- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Boost your exterior style and cab entry with Steelcraft STX400 Step Boards
- Lightweight extruded aluminum body provides optimal strength and weight savings
- Outfitted with stainless steel cover plates for added style and shine
- Specifically engineered for a custom-fit to your year, make and model
- Durable 5” patterned step pads provide ample room for a secure foothold
- Finished with a corrosion-resistant e-coating and textured powder coating
- STX400 Step Boards are sold as a pair
- Includes all necessary hardware and brackets to complete installation
- Your Steelcraft STX400 Step Boards are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Even the toughest trucks can use a helping hand when it comes to loading and unloading friends, family and freight. Lessen the climb into your cab to get everyone and everything easily in and out with Steelcraft STX400 Step Boards.
Boasting a lightweight extruded aluminum body for superior strength and weight savings, Steelcraft STX400 Nerf Steps add a sturdy stepping surface that doesn’t take a toll on your gas mileage. These rugged side steps are equipped with extra-long 5” patterned step pads that make sure your feet stay planted in snow, ice, wind and rain.
Engineered for a custom-fit on your truck and finished with a durable e-coating and textured powder coating, Steelcraft STX 400 Series Step Boards are designed to upgrade your exterior for years of reliable use. Your Steelcraft STX400 Step Boards include all necessary hardware and brackets required for installation and come backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Steelcraft STX400 Step Boards Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nickolus W (CHATOM, AL) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Nov 01, 2017 12:13 PM
Not bad to install, although there were a few parts left over even after following the directions specifically. These may not be as strong as some other boards but for the money, I don't believe you can beat them. After all, if these won't hold a person, it may be time to get fit :)
Reviewed by John H (Lisbon, ND) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Aug 13, 2017 9:13 AM
Received my running boards pretty quickly... was happy about that. Installation went well, but I should have looked fully at the directions. I installed the front support bar and then the middle and rear the same way. Turns out you use the opposite bracket for the middle and rear. Had to remove and reinstall. No big deal. One other review stated the brackets seem to be a little light. I agree, maybe not in strength, but in appearance. I would like the look better if the brackets were more beefy.
Reviewed by Tom P (SAINT AUGUSTINE, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — May 31, 2017 12:40 PM
Look great. Function well so far. Had installed for about a month now. Wish the brackets were a little thicker, but seem to be holding up well. Installed nice and easy on 2017 Chevrolet Silverado.