- Custom-made to fit your truck or SUV
- The chrome nerf bars are crafted from 3-inch diameter 304 stainless steel. The black bars are crafted from a mild steel.
- Maximum strength and ultimate corrosion resistance
- Westin's signature step pads are slip-resistant, permanently attached and guaranteed to not crack or fade
- Choose from a highly-polished chrome-plated or smooth black powder-coated finish
- Installation is fast and easy—uses existing frame holes and no drilling’s required (most vehicles)
- Includes all the mounting brackets and hardware you need to bolt-on your new step bars
- Your Westin 3" Platinum Series Round Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Outfit your truck or SUV with sturdy step bars designed by the masters of stainless steel gear. The Westin 3" Platinum Series Round Chrome Nerf Bars boast 304 stainless steel construction-the most corrosion-resistant alloy on the market. This means a lifetime of sledding and sloshing through any weather without rust ruining the party.
On top of strength, Westin Platinum Series Cab-Length Nerf Bars feature excellent looks. The brilliant chrome-plating is topped-off with molded-polymer step pads that are permanently bonded to the bar. Best of all, Platinum Series Round Nerf Bars mount to the existing holes in your frame (most vehicles) for a hassle-free, no-drill installation that takes less than an hour.
Complete your truck or SUV with Platinum Series Step Bars-sure footing and great looks that never fade or tarnish. Plus, your Westin Platinum Step Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Westin 3" Platinum Series Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
213 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Randall Y (SAN JOSE, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda Ridgeline — Jan 12, 2015 8:38 PM
I knew I wanted some sort of steps for my new Ridgeline. After much searching, I chose Westin because of their reputation for quality. So far, I have not been disappointed with my decision. Installation was a breeze. Special thanks to John Y from Florida for the tip about bracket orientation. The bars sit too low to hide the ugly pinch welds on the lower body of the truck. But they provide a nice stepping surface so I don't drag my bottom across the seat.
Reviewed by Mark C (OSWEGO, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Nov 04, 2014 5:54 PM
Eazy to install.I did it in less than 1 hour.I would reccommend this to anyone wanting nerf bars.
Reviewed by Dale T (Shelby, OH) Reviewed for a 1997 Honda Accord — Oct 30, 2014 2:21 PM
It's never as easy as it should be. After unpacking the delivery I laid out the pieces and found some difficulty installing the nerf bars because my vehicle is not new. The holes in the bottom of the truck lined up correctly, however, I had some difficulty getting the bolts to engage with the threads. After some debris falling in my eyes I decided I would take it to my mechanic and $168 later they are installed and look very good. I'm please with the product, it's quality and functionality.
Reviewed by Margie J (PAYSON, AZ) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Jun 12, 2014 4:51 PM
This is the fourth pair of Westin bars I have put on my trucks and I was disappointed with this pair. Someone forgot to tap the holes and quality assurance missed it as well.
Westin 3" Platinum Series Round Nerf Bars
- Ships Between 1/29 - 2/02
- What Do You Drive?