- Evolve your truck’s exterior on several levels with Steelcraft EVO3 Step Boards
- Combines the function and style of a nerf bar and running board
- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model pickup
- Circular cut-out design provides a unique look and secure stepping area
- Durable, powder-coated black and silver finish adds a distinct appearance
- Completely bolts-on with no drilling or modification to your truck
- Includes heavy-duty mounting brackets & all necessary installation hardware
- Your Steelcraft EVO3 Step Boards are backed by a 3-year warranty
Enhance your truck’s intimidating attitude with a progressive set of Steelcraft EVO 3 Step Boards. These hybrid step boards pair the wide, secure stepping surface of a running board with the rugged appearance of a nerf bar to deliver a double dose of function and style.
Steelcraft EVO3 Running Boards are custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model, and boast completely bolt-on installation with no drilling or modifications to your truck. Crafted with a unique circular cut-out design and a durable powder-coated black and silver finish, Steelcraft EVO3 truck steps are guaranteed to turn heads.
Heavy-duty mounting brackets and all the necessary installation hardware are included with your Steelcraft EVO3 Step Boards, along with a 3-year warranty.
Steelcraft EVO3 Step Boards Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David P (Waukesha, WI) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Colorado — Wednesday at 5:50 AM
They install like any other running boards in factory holes. They look and feel very sturdy. They are steel for sure because they are heavy. I like them because they look different than everything else out there and look good on my truck... Lots of comments on them.
Reviewed by Gaylord K (Aurora, CO) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Jun 22, 2017 3:27 PM
My Tundra has never looked better. Get a lot of compliments. Much better surface to step on than the 3" tubes I had prior. Only 6 bolts per side. Took me 1 hour to remove old and install new.
Reviewed by Claude S (Claremont, NH) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Mar 14, 2017 6:25 AM
Look great...took just about an hour to install.... I just wish they made them from wheel to wheel so you have access to the truck bed
Reviewed by Benjamin M (OCEANSIDE, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 29, 2016 10:21 PM
Very impressed with my overnight delivery. Items were very well packaged for delivery, however one side step had a big dent on the end that looked like it happened prior to packaging. Installation was so easy that I didn't need help installing them. Install took all of about 45 mintes, plus an added 30 just sitting back and enjoying how nice they looked mated to my Tacoma. I am very happy with my purchase, and happier that Auto Anything gave me the best price and customer service.
Reviewed by Gary Z (Grants Pass, OR) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Canyon — Aug 17, 2016 11:20 AM
I was told that the factory mud flaps would have to come off. To my suprise they dont the step boards fit fine with about 3/4 in of clearance. They do look good and easy to install.
Ships By 10/17
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- steelcraft nerf bars & running boards
- doge ram nerf bars
- hawk performance brake review
- intro-tech coco floor mats
- ford truck running boards
- subaru brake pads
- toyota step bars
- tacoma nerf bars black
- 2012 hyundai santa fe floor mats
- 2012 nissan xterra running boards
- performance disc brakes
- rubber cargo mats for suv
- truck bed pads