- Custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- E-Series step pads mount to a tube recess—much stronger than traditional cut-outs
- Polished E-Series round nerf bars are constructed from 3-inch diameter stainless steel
- Black E-Series nerf bars are crafted with 3-inch diameter mild steel
- Install your bars in less than an hour—no drilling required (most vehicles)
- Includes all mounting hardware and easy-to-follow instructions
- Choose the finish that meets your needs: Polished Stainless Steel or Black powder-coated mild steel
- Your Westin black E-Series Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Polished Stainless Steel Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Step up to style and savings with Westin 3" E Series Round Nerf Bars. Westin's taken everything they've learned about tube steps over the last 30 years and crammed it all into their E-Series Nerf Bars.
Westin starts with premium 3-inch diameter stainless steel tubing. They cut, bend and stamp the tubes to create a custom fit for your specific vehicle. Then, the step is polished to a blinding sheen. If bling isn't your thing, Westin also crafts the E-Series from mild steel. The same custom fit, only finished with a durable black powder coat.
Everything you need is included for an easy install. Since the design uses existing frame holes, there's no drilling required. So, you're stepping up to style instead of wrestling with your rig all weekend. Best yet, your black Westin E-Series Round Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty. And, your polished E-Series bars are covered with an astounding Lifetime Warranty.
Westin 3" E Series Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
428 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kevin G (PLYMOUTH, MA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Wednesday at 5:16 AM
I am happy with these bars. That's good, because I was unable to find any other nerf bars that fit my new '13 Taco reg cab on AA's website. They were installed to improve appearance, but also feel pretty solid. Next mod, a bull bar.
Reviewed by Michael S (ROGERS, MN) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-250 — Apr 26, 2017 8:03 PM
Went on easy, some parts are a little rusted out under but got it attached. Little flex but holds great and looks great!
Reviewed by Gary A (Elk Grove, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 02, 2017 6:21 PM
Looks good easy to install good quality good price. The only thing is I would like to have seen the brackets allow a little more room between the vehicle and the steps. The steps should drop down a little lower. They weren't like the picture appeared.
Reviewed by Sarah M (Carnegie, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Acadia — Jan 12, 2017 5:54 AM
This product was great and easy to install. I am a 5ft tiny girl and was able install on my own. The bars themself look like a good quality. Happy with how they look on my Acadia.
Reviewed by PAUL M (NEW ROCHELLE, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Edge — Dec 09, 2016 2:05 AM
Great Product, Fits Nicely, Looks Great. **on my vehicle, Drivers side a modification has to be made to a shield that is where the Front Bracket has to be installed **
Ships Between 5/30 - 6/01
- What Do You Drive?