- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your rugged rig with Westin Pro Traxx 5" Oval Nerf Bars
- 5" oval tube features 30° OE-style bends
- Seamless, domed ends – no end-caps or exposed bolt heads
- Heavy-duty step pad provides a wide, secure stepping surface
- Crafted in either polished stainless steel or black powder-coated mild steel
- Pro Traxx 5" Nerf Bars include a custom mounting kit for no-drill installation
- Your Westin Pro Traxx 5" Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on black powder-coat and Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel
Elevate your rugged rig’s style and function with a set of Westin Pro Traxx 5" Oval Nerf Bars. Constructed from heavy-duty 5" oval tubing, these custom-made side steps feature 30° OE-style bends with seamless, domed ends resulting in a finished look with no end-caps or exposed bolt heads.
Pro Traxx 5 inch Oval Nerf Bars are integrated with tough, durable step pads designed to provide an extra-wide surface for secure entry and exit in any weather. Crafted in your choice of either polished stainless steel or black powder-coated mild steel, 5" Pro Traxx Oval Side Steps are the ideal way to upgrade your exterior styling.
Pro Traxx 5 inch Oval Side Steps include a vehicle-specific mounting kit for a no-drill installation and are backed by a 3-year warranty on black powder-coat and Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel.
Westin Pro Traxx 5" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
107 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David C (VANCOUVER, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Jan 29, 2017 8:26 PM
I chose the Westin nerf bars because they have no end caps that will come off (solid metal ends). My hesitation was with a few reviews sighting cheap hardware. The bars arrived looking great and I found the hardware to be satisfactory except for one item. The M8x16mm yellow zinc flat washers were too small and thin, as the mounting bracket slots were over-sized for the bolt. A $8 fix at the hardware store. 3 of the plastic steps did not fit completely flush with the bar - barely noticeable.
Reviewed by Greg K (BOLIVAR, TN) — Jan 04, 2017 10:11 AM
These had to be the easiest install I have ever done. I did it at work in between customers, and it only took me around 45 minutes. Outstanding value at a great price. I will use Westin Pro Traxx again if I ever trade my truck.
- westin nerf bars & running boards
- unichip performance chip for frs
- carr hoops 2
- tonneau covers peel back
- dodge truck running boards
- subaru back seat covers
- truck tailgate step
- trailer hitch for mitsubishi endeavor
- highlander running boards
- mazda tribute running boards
- floor mats auto
- auto car seat covers
- car roof carriers