- Step up in safety and style with a massive set of Tuff-Bar 6" Oval Nerf Bars
- Extra-wide 6” bars with welded, seamless ends deliver a sleek and sturdy step
- Custom-designed for a perfect fit on your specific truck or SUV
- Durable, UV-treated step pads provide years of secure footing
- Sold as a pair in several cab configurations and select finishes
- Bolt-on installation for most vehicles—includes all necessary brackets/hardware
- Your Tuff-Bar 6" Oval Nerf Bars carry a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel and 3-year warranty on black powder coat
Straining to step up and into your oversized ride shouldn’t diminish your exhilarating driving experience. So smooth out your entry with a set of nerf bars impressive enough to stand up to your larger-than-life exterior—Tuff-Bar 6" Oval Nerf Bars.
These extra-wide 6” bars deliver a massive stepping surface, along with durable, UV-treated traction pads for added sure-footing in any weather. Tuff Bar 6 Inch Oval Nerf Bars are custom-made in several cab configurations to mount flawlessly to your truck or SUV with a from-the-factory fit.
Finished with picture-perfect welded, seam-free ends, Tuff Bar 6" Oval Nerf Steps not only provide a secure foothold, they seriously enhance your exterior style. Tuff Bar 6" Oval Truck Steps are sold as a pair and are available in select finish options with included brackets/hardware for bolt-on installation (most vehicles). Your Tuff-Bar 6" Oval Nerf Bars carry a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel and 3-year warranty on black powder coat.
Tuff-Bar 6" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James H (Lacey, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Sep 02, 2016 10:34 AM
I received my Tuff Bars and they were exactly like the previous pair I returned from Pro Z. I expected nicely polished surfaces with no imperfections. Well Like the Pro-z they have blemishes and some scratching. I didn't return because I assumed after two pair that another one would be the same. For the money I think they should have a perfect finish. I would not order anymore polished stainless steel but get chrome instead. I had a pair of chrome ones for years and they never showed scratches.
Reviewed by Scott F (Queensbury, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jun 11, 2016 9:02 AM
Look great. Easy to install, expect to spend 3 hours if your a fuss pot like me. Waxed the bars, used never seize on all bolts, greased all contact points between the brackets and rocker panel. The only downside is the rock panel bracket installation. I expected frame mount brackets. I'm thinking the rocker panels will get rusty and weak in time. Only time will tell, I usually drive my trucks into the ground.
Ships Between 4/27 - 5/01
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- tuff-bar nerf bars & running boards
- best price on rbp side steps
- how to install wade in-channel window deflectors
- hydro shield bags for intakes
- mini car cover
- honda running boards
- toyota step bars
- rav4 window visor
- running boards for subaru forester
- 2007 nissan pathfinder running boards
- aftermarket rims
- bull bar
- seat covers for trucks