- Upgrade your truck’s exterior with the rugged looks and stability of Westin HDX Drop Steps
- These oversized step bars fit tightly to the rocker panels
- Sold in complete kits that include driver and passenger-side steps
- Available in a black powder-coated steel finish for lasting looks and durability
- Installation hardware and instructions make short work of your DIY installation
- Your Westin HDX Truck Steps are covered by a 3-year warranty
Access your rig with ease when you add a set of Westin HDX Steps. Installing tightly up against your rocker panels, these gargantuan steps offer superior foot-grip and are sold as a complete kit. Detailed instructions and hardware included. 3-year warranty.
Westin HDX Drop Steps Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Oscar N (ATLANTA, GA) — Jan 04, 2017 7:56 PM
I love the way Westin HDX drop steps look on my new f-150, not the ordinary step bar, it looks much better than the regular step bars out there, not only look great but are solid and non slippery, I like the aggressive look they have and I got a great deal from AutoAnything. Thank you!
Reviewed by Jason L (Philadelphia, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Dec 11, 2016 6:23 AM
Great hardware, easy to install, tough and strong. The only thing I didn't love out if the box is the steps themselves. As they are removable, they tend to look dirty and are harder to clean, but it's not that bad. Do replace the step hardware as noted before installing, if you have the package in the box. Overall, a great fit and very strong option.
Reviewed by Lawrence M (Plymouth, MA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Nov 28, 2016 10:26 AM
THESE STEPS TRULY LOOK PHENOMENAL. BOUGHT FOR MY WIFE,DAUGHTER & ELDERLY MOTHER TO EASILY ACCESS MY TRUCK. LOOK LIKE PART OF MY TRUCK BODY MOLDING. INSTALLATION TOOK ABOUT 1-1/2 HOURS LAYING FLAT ON GROUND. IF I HAD A BAY LIFT PROBABLY COULD HAVE DONE IN 1 HOUR.
Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25
- What Do You Drive?