- Custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- E-Series step pads mount to a tube recess—much stronger than traditional cut-outs
- Polished E-Series round nerf bars are constructed from 3-inch diameter stainless steel
- Black E-Series nerf bars are crafted with 3-inch diameter mild steel
- Install your bars in less than an hour—no drilling required (most vehicles)
- Includes all mounting hardware and easy-to-follow instructions
- Choose the finish that meets your needs: Polished Stainless Steel or Black powder-coated mild steel
- Your Westin black E-Series Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Polished Stainless Steel Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Step up to style and savings with Westin 3" E Series Round Nerf Bars. Westin's taken everything they've learned about tube steps over the last 30 years and crammed it all into their E-Series Nerf Bars.
Westin starts with premium 3-inch diameter stainless steel tubing. They cut, bend and stamp the tubes to create a custom fit for your specific vehicle. Then, the step is polished to a blinding sheen. If bling isn't your thing, Westin also crafts the E-Series from mild steel. The same custom fit, only finished with a durable black powder coat.
Everything you need is included for an easy install. Since the design uses existing frame holes, there's no drilling required. So, you're stepping up to style instead of wrestling with your rig all weekend. Best yet, your black Westin E-Series Round Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty. And, your polished E-Series bars are covered with an astounding Lifetime Warranty.
Westin 3" E Series Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
399 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard L (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tundra — Oct 31, 2015 6:56 AM
I replaced the black steel bars after ten years on my 2005 Tundra. Rust around the steps had made them dangerous. So, pretty good life in our low humidity area near Pikes Peak. Fairly easy to replace using a half-inch breaker bar for rusted hardware. Good value if I can get ten years on this new set.
Reviewed by Harry P (PERU, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Oct 27, 2015 7:45 AM
These bars are very easy to install, I did it alone, and they really look nice. I,m very happy.
Reviewed by stephen f (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 08, 2015 6:17 AM
We got these for my wife's double cab Tacoma and they were very easy to put on. Look good, but they sit a little too close to be very useful as an actual step rail, can only fit my toes on really. Overall we like them and they look good, its not very high off the ground anyways so the step wasn't imperative.
Reviewed by David B (Smithfield, VA) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Sep 29, 2015 6:49 PM
Order was received quickly. I bought the same ones that were on the Ram 1500 so the mounts were reused.
Reviewed by Jeffrey K (LAKEVILLE, MN) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Colorado — Sep 23, 2015 3:48 AM
Really like everything about them physically but those installation instructions really take the cake. Once I figured them out took no time at all in install. Good product overall.
Ships Between 11/30 - 12/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- weston running boards
- westin e series nerf bars
- dominator 2
- putco boss bars
- used jeep side bars for sale
- ford truck running boards
- pickup tailgate step
- westin nerf bars dodge ram
- gmc sierra running boards
- 2011 toyota 4runner running boards
- accessories winter driving
- afe exhaust system for 2009 siverado
- floor mats automotive custom