- Step up in style and comfort with the Tuff-Bar 3" Round Nerf Bars
- Crafted from 3" steel tubing with treaded step pads for sure footing
- UV-resistant step pads resist fading and warping in the sun
- Bolt-on mounting makes for an easy, no-drill installation (most vehicles)
- Black powder-coated step bars are specially treated to resist rusting
- Your Tuff-Bar 3" Round Nerf Bars are available in polished stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty) or black powder-coated mild steel (3-year warranty)
Climbing in and out of your truck or SUV won't lead to strained knees and a tweaked back again thanks to the Tuff-Bar 3" Round Nerf Bars. Built wide for sure-step confidence, the Tuff-Bar 3" Step Bars give you the boost you need to get in and out of your vehicle safely and comfortably. They're crafted from 3" diameter round steel tubing to make sure you get your footing right every time. Plus, they give your ride a sleek, clean look.
Tuff-Bar 3" Nerf Bars are custom made to fit your specific year, make and model. And, they're available in a polished stainless steel or a black powder-coat finish. Each finish is specially coated to prevent rust and corrosion, and the step pads are UV-resistant to defend against fading and warping in the sun.
Your Tuff-Bar 3" Round Step Bars install in a jiff with most vehicles using bolt-on mounting. Plus, they come backed by a Lifetime Warranty on the polished finish, or a 3-year warranty on the black powder coat.
Tuff-Bar 3" Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
202 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Elaine M (West Alexandria, OH) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Ranger — Sep 12, 2016 9:29 AM
At first, I ordered the wrong size. Autoanything was very understanding and had us return the item. They immediately shipped out the correct size and I received them in just a couple of days. These nerf bars were so easy to install, and they look great on my truck!
Reviewed by Michael H (Westminster, MD) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford Ranger — Sep 10, 2016 5:16 AM
This was a super easy installation and a great replacement for the original running boards that were on the truck. Look good and function appropriately.
Ships Between 10/24 - 10/26
- What Do You Drive?