- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Run your way to stepped-up style with Steelcraft STX100 Running Boards
- Crafted from extruded aluminum with a rubberized step surface
- Trimmed with a protective stainless steel side trim
- Runs the wheel-to-wheel length of your vehicle
- Delivers OEM style without the OEM price tag
- Custom mounting brackets make for an easy no-drill installation (most vehicles)
- Your Steelcraft STX Running Boards are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Running boards date back to the glory days of automotive style and convenience. But just because Bonnie and Clyde used them, doesn't mean you have to pull a bank heist to pay the dealership for yours. Steelcraft STX100 Running Boards run with the best boards the factory has to offer—without running your credit rating into the ground.
Steelcraft side boards are crafted from strong, rust-resistant extruded aluminum for maximum strength. Then, your Steelcraft running boards for trucks and SUVs are wrapped with a rubberized step surface for super sure footing and trimmed with stainless steel for stepped up style.
When it comes to installing your Steelcraft truck running boards, there’s no need to run to the hardware store, or run your drill. Your Steelcraft side steps feature custom mounting brackets that bolt right to existing factory frame holes in no time. Even better, Steelcraft backs your STX100 Aluminum Running Boards with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Steelcraft STX100 Running Boards Customer Reviews
93 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Frazier, B (FORT MYERS, FL) — Tuesday at 5:06 AM
Your vendor needs to deburr the sharp metal pieces on bottom. Very sharp and dangerous when assembleying!!
Reviewed by Steven R (LEVITTOWN, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Traverse — Jun 03, 2017 8:05 AM
They add a perfect accent of chrome for my 2017 chevy traverse. They are a little expensive but they serve the purpose and look great. Once you figure out the lingo in the instructions, they were fairly easy to install
Reviewed by Val H (Port Saint Lucie, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — Apr 06, 2017 2:59 AM
the running boards fit great. I had no problems with installation. they have a rubber strip to fill the gap between the base of the truck and the running board, other brands charge extra for this. they look and work great and the price was reasonable
Ships Between 7/20 - 7/24
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- steelcraft nerf bars & running boards
- wolf automotive bra
- 2006 fipk k and n
- smitty built step bars
- honda running boards
- bmw car sun shade
- toyota side steps
- audi a5 sunshade
- black nerf bars silverado
- running boards for ford explorer
- protective car floor mats
- cheap custom seat covers
- custom trunk mats