- Custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- E-Series step pads mount to a tube recess—much stronger than traditional cut-outs
- Polished E-Series round nerf bars are constructed from 3-inch diameter stainless steel
- Black E-Series nerf bars are crafted with 3-inch diameter mild steel
- Install your bars in less than an hour—no drilling required (most vehicles)
- Includes all mounting hardware and easy-to-follow instructions
- Choose the finish that meets your needs: Polished Stainless Steel or Black powder-coated mild steel
- Your Westin black E-Series Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Polished Stainless Steel Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Step up to style and savings with Westin 3" E Series Round Nerf Bars. Westin's taken everything they've learned about tube steps over the last 30 years and crammed it all into their E-Series Nerf Bars.
Westin starts with premium 3-inch diameter stainless steel tubing. They cut, bend and stamp the tubes to create a custom fit for your specific vehicle. Then, the step is polished to a blinding sheen. If bling isn't your thing, Westin also crafts the E-Series from mild steel. The same custom fit, only finished with a durable black powder coat.
Everything you need is included for an easy install. Since the design uses existing frame holes, there's no drilling required. So, you're stepping up to style instead of wrestling with your rig all weekend. Best yet, your black Westin E-Series Round Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty. And, your polished E-Series bars are covered with an astounding Lifetime Warranty.
Westin 3" E Series Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
406 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Charles T (Woodbridge, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Feb 01, 2016 2:25 PM
Received the bars much faster than I anticipated. Price couldn't be beat anywhere else. Bars were super easy to install (less than an hour by myself) on my 2015 Chevy Silverado. They look great and made getting in the truck much easier for my elderly father and girlfriend.
Reviewed by Ronald K (Jamestown, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jan 30, 2016 10:27 AM
I am very happy with this product and the autoanything company. I was looking at all brands for my new 2016 Ram. Westin had a good price and easy installation. They were well packed, arrive very quickly and had simple instruction sheet. They look nice and I am very happy with my choice.
Reviewed by Mike C (LAYTON, UT) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jan 15, 2016 4:40 AM
Got these nerf bars for my truck and they fit & look PERFECT!!! Easy install,Excellent pricing, shipping & customer service was the best I've seen in a very long time!! Thanks again D.W. Was so pleased with everything that I just found the SEXYEST place to pickup all my needs for all my other vehicles now. Thanks mc
Reviewed by Michael B (TILTON, NH) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 28, 2015 4:39 AM
Color and finish look good. They bolt on easy enough Toyota have set up so you just screw you bolts right in. was thinking they would just bolt to the frame. brackets are heavy but not sure how much abuse they will take only time will tell.
Ships Between 2/11 - 2/15
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- weston running boards
- westin e series nerf bars
- dominator 2
- putco boss bars
- used jeep side bars for sale
- ford truck running boards
- pickup tailgate step
- westin nerf bars dodge ram
- gmc sierra running boards
- 2011 toyota 4runner running boards
- accessories winter driving
- afe exhaust system for 2009 siverado
- floor mats automotive custom