- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Run your way to stepped-up style with Steelcraft STX100 Running Boards
- Crafted from extruded aluminum with a rubberized step surface
- Trimmed with a protective stainless steel side trim
- Runs the wheel-to-wheel length of your vehicle
- Delivers OEM style without the OEM price tag
- Custom mounting brackets make for an easy no-drill installation (most vehicles)
- Your Steelcraft STX Running Boards are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Running boards date back to the glory days of automotive style and convenience. But just because Bonnie and Clyde used them, doesn't mean you have to pull a bank heist to pay the dealership for yours. Steelcraft STX100 Running Boards run with the best boards the factory has to offer—without running your credit rating into the ground.
Steelcraft side boards are crafted from strong, rust-resistant extruded aluminum for maximum strength. Then, your Steelcraft running boards for trucks and SUVs are wrapped with a rubberized step surface for super sure footing and trimmed with stainless steel for stepped up style.
When it comes to installing your Steelcraft truck running boards, there’s no need to run to the hardware store, or run your drill. Your Steelcraft side steps feature custom mounting brackets that bolt right to existing factory frame holes in no time. Even better, Steelcraft backs your STX100 Aluminum Running Boards with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Steelcraft STX100 Running Boards Customer Reviews
87 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John J P (Live Oak, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Durango — Tuesday at 5:42 PM
The running boards were delivered on day I was told. They were packed very good where they would not get damaged. Opened them that night, was going to lay it out for in the morning to install. Checked all the parts they were there. Looked under vehicle to see if it was like the instructions said. Took the plugs out of the mounting holes. Before i knew it had them installed that night. They made the vehicle look so much better. People were complimenting me on how they looked. Thank You
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- steelcraft nerf bars & running boards
- wolf automotive bra
- 2006 fipk k and n
- smitty built step bars
- honda running boards
- bmw car sun shade
- toyota side steps
- audi a5 sunshade
- black nerf bars silverado
- running boards for ford explorer
- protective car floor mats
- cheap custom seat covers
- custom trunk mats