- Custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- E-Series step pads mount to a tube recess—much stronger than traditional cut-outs
- Polished E-Series round nerf bars are constructed from 3-inch diameter stainless steel
- Black E-Series nerf bars are crafted with 3-inch diameter mild steel
- Install your bars in less than an hour—no drilling required (most vehicles)
- Includes all mounting hardware and easy-to-follow instructions
- Choose the finish that meets your needs: Polished Stainless Steel or Black powder-coated mild steel
- Your Westin black E-Series Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Polished Stainless Steel Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Step up to style and savings with Westin 3" E Series Round Nerf Bars. Westin's taken everything they've learned about tube steps over the last 30 years and crammed it all into their E-Series Nerf Bars.
Westin starts with premium 3-inch diameter stainless steel tubing. They cut, bend and stamp the tubes to create a custom fit for your specific vehicle. Then, the step is polished to a blinding sheen. If bling isn't your thing, Westin also crafts the E-Series from mild steel. The same custom fit, only finished with a durable black powder coat.
Everything you need is included for an easy install. Since the design uses existing frame holes, there's no drilling required. So, you're stepping up to style instead of wrestling with your rig all weekend. Best yet, your black Westin E-Series Round Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty. And, your polished E-Series bars are covered with an astounding Lifetime Warranty.
Westin 3" E Series Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
387 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Deva T (Biloxi, MS) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Colorado — Jun 15, 2015 6:57 PM
westin needs help with packing. had to reorder due to poor freight packing. both packages came in with damage. was able to get two good bars from both shipments. first box had damage to passenger bar, the reorder came in with damage to driver side bar. installation was easy as I am retired mechanic...however, I was unable to install the center brace on passenger side due to the factory misplacing the lign-up hole by almost an inch. these bars, in my opinion, are very poor quality.
Reviewed by Ronald L. V (ONEONTA, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Colorado — Jun 12, 2015 2:59 AM
good install instructions. pictures of how parts are assembled was very,very helpful. the final look and fitment were great.
Reviewed by Mark C (Moreno Valley, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 GMC Yukon — Jun 05, 2015 12:18 PM
I have the same set on my 04 Sierra work truck. They have contunued to look great.
Reviewed by gary m (North Providence, RI) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Canyon — Jun 04, 2015 7:27 AM
Over all im very pleased with them the instructions with the examples don't really match up to what it says but after you figure out how to do the first one!! the second one is a breeze an hour for the first one 20 minutes for the second one ...other than that a great product with a great price recommend buying yes!!!
- Ships Between 7/06 - 7/08
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- westin side steps
- westin signature nerf bars
- aries big step
- smittybilt sure-step nerf bars
- land rover running boards
- pickup tailgate step
- chevy truck side steps
- dodge nitro running boards
- explorer running boards
- grill guards for chevy silverado
- custom grills for trucks
- truck tailgates
- truck tunnel covers