- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom-designed to fit your specific truck or SUV
- 4-inch wide oval tubing is crafted from your choice of polished T304 stainless steel or black powder coated mild steel
- Mandrel-bent tube ends for a clean look
- Wide, molded step pad features classic non-slip texture
- Available in cab-length or wheel-to-wheel styles (wheel to wheel includes an extra step pad for bed access)
- Includes mounting kit and all required hardware
- Polished models are backed by a Lifetime Warranty; Black models carry a 3-year warranty
When your rig deserves only the best, step up to platinum with a set of Westin 4" Platinum Oval Nerf Bars. Boasting an extra-wide elliptical design, sleek end bends and Westin's molded, saddle-texture step pads, Platinum Oval Nerf Bars deliver top-shelf style and convenience.
For a modern style that matches your rig's look, Westin let's you choose between polished T304 stainless steel or black powder coated mild steel. Both are crafted from 4-inch elliptical tubing with mandrel-bent ends. Plus, the texture-molded step pad delivers sure-footed entries and exits in any weather.
Installing your new Platinum bars is easy. Westin includes a custom mounting kit and everything you need for a painless installation that requires no drilling (most models). That way, your stepping up to platinum in no time. Best yet, your Westin 4" Platinum Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime guarantee on polished models; 3-year warranty on black models.
Westin 4" Platinum Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
1434 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Patrick C (ERIE, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Mar 31, 2018 8:54 AM
Westin makes awesome products. The nerf bars look great on my truck and it was very easy to install them.
Reviewed by Joel T (FAYETTEVILLE, GA) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tundra — Mar 21, 2018 10:02 AM
got them pretty fast. I like the quality. But the ones they sent were not as pictured or that I saw in the video where you install using two big brackets at the ends. the ones I received were three smaller brackets visible down the bars and the bars were not rounded under the cabin like the picture shows but a smaller degree turn