- Boost your exterior style and cab entry with Steelcraft STX400 Step Boards
- Lightweight extruded aluminum body provides optimal strength and weight savings
- Outfitted with stainless steel cover plates for added style and shine
- Specifically engineered for a custom-fit to your year, make and model
- Durable 5” patterned step pads provide ample room for a secure foothold
- Finished with a corrosion-resistant e-coating and textured powder coating
- STX400 Step Boards are sold as a pair
- Includes all necessary hardware and brackets to complete installation
- Your Steelcraft STX400 Step Boards are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Even the toughest trucks can use a helping hand when it comes to loading and unloading friends, family and freight. Lessen the climb into your cab to get everyone and everything easily in and out with Steelcraft STX400 Step Boards.
Boasting a lightweight extruded aluminum body for superior strength and weight savings, Steelcraft STX400 Nerf Steps add a sturdy stepping surface that doesn’t take a toll on your gas mileage. These rugged side steps are equipped with extra-long 5” patterned step pads that make sure your feet stay planted in snow, ice, wind and rain.
Engineered for a custom-fit on your truck and finished with a durable e-coating and textured powder coating, Steelcraft STX 400 Series Step Boards are designed to upgrade your exterior for years of reliable use. Your Steelcraft STX400 Step Boards include all necessary hardware and brackets required for installation and come backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Steelcraft STX400 Step Boards Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gary D (Denair, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Aug 04, 2015 8:42 PM
I really like the style of these boards. They practically match my 2015 f250 as if they were a factory ford part. My only complaint is that they're only 2 brackets and not 3 brackets. That being said, they are cetainly strong enough for my 170 pound frame.
Ships Between 2/21 - 2/23
- What Do You Drive?