- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Nerf side steps provide a safe and stable area to assist with entry into your vehicle while adding a stylish look
- Heavy-duty 4 inch oval main tube with 2 inch oval tube drop steps
- 2” oval tube drop step is designed with a continuous smooth bend
- Drop step is topped with a non-slip, textured step pad
- Available in black powder-coated mild steel and polished 304 stainless steel
- Welded and sealed tube ends protect against rusting
- Mounting kit included and mounts to the rocker panel (note- some vehicles may require drilling)
- GenX Oval Tube Drop Step Bars are sold in pairs
- Your Westin GenX Oval Tube Drop Step Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on black powder-coat and Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel
Lessen the space between you and your cab with stylish Westin GenX Oval Drop Nerf Bars. These heavy-duty 4" oval tube nerf bars feature a pair of 2” oval tube drop steps that decrease your entrance height by an impressive five inches. Designed with a continuous, smooth bend, GenX Drop Nerf Steps are topped with non-slip, textured step pads that provide a solid stepping surface.
GenX Drop Step Bars are crafted in your choice of either black powder-coated mild steel or polished 304 stainless steel and boast welded and sealed tube ends to protect against rusting.
Custom-fit Gen X Oval Tube Drop Step Bars are sold in pairs and include all the necessary mounting hardware you need. Some vehicles require drilling. Your Westin GenX Oval Tube Drop Step Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on black powder-coat and Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel.
Westin GenX Oval Tube Drop Step Bars Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James T (CHARLTON, MA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 16, 2017 8:27 PM
The true test was when I asked my 4 foot Nine Mom to get in! She did it with ease! Just get one!
Reviewed by Varud R (Yukon, OK) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 05, 2017 8:19 PM
Easy to installed with easy instructions to follow. The step bars fitted perfectly to the Sahara Jeep Wrangler. I'm a very satisfied customer!
Reviewed by Roger E (Spokane, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Colorado — Jan 24, 2017 2:54 PM
They fit nice, look nice, and were fairly easy to install and it took me about an hour. They arrived on my porch very quickly. Only complaints are I was missing 2 washers and I wish the front step was longer. It sits a little far to forward, otherwise 5 stars.
Reviewed by John L F (WARWICK, RI) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 22, 2017 9:27 AM
The install took very little time all items were in good shape and all install materials were in package. Item looks great and is a major assist for my wife getting in and out of truck.
Reviewed by Andrew S (Ewa Beach, HI) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Dec 02, 2016 12:01 PM
Good fit and easy installation. I think the step is a bit too far forward making it difficult to exit without dragging on the seat. The main reason I got this was to reduce wear on the side of the seats.
- westin nerf bars & running boards
- what size front springs are on my 06 f250 4x4
- weathertech extreme duty floor liner
- retractable power running board
- toyota side steps
- land rover running boards
- lexus steering wheel covers
- mazda cx7 cargo mat
- 2004 ford expedition running boards
- 2010 4runner running boards
- truck exhaust tips
- ski racks for suvs
- winter car accessories