- Custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- E-Series step pads mount to a tube recess—much stronger than traditional cut-outs
- Polished E-Series round nerf bars are constructed from 3-inch diameter stainless steel
- Black E-Series nerf bars are crafted with 3-inch diameter mild steel
- Install your bars in less than an hour—no drilling required (most vehicles)
- Includes all mounting hardware and easy-to-follow instructions
- Choose the finish that meets your needs: Polished Stainless Steel or Black powder-coated mild steel
- Your Westin black E-Series Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Polished Stainless Steel Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Step up to style and savings with Westin 3" E Series Round Nerf Bars. Westin's taken everything they've learned about tube steps over the last 30 years and crammed it all into their E-Series Nerf Bars.
Westin starts with premium 3-inch diameter stainless steel tubing. They cut, bend and stamp the tubes to create a custom fit for your specific vehicle. Then, the step is polished to a blinding sheen. If bling isn't your thing, Westin also crafts the E-Series from mild steel. The same custom fit, only finished with a durable black powder coat.
Everything you need is included for an easy install. Since the design uses existing frame holes, there's no drilling required. So, you're stepping up to style instead of wrestling with your rig all weekend. Best yet, your black Westin E-Series Round Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty. And, your polished E-Series bars are covered with an astounding Lifetime Warranty.
Westin 3" E Series Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
423 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James P (PALESTINE, TX) — Tuesday at 4:55 AM
Understanding the front 1st hook up was confusing. But after watching video on youtube I was able to figure it out. Took about an Hour on the first one and less than 20min on the second.
Reviewed by DEBRA FAGIOLO F (FARMINGDALE, NY) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Dec 03, 2016 1:10 PM
ALL WENT WELL AND EASY WITH INSTALL THEY LOOK GREAT PRICE WAS GREAT 5 STARS ALL THE WAY
Reviewed by Leslie H (COVINGTON, GA) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tundra — Nov 08, 2016 1:41 PM
I tried to install the Nerf Bars myself, but I was unable. I did not have the right tools and lying on my back did not help. I took my truck to someone with a lift. He had no problems, once he had all the right sockets. Why have three bolts with different size heads?
Reviewed by Aaron L (Las Cruces, NM) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Liberty — Oct 09, 2016 1:35 PM
We purchased a '05 Jeep Liberty with raised suspension. And a aid to get in and out was required. We settled on the Westin 3" E Series Round Nerf Bars. They arrived well packaged and with quality parts. The included instructions weren't clear on installing a couple of the attachments for my Jeep. So had to call the Westin a couple of times to figure out how to get them installed. Took about 4 hours to install with hand tools. And they do look great and do what we want.
Ships Between 12/12 - 12/14
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- weston running boards
- westin e series nerf bars
- dominator 2
- putco boss bars
- used jeep side bars for sale
- ford truck running boards
- pickup tailgate step
- westin nerf bars dodge ram
- gmc sierra running boards
- 2011 toyota 4runner running boards
- accessories winter driving
- afe exhaust system for 2009 siverado
- floor mats automotive custom