- Shorten the climb into your cab with a sturdy set of Westin GenX Oval Tube Drop Step Bars
- Heavy-duty 4" oval main tube with 2” oval tube drop steps
- 2” oval tube drop step is designed with a continuous smooth bend
- Drop step is topped with a non-slip, textured step pad
- Available in black powder-coated mild steel and polished 304 stainless steel
- Welded and sealed tube ends protect against rusting
- Mounting kit included and some vehicles may require drilling
- GenX Oval Tube Drop Step Bars are sold in pairs
- Your Westin GenX Oval Tube Drop Step Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on black powder-coat and Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel
Lessen the space between you and your cab with stylish Westin GenX Oval Drop Nerf Bars. These heavy-duty 4" oval tube nerf bars feature a pair of 2” oval tube drop steps that decrease your entrance height by an impressive five inches. Designed with a continuous, smooth bend, GenX Drop Nerf Steps are topped with non-slip, textured step pads that provide a solid stepping surface.
GenX Drop Step Bars are crafted in your choice of either black powder-coated mild steel or polished 304 stainless steel and boast welded and sealed tube ends to protect against rusting.
Custom-fit Gen X Oval Tube Drop Step Bars are sold in pairs and include all the necessary mounting hardware you need. Some vehicles require drilling. Your Westin GenX Oval Tube Drop Step Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on black powder-coat and Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel.
Westin GenX Oval Tube Drop Step Bars Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Chad M (KNOXVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Oct 07, 2016 9:59 AM
It's gloss black paint if you can't tell. Nice drop to make climbing into your vehicle. Install was really easy. If you know the difference between the rocker panel and the pinch weld and can turn a ratchet you are good to go. If you don't YouTube will show you. Only complaint on the bottom of the steps 3 out of 4 have small dents. Not noticeable when installed. Couldn't tell if it happened during shipping or during manufacturing.
Reviewed by David F (SARALAND, AL) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Jun 06, 2016 8:29 PM
Fit is perfect. Looks great on the Colorado, better than the factory stuff! If you want to look great and have a different look than everybody else you need to get these!
Reviewed by Ronnie R (Corpus Christi, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — May 18, 2016 4:43 PM
We ordered these to put on my son's 2014 XLT F-150 crew cab. We did so based on the Westin brand name and previous experience with their other products. We knew that we'd be happy with them, but Holy Moly these are 100 times better than we expected. They bolted right up without any issues, as usual Westin packed everything right the first time. Easy to install, fair price and great quality. Good work Westin and superior customer service once again from AutoAnything.
Reviewed by Jonathan F (Milpitas, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Feb 11, 2016 4:54 PM
These look really nice and my kids have a much easier time getting into the truck. Directions were lacking a bit and brackets weren't clearly marked as to locations. Have a bit of flex when you use them, but all in all very happy.
Ships Between 12/05 - 12/07
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- best price nerf bars
- dominator ii steps
- nerf bar ratings
- smittybilt sure step textured black f150
- truck tailgate step
- ford running boards
- chevy side steps
- chevy step bars
- nerf bars for 2011 toyota tundra
- step bars for 2013 dodge 1500
- truck bed tonneau covers
- pick up truck tool boxes for beds
- custom dashboard covers