- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up like a yeti on Steelcraft 6” Big Foot Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Crafted to the same exacting standards as Steelcraft’s 4” premium bars
- Flattened oval style looks great and delivers the most secure step
- Choose from 6” oval polished stainless steel or black powder-coated carbon steel
- Textured step pads are mounted into a stamped recess for superior grip & style
- Steelcraft’s exclusive swing-back design keeps custom brackets hidden
- Easy, no-drill installation installs with simple hand tools (most vehicles)
- Includes Big Foot nerf bars, brackets, hardware and easy-to-follow instructions
- Black powder-coated carbon steel bars are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Polished T-304 stainless steel bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you call it Yeti, Sasquatch, Abominable Snowman or just plain Bigfoot, the famous mountain beastie by any name would still be the same—gigantic. So in the spirit of this legendary big-footed goliath, we bring you the massively sized Steelcraft 6” Big Foot Oval Nerf Bars. From toddler sized booties to size 16 4E jack boots and beyond, Steelcraft 6-inch Big Foot oval nerf bars deliver a big boost for your boots!
This is no hoax or prank sighting. Steelcraft 6" wide step oval nerf bars really do measure in at a yeti-sized 6" diameter. The massive diameter delivers maximum boost for you and your passengers. But, they still roll with factory style, without rolling you for the factory price. And like all Steelcraft steps, your Bigfoot 6" oval nerf bars sport a swing-back design that hides the mounting hardware for clean style.
Bigfoot 6 side steps come in two sasquatch styles: neck-turning polished stainless steel and no-nonsense black powder-coated carbon steel. Both come with textured pads for a non-slip grip, custom mounts for a no-drill install and easy-to-follow instructions for a quick DIY project. What’s more, your black carbon steel Steelcraft 6" big foot nerf bars are backed with a 3-year warranty, your polished T-304 stainless steel bars with a Lifetime Warranty.
Steelcraft 6" Big Foot Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brian S (Westminster, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jan 31, 2016 12:37 PM
Nice finish, perfect sized step pads. Would be nicer if there were additional support bracket's on the passenger's fwd side like on the drivers side. Tubes are weak on the underside attach points, the material wrinkled up a bit when the bolts were tightened up. The mounting bracket's could be redesigned for the newer factory threaded frame mount points (2 at each location)...the Center and Aft bracket's do not sit flush against the cab body and will rattle if not either shimmed or cut down.
Reviewed by Karl S (Hayden, ID) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Sep 27, 2014 11:02 AM
These boards are very easy to install and they look great on the truck, they took me about 40 minutes start to finish to install. I will defiantly recommend these to any one wanting running boards for there truck!
- steelcraft nerf bars & running boards
- viair 300
- weathertech in channel side window deflectors
- rancher rugged step side running boards
- dodge truck running boards
- land rover running boards
- mercedes benz dashboard cover
- 2011 chevy nerf bars
- dodge durango bra
- toyota running boards tundra
- truck box mats
- tent for the bed of a truck
- tow package