- Evolve your truck’s exterior on several levels with Steelcraft EVO3 Step Boards
- Combines the function and style of a nerf bar and running board
- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model pickup
- Circular cut-out design provides a unique look and secure stepping area
- Durable, powder-coated black and silver finish adds a distinct appearance
- Completely bolts-on with no drilling or modification to your truck
- Includes heavy-duty mounting brackets & all necessary installation hardware
- Your Steelcraft EVO3 Step Boards are backed by a 3-year warranty
Enhance your truck’s intimidating attitude with a progressive set of Steelcraft EVO 3 Step Boards. These hybrid step boards pair the wide, secure stepping surface of a running board with the rugged appearance of a nerf bar to deliver a double dose of function and style.
Steelcraft EVO3 Running Boards are custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model, and boast completely bolt-on installation with no drilling or modifications to your truck. Crafted with a unique circular cut-out design and a durable powder-coated black and silver finish, Steelcraft EVO3 truck steps are guaranteed to turn heads.
Heavy-duty mounting brackets and all the necessary installation hardware are included with your Steelcraft EVO3 Step Boards, along with a 3-year warranty.
Steelcraft EVO3 Step Boards Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Benjamin M (OCEANSIDE, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 29, 2016 10:21 PM
Very impressed with my overnight delivery. Items were very well packaged for delivery, however one side step had a big dent on the end that looked like it happened prior to packaging. Installation was so easy that I didn't need help installing them. Install took all of about 45 mintes, plus an added 30 just sitting back and enjoying how nice they looked mated to my Tacoma. I am very happy with my purchase, and happier that Auto Anything gave me the best price and customer service.
Reviewed by Gary Z (GRANTS PASS, OR) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Canyon — Aug 17, 2016 11:20 AM
I was told that the factory mud flaps would have to come off. To my suprise they dont the step boards fit fine with about 3/4 in of clearance. They do look good and easy to install.
Reviewed by Ferenc K (Orange Park, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 20, 2016 2:13 AM
The board look great on the truck, but unfortunately on my 2016 Tacoma the front tip of the running board touches the frame on both sides... They also make a creaking sound at low speeds while going over the smallest bump. I'll try reinstalling maybe with some washers to move them away from the frame... I really like the looks, very unique...
Ships Between 12/05 - 12/07
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- steelcraft nerf bar review
- 5 inch stainless running bars chevy
- installation steelcraft 3 round step nerf bars
- ranchers running boards
- ford running boards
- honda running boards
- toyota step bars
- 2007 toyota sienna running boards
- 2013 gmc acadia denali running boards
- side steps for gmc sierra
- slip covers for trucks
- tuner for trucks
- steeringwheel cover