- Ships Between 8/03 - 8/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom-designed to fit your specific truck or SUV
- 4-inch wide oval tubing is crafted from your choice of polished T304 stainless steel or black powder coated mild steel
- Mandrel-bent tube ends for a clean look
- Wide, molded step pad features classic non-slip texture
- Custom mount kit makes for an easy installation—no drilling required (most vehicles)
- Includes mounting kit and all required hardware
- Polished models are backed by a Lifetime Warranty; Black models carry a 3-year warranty
When your rig deserves only the best, step up to platinum with a set of Westin 4" Platinum Oval Nerf Bars. Boasting an extra-wide elliptical design, sleek end bends and Westin's molded, saddle-texture step pads, Platinum Oval Nerf Bars deliver top-shelf style and convenience.
For a modern style that matches your rig's look, Westin let's you choose between polished T304 stainless steel or black powder coated mild steel. Both are crafted from 4-inch elliptical tubing with mandrel-bent ends. Plus, the texture-molded step pad delivers sure-footed entries and exits in any weather.
Installing your new Platinum bars is easy. Westin includes a custom mounting kit and everything you need for a painless installation that requires no drilling (most models). That way, your stepping up to platinum in no time. Best yet, your Westin 4" Platinum Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime guarantee on polished models; 3-year warranty on black models.
Westin 4" Platinum Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
1180 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Amber L (BRYAN, TX) — Tuesday at 6:05 PM
The bars were easy to install and a great addition to the truck. It took less than an hour to install. Highly recommend.
Reviewed by Benjamin P (LAKE CITY, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Sunday at 11:47 AM
These bars look great on my truck. Installation had a small hiccup when one of the brackets would not align with the bar at first, but we eventually got it to work fine. They are very sturdy, tie right into the frame of the truck. I went with black which looks great under the white body.
Reviewed by THOMAS H (Beaverton, OR) — Jul 24, 2015 5:27 PM
These are a great value but the directions are terrible. Once you figure out how to do one, you can do the other in a third of the time. Very frustrating.
Reviewed by Jeff S (LAKE ZURICH, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jul 23, 2015 8:27 PM
Very well made, high quality parts. Solid mounts that are easy to install. Outstanding product.
Reviewed by Donald A (FORT WORTH, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jul 23, 2015 2:53 PM
The black bars look real nice on my gray pick up and they were pretty easy to install considering I did it myself. The quality is better than the ones I had on my old pick up.
- westin bars
- westin platinum oval step bars installation instructions
- lund 6 oval nerf bars
- rugged ridge nerf bars
- pickup tailgate step
- dodge running boards
- jeep running boards
- 2011 toyota sienna running boards
- running boards toyota tacoma
- truck seat covers for ford f150
- truck box liners
- cheap truck tents
- custom fit truck floor mats