- Step up in style and comfort with the Tuff-Bar 3" Round Nerf Bars
- Crafted from 3" steel tubing with treaded step pads for sure footing
- UV-resistant step pads resist fading and warping in the sun
- Bolt-on mounting makes for an easy, no-drill installation (most vehicles)
- Black powder-coated step bars are specially treated to resist rusting
- Your Tuff-Bar 3" Round Nerf Bars are available in polished stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty) or black powder-coated mild steel (3-year warranty)
Climbing in and out of your truck or SUV won't lead to strained knees and a tweaked back again thanks to the Tuff-Bar 3" Round Nerf Bars. Built wide for sure-step confidence, the Tuff-Bar 3" Step Bars give you the boost you need to get in and out of your vehicle safely and comfortably. They're crafted from 3" diameter round steel tubing to make sure you get your footing right every time. Plus, they give your ride a sleek, clean look.
Tuff-Bar 3" Nerf Bars are custom made to fit your specific year, make and model. And, they're available in a polished stainless steel or a black powder-coat finish. Each finish is specially coated to prevent rust and corrosion, and the step pads are UV-resistant to defend against fading and warping in the sun.
Your Tuff-Bar 3" Round Step Bars install in a jiff with most vehicles using bolt-on mounting. Plus, they come backed by a Lifetime Warranty on the polished finish, or a 3-year warranty on the black powder coat.
Tuff-Bar 3" Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
185 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by CHAD T (SNELLVILLE, GA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Feb 20, 2015 5:27 AM
Just put these on so my pregnant wife could climb into my '08 Silverado Z71 a little easier. She loves them and turns out I'm enjoying just as much as she is! They're plenty sturdy and have good grip. No complaints here.
Reviewed by Ralph H (BENNETTSVILLE, SC) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tundra — Feb 18, 2015 8:28 PM
The tuff-bar Nerf bars were very easy to install all the parts were there even a few extra which was great because I lost one bolt they look great on my 2010 tundra the only problem is the passenger side nerf bar opon un packing it had some damage to the rear door plastic step which I took pictures of the damage and reported to auto anything my only beef is nobody has got back to me about if they are going to fix the problem everything I ordered from them has came in a timely matter.
Reviewed by Max K (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Feb 14, 2015 7:27 PM
Bars are well designed and look great on my truck. The bars are also a great assist in getting in the truck as my wife and I are in our early 70's. I also have to trust that they will meet our needs for a long time.
Reviewed by ronald a (CLARKSVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Feb 06, 2015 5:09 AM
Purchased the step got them really quick even with standard shipping. The steps themselves are pretty sturdy, and the packaging identified the parts well and the instructions were easy to follow. Only downside to the product was I had to modify the front brackets on both sides so they would fit. In all only add about 10 mins to the job ( as long as you have a bench grinder or a angle grinder)
Tuff-Bar 3" Round Nerf Bars
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code TUFF10
- Ships Between 3/30 - 4/01
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- tuff bar
- putco 4" wheel to wheel
- aries nerf
- dee zee elite 3"" round nerf bars
- honda running boards
- truck tailgate step
- used jeep side bars for sale
- volkswagen golf floor mats
- 2012 dodge ram 1500 side steps
- 2012 jeep grand cherokee nerf bars
- automobile covers
- leather steering wheel wrap
- luggage roof rack