- Custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- E-Series step pads mount to a tube recess—much stronger than traditional cut-outs
- Polished E-Series round nerf bars are constructed from 3-inch diameter stainless steel
- Black E-Series nerf bars are crafted with 3-inch diameter mild steel
- Install your bars in less than an hour—no drilling required (most vehicles)
- Includes all mounting hardware and easy-to-follow instructions
- Choose the finish that meets your needs: Polished Stainless Steel or Black powder-coated mild steel
- Your Westin black E-Series Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Polished Stainless Steel Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Step up to style and savings with Westin 3" E Series Round Nerf Bars. Westin's taken everything they've learned about tube steps over the last 30 years and crammed it all into their E-Series Nerf Bars.
Westin starts with premium 3-inch diameter stainless steel tubing. They cut, bend and stamp the tubes to create a custom fit for your specific vehicle. Then, the step is polished to a blinding sheen. If bling isn't your thing, Westin also crafts the E-Series from mild steel. The same custom fit, only finished with a durable black powder coat.
Everything you need is included for an easy install. Since the design uses existing frame holes, there's no drilling required. So, you're stepping up to style instead of wrestling with your rig all weekend. Best yet, your black Westin E-Series Round Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty. And, your polished E-Series bars are covered with an astounding Lifetime Warranty.
Westin 3" E Series Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
382 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Elizabeth B (Campbell, NY) Reviewed for a 2000 Dodge Ram — May 14, 2015 8:54 AM
These Westin Bars look great on our black Ram 1500 Quad cab and enable our daughter to get in the back seat by herself and us to get in the front without a problem!
Reviewed by Sharon M (Wellston, MI) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford Ranger — Apr 09, 2015 3:07 PM
The nerf bars look great and are a nice distance from the truck so it is easy to step up on them. Good looking.
Reviewed by Michael H (AUSTIN, TX) — Apr 05, 2015 9:18 PM
The nerf bars were inspected and found to be unsatisfactory. One had a dent in it and a major scuff mark that appeared to be painted over. Painting over powder coating does not even come close to matching the real coating. I am not happy.
Reviewed by Mike S (Boulder, CO) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Tundra — Mar 11, 2015 8:43 PM
The instructions are abysmal. It refers to diagrams that are blank. I finally discovered that in bright sunlight I could see the faintest outlines of some of the brackets. These cannot be seen with indoor lighting. Westin needs to do better. The parts don't fit together very well. I had to ream some holes to get enough slop to start threads. I was replacing my rusted out 12 yr old bars. The old ones attached with 4 bolts. These redesigned units took almost 6 hrs to bolt on. China made.
Reviewed by DILBERT W (SAINT MICHAEL, MN) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Mar 06, 2015 3:10 PM
I picked the Westin E Series Nerf bars because I liked the recessed step pads. By buying from AutoAnything during President's Day, I saved 20% on the price, and got free shipping. It was ordered Sunday afternoon, and I received it Tuesday afternoon. That's fast delivery. I did notice on the package that it came from a Westin warehouse that is in MN. All the parts seems to be there based on what the parts sheet shows. Waiting for warm weather to put them on my truck.
Westin 3" E Series Round Nerf Bars
- Ships Between 5/27 - 5/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- westin side steps
- westin signature nerf bars
- aries big step
- smittybilt sure-step nerf bars
- land rover running boards
- pickup tailgate step
- chevy truck side steps
- dodge nitro running boards
- explorer running boards
- grill guards for chevy silverado
- custom grills for trucks
- truck tailgates
- truck tunnel covers