easy to get in and out without any slipping.
Reviewed by Michael N (CHURCHVILLE, MD) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Mar 05, 2018 3:55 AM
Fast free shipping, Easy straight-forward installation, Nice fitting, Very sturdy, Look Great on my new truck! Love the extension that allows easy bed access!
Reviewed by christopher b (Boerne, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Mar 02, 2018 2:51 AM
These truck steps are very well made, pretty easy to install and look great, while making entry/exit into my vehicle easy. 4 stars on install are because they stamp marked the rear brackets wrong, they also use a zinc bolt instead of black and it looks a bit out of place on the black brackets. They also give the exact number needed, if one washer rolls away, you better fetch it! Other reviews said the same thing. Overall excellent value for W2W bars. Very satisfied with them