- Shorten the climb into your cab with a sturdy set of Westin GenX Oval Tube Drop Step Bars
- Heavy-duty 4" oval main tube with 2” oval tube drop steps
- 2” oval tube drop step is designed with a continuous smooth bend
- Drop step is topped with a non-slip, textured step pad
- Available in black powder-coated mild steel and polished 304 stainless steel
- Welded and sealed tube ends protect against rusting
- Mounting kit included and some vehicles may require drilling
- GenX Oval Tube Drop Step Bars are sold in pairs
- Your Westin GenX Oval Tube Drop Step Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on black powder-coat and Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel
Lessen the space between you and your cab with stylish Westin GenX Oval Drop Nerf Bars. These heavy-duty 4" oval tube nerf bars feature a pair of 2” oval tube drop steps that decrease your entrance height by an impressive five inches. Designed with a continuous, smooth bend, GenX Drop Nerf Steps are topped with non-slip, textured step pads that provide a solid stepping surface.
GenX Drop Step Bars are crafted in your choice of either black powder-coated mild steel or polished 304 stainless steel and boast welded and sealed tube ends to protect against rusting.
Custom-fit Gen X Oval Tube Drop Step Bars are sold in pairs and include all the necessary mounting hardware you need. Some vehicles require drilling. Your Westin GenX Oval Tube Drop Step Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on black powder-coat and Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel.
Westin GenX Oval Tube Drop Step Bars Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Roger E (Spokane, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Colorado — Jan 24, 2017 2:54 PM
They fit nice, look nice, and were fairly easy to install and it took me about an hour. They arrived on my porch very quickly. Only complaints are I was missing 2 washers and I wish the front step was longer. It sits a little far to forward, otherwise 5 stars.
Reviewed by John L F (WARWICK, RI) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 22, 2017 9:27 AM
The install took very little time all items were in good shape and all install materials were in package. Item looks great and is a major assist for my wife getting in and out of truck.
Reviewed by Andrew S (Ewa Beach, HI) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Dec 02, 2016 12:01 PM
Good fit and easy installation. I think the step is a bit too far forward making it difficult to exit without dragging on the seat. The main reason I got this was to reduce wear on the side of the seats.
Reviewed by Chad M (KNOXVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Oct 07, 2016 9:59 AM
It's gloss black paint if you can't tell. Nice drop to make climbing into your vehicle. Install was really easy. If you know the difference between the rocker panel and the pinch weld and can turn a ratchet you are good to go. If you don't YouTube will show you. Only complaint on the bottom of the steps 3 out of 4 have small dents. Not noticeable when installed. Couldn't tell if it happened during shipping or during manufacturing.
Reviewed by David F (SARALAND, AL) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Jun 06, 2016 8:29 PM
Fit is perfect. Looks great on the Colorado, better than the factory stuff! If you want to look great and have a different look than everybody else you need to get these!
Ships Between 4/26 - 4/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- westin nerf bars & running boards
- what size front springs are on my 06 f250 4x4
- weathertech extreme duty floor liner
- retractable power running board
- toyota side steps
- land rover running boards
- lexus steering wheel covers
- mazda cx7 cargo mat
- 2004 ford expedition running boards
- 2010 4runner running boards
- truck exhaust tips
- ski racks for suvs
- winter car accessories