- Custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- E-Series step pads mount to a tube recess—much stronger than traditional cut-outs
- Polished E-Series round nerf bars are constructed from 3-inch diameter stainless steel
- Black E-Series nerf bars are crafted with 3-inch diameter mild steel
- Install your bars in less than an hour—no drilling required (most vehicles)
- Includes all mounting hardware and easy-to-follow instructions
- Choose the finish that meets your needs: Polished Stainless Steel or Black powder-coated mild steel
- Your Westin black E-Series Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Polished Stainless Steel Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Step up to style and savings with Westin 3" E Series Round Nerf Bars. Westin's taken everything they've learned about tube steps over the last 30 years and crammed it all into their E-Series Nerf Bars.
Westin starts with premium 3-inch diameter stainless steel tubing. They cut, bend and stamp the tubes to create a custom fit for your specific vehicle. Then, the step is polished to a blinding sheen. If bling isn't your thing, Westin also crafts the E-Series from mild steel. The same custom fit, only finished with a durable black powder coat.
Everything you need is included for an easy install. Since the design uses existing frame holes, there's no drilling required. So, you're stepping up to style instead of wrestling with your rig all weekend. Best yet, your black Westin E-Series Round Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty. And, your polished E-Series bars are covered with an astounding Lifetime Warranty.
Westin 3" E Series Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
396 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David B (Smithfield, VA) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Sep 29, 2015 6:49 PM
Order was received quickly. I bought the same ones that were on the Ram 1500 so the mounts were reused.
Reviewed by Jeffrey K (LAKEVILLE, MN) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Colorado — Sep 23, 2015 3:48 AM
Really like everything about them physically but those installation instructions really take the cake. Once I figured them out took no time at all in install. Good product overall.
Reviewed by William B (BRISTOL, CT) — Sep 23, 2015 3:19 AM
They look good, do what they're intended to do any have enough support to feel sturdy. Installation is easy and took less than 30 minutes for 2 people to do. A helping hand is pretty much needed but not completely required.
Reviewed by William E (BETHLEHEM, PA) — Sep 12, 2015 9:47 PM
Ya you describe them as three door. But in reality there 4 door not to happy about that no not happy at all.
Reviewed by Hank B (RINGLING, MT) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Sep 01, 2015 6:44 PM
Your customer rep was one the best I have ever done business with. Thank him and keep him!
Ships Between 10/09 - 10/13
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- westin side steps
- westin signature nerf bars
- aries big step
- smittybilt sure-step nerf bars
- land rover running boards
- pickup tailgate step
- chevy truck side steps
- dodge nitro running boards
- explorer running boards
- grill guards for chevy silverado
- custom grills for trucks
- truck tailgates
- truck tunnel covers