- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Advance the way you enter and exit your ride with Tuff-Bar 5" Oval Nerf Bars
- Wide, 5” bars feature welded, seam-free ends for a sleek, finished look
- Custom-crafted to fit your specific truck or SUV
- UV-resistant step pads offer a long-lasting foothold
- Available in select finishes with straight or curved ends (for most applications)
- Easy bolt-on installation with no drilling required (most vehicles)
- Oval 5" Nerf Bars include vehicle specific brackets and hardware
- Your Tuff-Bar 5" Oval Nerf Bars carry a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel and 3-year warranty on black powder coat
Stepping into your full-sized truck can be a challenge. Whether you’re loading up the kids for school or taking your grandparents to the senior center, a sturdy set of Tuff-Bar 5" Oval Nerf Bars is the answer to all of your entrance issues.
With an extra-wide 5” oval shape and welded, seam-free ends, Tuff Bar 5" Oval Side Steps provide an ample stepping surface while adding eye-catching style to your exterior. Tuff Bar 5" Oval Nerf Bars are custom-crafted to fit your specific truck or SUV and boast completely bolt-on installation (for most vehicles) with included vehicle specific brackets and hardware.
Equipped with UV-resistant step pads, durable Tuff Bar 5 Inch Oval Nerf Bars ensure your secure foothold lasts for years of use. Tuff-Bar 5" Oval Nerf Bars are available in select finishes with straight or curved ends (for most applications) and carry a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel and 3-year warranty on black powder coat.
Tuff-Bar 5" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael Z (Bogart, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Apr 09, 2016 4:04 AM
Easy install. Look great. 3rd bracket makes a big difference in stability. Glad I looked for these bars. Great value and took about 45 mins to install alone. For future buyers, install brackets first, but do not tighten any bolts. Then install bars. Tighten brackets next, then tighten bracket bolts. Reason being is there will be play in the brackets and you will want to align and have all hardware in place before making tight. Highly recommend this product.
Reviewed by Chad M (Glen Allen, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Aug 14, 2015 9:50 AM
These look great. I had installed similar nerf-bars on my 1500 a couple years back but these are way better. Easy to install(took 1.5 hours) and feel and look great.
- tuff bar nerf bar
- westin platinum oval step bars silverado review
- six inch oval step bar
- aries 4"" oval nerf
- dodge steps
- ford truck running boards
- truck tailgate step
- step bars for f150
- best price on nerf bars for double cab tocoma 2010
- 2011 mdx running boards
- aftermarket wheels
- roof racks
- seat covers for trucks