- Renovate your ride’s style with Steelcraft STX200 Running Boards
- Manufactured with a custom-fit for your specific SUV or CUV
- Aircraft-grade extruded aluminum deck for maximum strength
- Wide-step 5” board surface features traction strips for added footing
- Durable injection molded end caps are corrosion- and UV-resistant
- All hardware and brackets are included for rocker mount installation
- Your Steelcraft STX200 Running Boards are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Take your ride’s exterior from stock to striking with Steelcraft STX200 Running Boards. Not only a great way to upgrade your cab access, these sleek running boards are the ideal way to outfit your SUV or CUV with customized style.
The extra-wide 5” board deck of Steelcraft STX200 running steps is crafted from aircraft-grade extruded aluminum for serious strength and features full-length traction strips for additional sure footing. STX200 side steps are finished with corrosion- and UV-resistant injection molded end caps to ensure long-term, durable use.
Steelcraft STX 200 Running Boards include all the necessary hardware and brackets you need for simple rocker mount installation and come backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Steelcraft STX200 Running Boards Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ASHLEY V (LYNCHBURG, VA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — Oct 04, 2016 6:48 AM
My running boards fit well and look great on my 4 runner. My husband put them on by himself in about an hour. He didn't like the screws but he is pretty particular. Overall good product for the money.
Reviewed by JOHN N (westminster, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — Jul 06, 2016 7:32 AM
The metal part Looks stable and strong.The plastic part look cheap and already breaking one of the screw holder connect to the metal.
Reviewed by Terri & Matthew P (Charleston, WV) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — Jun 23, 2016 4:06 PM
The boards went on easy. They are well made, and have a nice sleek look on my vehicle. I have a 2016 Toyota Limited 4runner. I wanted a nice look to go with the trimming on this model and color. I love how the silver gop great with my chrome trim. I have used them for about 2 weeks and all is great nice treads in the rain no slipping.
Reviewed by Michael D (ST. AUGUSTINE, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee — May 26, 2016 6:25 AM
These are stronger than OEM and a whole lot less expensive. Very simple to install with proper tools and a little common sense. Am very happy.
- Get a Free Steelcraft Tool Kit With Purchase - A $29.00 Value!
Ships Between 12/05 - 12/07
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- usa made nerf bars
- custom painted running boards toyota
- steelcraft 3 stainless nerf bars
- steelcraft 4''nerf bars
- dodge running boards
- ford running boards
- honda running boards
- westin nerf bars toyota tundra
- 2010 chevrolet silverado running boards
- 2011 dodge ram nerf bars
- car custom floor mats
- suv pet cargo liner