- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your ride an extra helping of security and style with Westin R7 Running Boards
- Offers a 7” wide stepping surface and traction grooves for secure footing under any conditions
- Complete kit includes driver/passenger-side steps and injection-molded bracket covers as well as all mounting hardware
- Recessed 7 inch OE board design conceals the brackets for a clean appearance at any angle
- Injection molded polymer step pad ensures a secure footing every time
- Available in your choice of black powder-coated aluminum or polished stainless steel finishes
- No-drill application – instructions included for stress-free installation
- Your Westin Automotive R7 Runners carry a 3-year warranty on black and Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel
Trust your step – no matter the weather – with a set of Westin R7 Step Boards. Engineered for security with a 7”W surface and OE-style grooves for enhanced traction, these recessed boards are sold in complete kits that include side steps for driver and passenger, bracket covers and complete instructions. 3-year warranty on black and Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel.
Westin R7 Running Boards Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dennis B (BOYNTON BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jan 23, 2018 12:54 AM
I got them in black and were the only ones i could find that were not steel. Steel always rust. Very happy with them. Wide, strong and great mounting system.
Reviewed by Richard K (Walkersville, MD) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Jul 20, 2017 4:39 AM
These look great, virtually identical to factory which is what I wanted, but without the huge price tag. Installation was easy.
Reviewed by Blake K (SAINT CLAIR SHORES, MI) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Jul 19, 2017 2:46 PM
These running boards are really nice and match well with the rest of the truck. Installation wasn't too bad, took a little more time than I thought, but all in all, easy to install.