- Custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- E-Series step pads mount to a tube recess—much stronger than traditional cut-outs
- Polished E-Series round nerf bars are constructed from 3-inch diameter stainless steel
- Black E-Series nerf bars are crafted with 3-inch diameter mild steel
- Install your bars in less than an hour—no drilling required (most vehicles)
- Includes all mounting hardware and easy-to-follow instructions
- Choose the finish that meets your needs: Polished Stainless Steel or Black powder-coated mild steel
- Your Westin black E-Series Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Polished Stainless Steel Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Step up to style and savings with Westin 3" E Series Round Nerf Bars. Westin's taken everything they've learned about tube steps over the last 30 years and crammed it all into their E-Series Nerf Bars.
Westin starts with premium 3-inch diameter stainless steel tubing. They cut, bend and stamp the tubes to create a custom fit for your specific vehicle. Then, the step is polished to a blinding sheen. If bling isn't your thing, Westin also crafts the E-Series from mild steel. The same custom fit, only finished with a durable black powder coat.
Everything you need is included for an easy install. Since the design uses existing frame holes, there's no drilling required. So, you're stepping up to style instead of wrestling with your rig all weekend. Best yet, your black Westin E-Series Round Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty. And, your polished E-Series bars are covered with an astounding Lifetime Warranty.
Westin 3" E Series Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
414 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark M (RIO RANCHO, NM) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Acadia — Aug 04, 2016 9:44 AM
I was looking for an easy fix to help the kids get into and out of the SUV. This worked perfectly!. Was very easy to install.. so much so, my 5 year old put in the drivers side after watching me put in the passenger side.
Reviewed by Kay B (Duncan, OK) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-150 — Jul 31, 2016 11:20 AM
Product description states that hardware is included. IT IS NOT! Very disappointing that I had to go purchase the needed hardware to install.
Reviewed by Danny S (Bloomington, IN) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Acadia — Jun 27, 2016 5:13 AM
They are good quality. They look good. Tough installation on a Denali. I had to get a lift in order to get them to fit. You can't get angles to push hard enough to get bolts to align. Good design but hard to do. I have installed several other sets. This may be best quality, but was most challenging installation.
Ships Between 8/29 - 8/31
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- weston running boards
- westin e series nerf bars
- dominator 2
- putco boss bars
- used jeep side bars for sale
- ford truck running boards
- pickup tailgate step
- westin nerf bars dodge ram
- gmc sierra running boards
- 2011 toyota 4runner running boards
- accessories winter driving
- afe exhaust system for 2009 siverado
- floor mats automotive custom