- Secure your footing with stylish Westin Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars
- 4" oval tube features seamless, domed ends with 30° OE-style bends
- Bold, saddle-mounted step pad design for a secure and stylish stepping surface
- Deep paved waterways keep the step area dry and debris-free
- Available in polished stainless steel or black powder-coated mild steel
- Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars include a complete mounting kit for a no-drill installation
- Your Westin Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on black powder-coat and Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel
Gain easy access to your full-sized ride with the stylish, sure footing of Westin Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars. Constructed from durable 4" oval tubing, Pro Traxx 4 inch Oval Nerf Bars feature seamless, domed ends with 30° OE-style bends and a bold, saddle-mounted step pad design that provides a secure and stylish stepping surface.
Pro Traxx 4" Oval Side Steps are sculpted with deep paved waterways to keep the step pad area dry and debris-free. Available in polished stainless steel or black powder-coated mild steel, custom-fit 4" Pro Traxx Oval Nerf Bars are the perfect way to add an individualized look to your rig’s exterior.
Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars include a vehicle specific mounting kit for no-drill installation and are backed by a 3-year warranty on black powder-coat and Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel.
Westin Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
433 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Stephen P (Bergenfield, NJ) — Tuesday at 12:48 PM
PROMPT DELIVERY,CAME WELL PACKAGED TO ALLEVIATE DAMAGE, DETAILED INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS. I PUT THEM ON MYSELF. HAVE TO FOLLOW STEPS EXACTLY. NO PROBLEMS!!!
Reviewed by Vincent D (FINKSBURG, MD) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Tuesday at 9:41 AM
The Westin Pro Traxx Nerf Bars are awesome. Installation was easy and only took about one hour. The bars look great and don't interfere with the overall look of the truck. And now my wife doesn't struggle to get in the truck. Materials and workmanship are great. I would highly recommend them.
Reviewed by Louis W (Fallon, NV) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Apr 20, 2017 3:02 PM
The bars are well made and should last forever. The only issue I had was the directions are poorly laid out. Where the picture is labeled as the front, it is actually the rear of the vehicle making it confusing. Lay everything out according to the illustration and disregard the rest of the instructions and the install should not take anymore than an hour and a half. I rated it 5 stars based off the bars look and work great.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code TRAXX10
Ships Between 5/04 - 5/08
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- westin nerf bars & running boards
- dee zee 4" oval nerf bars
- suv tents napier
- thule terrapin for sale
- ford truck running boards
- lincoln logo floor mats
- chevy truck side steps
- nissan pathfinder luggage carrier
- 2011 toyota sienna running boards
- 2012 nissan frontier step rails
- bed mat
- performance tuner
- rain deflectors for car windows