- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your rugged rig with Westin Pro Traxx 5" Oval Nerf Bars
- 5" oval tube features 30° OE-style bends
- Seamless, domed ends – no end-caps or exposed bolt heads
- Heavy-duty step pad provides a wide, secure stepping surface
- Crafted in either polished stainless steel or black powder-coated mild steel
- Pro Traxx 5" Nerf Bars include a custom mounting kit for no-drill installation
- Your Westin Pro Traxx 5" Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on black powder-coat and Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel
Elevate your rugged rig’s style and function with a set of Westin Pro Traxx 5" Oval Nerf Bars. Constructed from heavy-duty 5" oval tubing, these custom-made side steps feature 30° OE-style bends with seamless, domed ends resulting in a finished look with no end-caps or exposed bolt heads.
Pro Traxx 5 inch Oval Nerf Bars are integrated with tough, durable step pads designed to provide an extra-wide surface for secure entry and exit in any weather. Crafted in your choice of either polished stainless steel or black powder-coated mild steel, 5" Pro Traxx Oval Side Steps are the ideal way to upgrade your exterior styling.
Pro Traxx 5 inch Oval Side Steps include a vehicle-specific mounting kit for a no-drill installation and are backed by a 3-year warranty on black powder-coat and Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel.
Westin Pro Traxx 5" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
150 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by JOSEPH L (OCEAN CITY, MD) — Mar 07, 2018 8:45 AM
Bars were delivered when promised. Packaging was great kept the bars from scratching. this is the second set of these that I have ordered. Appearance when mounted is excellent and they are very easily installed on my RAM 2018 1500 with no drilling or modification necessary
Reviewed by Tye R (WASHINGTON, IA) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Jan 31, 2018 7:07 PM
These nerf bars were very easy to install. Directions were very clear and easy to follow. I probably spent two hours working on installation that included removal of the old bars on my pickup. I love the looks, and now I can get up to the tool box in the bed so much easier. My wife is happy she can climb in the cab easier now.
Reviewed by Frank C (Lafayette, LA) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Colorado — Jan 20, 2018 9:40 AM
The black matt bars that I chose really add a good look to my truck. Felt they were very easy to install.