- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Run your way to stepped-up style with Steelcraft Running Boards
- Crafted from extruded aluminum with a rubberized step surface
- Trimmed with a protective stainless steel side trim
- Runs the wheel-to-wheel length of your vehicle
- Delivers OEM style without the OEM price tag
- Custom mounting brackets make for an easy no-drill installation (most vehicles)
- Your Steelcraft Running Boards are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Running boards date back to the glory days of automotive style and convenience. But just because Bonnie and Clyde used them, doesn't mean you have to pull a bank heist to pay the dealership for yours. Steelcraft Running Boards run with the best boards the factory has to offer—without running your credit rating into the ground.
Steelcraft side boards are crafted from strong, rust-resistant extruded aluminum for maximum strength. Then, your Steelcraft running boards for trucks and SUVs are wrapped with a rubberized step surface for super sure footing and trimmed with stainless steel for stepped up style.
When it comes to installing your Steelcraft truck running boards, there’s no need to run to the hardware store, or run your drill. Your Steelcraft side steps feature custom mounting brackets that bolt right to existing factory frame holes in no time. Even better, Steelcraft backs your Aluminum Running Boards with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Steelcraft Running Boards Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Douglas P (Northport, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota 4Runner — Jan 18, 2015 3:00 AM
I recivcd these boards via Fed Ex and had them installed in no time. I set aside about 2 hours on a freezing cold morning and with just a basic set of ratchet wrenches had them on my 4 Runner in no time. The insatall would have gone a bit quicker but for a few needed breaks to warm up my fingers. They fit my wife's 4Runner perfectly and the instructions were great. As an aside, AutoAnything had the best price by far and the shipping was free. We couldn't be more pleased.
Reviewed by James R (ESTERO, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jan 10, 2015 4:42 AM
good looking product-one +1/2 hour to install by professional installer-lift will really help- tight space for large bolt bracket nut- put socket wrench on nut first-no room for fingers
Steelcraft Running Boards
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code NERF15
- Ships Between 2/10 - 2/12
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- steelcraft stainless nerf bars
- retractable running boards
- steelcraft 5 oval nerf bars
- 3" round steelcraft round bars
- chevy side steps
- honda running boards
- land rover running boards
- f 250 seat covers
- 2010 toyota tundra running boards
- 2011 dodge ram step bars
- car trailer hitches
- cattle guards for trucks
- steering wheel wrap