- Custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- E-Series step pads mount to a tube recess—much stronger than traditional cut-outs
- Polished E-Series round nerf bars are constructed from 3-inch diameter stainless steel
- Black E-Series nerf bars are crafted with 3-inch diameter mild steel
- Install your bars in less than an hour—no drilling required (most vehicles)
- Includes all mounting hardware and easy-to-follow instructions
- Choose the finish that meets your needs: Polished Stainless Steel or Black powder-coated mild steel
- Your Westin black E-Series Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Polished Stainless Steel Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Step up to style and savings with Westin 3" E Series Round Nerf Bars. Westin's taken everything they've learned about tube steps over the last 30 years and crammed it all into their E-Series Nerf Bars.
Westin starts with premium 3-inch diameter stainless steel tubing. They cut, bend and stamp the tubes to create a custom fit for your specific vehicle. Then, the step is polished to a blinding sheen. If bling isn't your thing, Westin also crafts the E-Series from mild steel. The same custom fit, only finished with a durable black powder coat.
Everything you need is included for an easy install. Since the design uses existing frame holes, there's no drilling required. So, you're stepping up to style instead of wrestling with your rig all weekend. Best yet, your black Westin E-Series Round Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty. And, your polished E-Series bars are covered with an astounding Lifetime Warranty.
Westin 3" E Series Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
375 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Harold K (LAWTON, OK) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Nov 29, 2014 8:21 AM
a very good lookin set of nerf bars , they seem sturdy and no sag , installed by myself in about an hour , satisfied all around , price wise , delivery service , product in good shape as always ! autoanything always.
Reviewed by Jack P (Huntsville, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 13, 2014 5:06 AM
Very pleased with the Westin Nerf Bars. Took me about 1 hour to install and the look is great . Entry into my jeep is much easier now.
Reviewed by Sergio S (MAGNOLIA, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Nov 11, 2014 3:38 AM
The bars are very easy to install and was able to save a lot of money by doing it, it took me 45 minutes to get the job done.
Westin 3" E Series Round Nerf Bars
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code WESTIN15
- Ships Between 12/29 - 12/31
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- westin side steps
- westin signature nerf bars
- aries big step
- smittybilt sure-step nerf bars
- land rover running boards
- pickup tailgate step
- chevy truck side steps
- dodge nitro running boards
- explorer running boards
- grill guards for chevy silverado
- custom grills for trucks
- truck tailgates
- truck tunnel covers