- Ships Between 7/28 - 7/30
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom-designed to fit your specific truck or SUV
- 4-inch wide oval tubing is crafted from your choice of polished T304 stainless steel or black powder coated mild steel
- Mandrel-bent tube ends for a clean look
- Wide, molded step pad features classic non-slip texture
- Custom mount kit makes for an easy installation—no drilling required (most vehicles)
- Includes mounting kit and all required hardware
- Polished models are backed by a Lifetime Warranty; Black models carry a 3-year warranty
When your rig deserves only the best, step up to platinum with a set of Westin 4" Platinum Oval Nerf Bars. Boasting an extra-wide elliptical design, sleek end bends and Westin's molded, saddle-texture step pads, Platinum Oval Nerf Bars deliver top-shelf style and convenience.
For a modern style that matches your rig's look, Westin let's you choose between polished T304 stainless steel or black powder coated mild steel. Both are crafted from 4-inch elliptical tubing with mandrel-bent ends. Plus, the texture-molded step pad delivers sure-footed entries and exits in any weather.
Installing your new Platinum bars is easy. Westin includes a custom mounting kit and everything you need for a painless installation that requires no drilling (most models). That way, your stepping up to platinum in no time. Best yet, your Westin 4" Platinum Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime guarantee on polished models; 3-year warranty on black models.
Westin 4" Platinum Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
1177 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeff S (LAKE ZURICH, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Thursday at 8:27 PM
Very well made, high quality parts. Solid mounts that are easy to install. Outstanding product.
Reviewed by Donald A (FORT WORTH, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Thursday at 2:53 PM
The black bars look real nice on my gray pick up and they were pretty easy to install considering I did it myself. The quality is better than the ones I had on my old pick up.
Reviewed by gary w (HUDSON, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jul 19, 2015 5:40 AM
great product for the price, and relatively easy to install however lousy diagram for instructions.
Reviewed by p (LAUREL, DE) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Jul 17, 2015 7:04 PM
I installed the recommended 4 " oval nerf bar model on my 2006 Chevy Silverado (extended cab) they do not have the clearance from the cab body the picture portraits. They look good but are not as functionally as I expected. I have to turn my foot sideways to benefit, which is not good for one's back. While I rate them high in the specific areas, overall I am bummed because they are not a good fit for easier access to the cab and are just about useless for exiting.
- westin bars
- westin platinum oval step bars installation instructions
- lund 6 oval nerf bars
- rugged ridge nerf bars
- pickup tailgate step
- dodge running boards
- jeep running boards
- 2011 toyota sienna running boards
- running boards toyota tacoma
- truck seat covers for ford f150
- truck box liners
- cheap truck tents
- custom fit truck floor mats