- Step up in style and comfort with the Tuff-Bar 3" Round Nerf Bars
- Crafted from 3" steel tubing with treaded step pads for sure footing
- UV-resistant step pads resist fading and warping in the sun
- Bolt-on mounting makes for an easy, no-drill installation (most vehicles)
- Black powder-coated step bars are specially treated to resist rusting
- Your Tuff-Bar 3" Round Nerf Bars are available in polished stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty) or black powder-coated mild steel (3-year warranty)
Climbing in and out of your truck or SUV won't lead to strained knees and a tweaked back again thanks to the Tuff-Bar 3" Round Nerf Bars. Built wide for sure-step confidence, the Tuff-Bar 3" Step Bars give you the boost you need to get in and out of your vehicle safely and comfortably. They're crafted from 3" diameter round steel tubing to make sure you get your footing right every time. Plus, they give your ride a sleek, clean look.
Tuff-Bar 3" Nerf Bars are custom made to fit your specific year, make and model. And, they're available in a polished stainless steel or a black powder-coat finish. Each finish is specially coated to prevent rust and corrosion, and the step pads are UV-resistant to defend against fading and warping in the sun.
Your Tuff-Bar 3" Round Step Bars install in a jiff with most vehicles using bolt-on mounting. Plus, they come backed by a Lifetime Warranty on the polished finish, or a 3-year warranty on the black powder coat.
Tuff-Bar 3" Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
194 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jared R (Elgin, OR) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Sep 03, 2015 1:35 PM
ouldn't be happier with the nerf bars or the overall ordering through AutoAnything. The bars shipped free of charge and were delivered in excellent shape in a very short time. All the parts were there, and thanks to the pictures included in the instructions, the installation only took about an hour, and I am not a mechanic!
Reviewed by Theodore M (Carlsbad, NM) Reviewed for a 2007 Nissan Frontier — Jul 21, 2015 7:32 AM
The end fitting fit good, however the middle fitting is off by 1/2 an inch. needless to say it's useless, cannot button it down. so much for the perfect fit.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code TUFF10
Ships Between 11/25 - 12/01
- What Do You Drive?