- Save 15% Use Promo Code W15
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom-designed to fit your specific truck or SUV
- 4-inch wide oval tubing is crafted from your choice of polished T304 stainless steel or black powder coated mild steel
- Mandrel-bent tube ends for a clean look
- Wide, molded step pad features classic non-slip texture
- Custom mount kit makes for an easy installation—no drilling required (most vehicles)
- Includes mounting kit and all required hardware
- Polished models are backed by a Lifetime Warranty; Black models carry a 3-year warranty
When your rig deserves only the best, step up to platinum with a set of Westin 4" Platinum Oval Nerf Bars. Boasting an extra-wide elliptical design, sleek end bends and Westin's molded, saddle-texture step pads, Platinum Oval Nerf Bars deliver top-shelf style and convenience.
For a modern style that matches your rig's look, Westin let's you choose between polished T304 stainless steel or black powder coated mild steel. Both are crafted from 4-inch elliptical tubing with mandrel-bent ends. Plus, the texture-molded step pad delivers sure-footed entries and exits in any weather.
Installing your new Platinum bars is easy. Westin includes a custom mounting kit and everything you need for a painless installation that requires no drilling (most models). That way, your stepping up to platinum in no time. Best yet, your Westin 4" Platinum Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime guarantee on polished models; 3-year warranty on black models.
Westin 4" Platinum Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
1205 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by robert w (Perkasie, Pa) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Camry — Sep 26, 2015 5:36 AM
Better than I thought it would be by far. Easy to install and looks great.
Reviewed by Trent B (HUDSON, WI) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Sep 25, 2015 6:35 PM
I have a 2015 Chev Duramax LTZ crew cab. It sits too high for most normal people to get into and out of without risking back strain. Very simply, I bought these bars and installed them myself. They came quickly, as promised, in pristine condition. Instructions were good enough to figure out quite easily. While I used an impact wrench for speed, this was a quick job. I'm thoroughly satisified. Look great/work great. Very durable and consistent with my otherwise HD truck.
Reviewed by Joseph K (Evans, GA) — Sep 17, 2015 3:42 AM
The all black Westin nerf bars are great looking, exceptionally easy to install, and help this disabled driver greatly. The 4 inch size is perfect for my new Tacoma.
Reviewed by Rich W (Hebron, IN) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Sep 17, 2015 1:05 AM
They look great, easy to install, great value. Instructions could be a little easier to read but it's so easy to install you almost don't even need it.
- westin bars
- westin platinum oval step bars installation instructions
- lund 6 oval nerf bars
- rugged ridge nerf bars
- pickup tailgate step
- dodge running boards
- jeep running boards
- 2011 toyota sienna running boards
- running boards toyota tacoma
- truck seat covers for ford f150
- truck box liners
- cheap truck tents
- custom fit truck floor mats