- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your truck’s exterior with the rugged looks and stability of Westin HDX Drop Steps
- These oversized step bars fit tightly to the rocker panels
- Sold in complete kits that include driver and passenger-side steps
- Available in a black powder-coated steel finish for lasting looks and durability
- Installation hardware and instructions make short work of your DIY installation
- Your Westin HDX Truck Steps are covered by a 3-year warranty
Access your rig with ease when you add a set of Westin HDX Steps. Installing tightly up against your rocker panels, these gargantuan steps offer superior foot-grip and are sold as a complete kit. Detailed instructions and hardware included. 3-year warranty.
Westin HDX Drop Steps Customer Reviews
67 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James E (HERNANDO, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Jan 05, 2018 4:32 AM
Had one bolt missing but other than that they where easy to install with the help from a friend to help hold them in place while I finished attaching them. Look great on my F-2
Reviewed by Marcus G (Round Rock, TX) — Dec 27, 2017 6:07 AM
Opted to purchase and install running boards on my 2017 Tacoma. Came across the HDX. I liked the style and decided to purchase. I am pleased with how they function and how the fit complements my truck. Installation was straight forward and easy.
Reviewed by Dennis H (MOUNT CLARE, WV) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Dec 21, 2017 5:56 AM
They were necessary for my kids and wife. I like the looks of these, especially the tight fit to the rocker panel. Since I don't have to use the step often, I particularly like being able to avoid the step completely without rubbing my legs on anything like I have in the past with full length nerf bars.