- Elevate your rig’s exterior with Steelcraft STX300 Running Boards
- CAD-designed for a custom-fit on your late-model pickup truck
- Wide 4.5" step surface is crafted from aircraft-grade extruded aluminum
- Stainless steel center panel adds a clean divide between front and rear cab
- Injection-molded textured step platforms withstand rough terrain
- Rounded bullnose trim contours your rig for a clean, OE appearance
- 2" black elastomer back splash prevents a build-up of road debris
- Includes all necessary hardware and brackets for rocker mount install
- Your Steelcraft STX300 Running Boards are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Upgrade your tough truck with the stylish, functional addition of Steelcraft STX300 Running Boards. Designed using advanced computer technology, these trend-setting side steps are made with a custom-fit for your late-model pickup truck and feature a rounded bullnose trim that contours to your rig for a sleek, OE appearance.
The extra-wide 4.5" stepping surface of your Steelcraft STX300 Running Side Steps is crafted from aircraft-grade extruded aluminum and boasts a 304 stainless steel center panel that adds a clean divide between your front and rear cab step points. STX300 side steps include injection-molded textured step platforms that provide the long-lasting durability in any environment and a 2" black elastomer back splash that prevents a build-up of road debris.
Steelcraft STX 300 Running Boards come with all necessary hardware and brackets for rocker mount installation and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Steelcraft STX300 Running Boards Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard P (WEST RICHLAND, WA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Feb 04, 2017 6:34 PM
These running boards are of good quality construction and they appear very durable. I was skeptical at first that there were only 3 support hangers per side but these hangers are made of 8 gauge steel with enough 90 degree bends in them to stiffen them up quite nicely. I needed to put mud flaps on my rig to keep them reasonably ice free and clean. All in all an excellent product that is well engineered. A little too high priced though.
Reviewed by Ryan S (TERRIL, IA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Dec 23, 2016 9:10 PM
They went on pretty easy, one bracket right hand side very front is a little weird to put on other than that went on easy, took me maybe 1 1/2 hours to get done. so far love the looks an we will see how they hold up to my everyday use
Ships Between 2/23 - 2/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- steelcraft nerf bars & running boards
- does a 2010 f150 required a tune after installing a cai
- does the bully dog gas tunner really save gas
- westin signature series step bars black
- toyota nerf bars
- dash covers for volvo
- land rover running boards
- escalade floor mats 2007
- 2011 nissan rogue running boards
- 2012 jeep grand cherokee nerf bars
- car brake
- suv mats cargo area
- tents for back of trucks