- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model rig
- Westin's signature step pad uses a recess rather than a cut-out for maximum strength and longevity
- Constructed from burly 3-inch diameter mild steel
- Installation takes less than 1 hour- No drilling required
- Includes easy instructions and all mounting hardware
- Choose from 2 tough finishes: bright Chrome plating or smooth Black powder-coat
- Westin 3" Signature Series Round Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on chrome plated mild steel finishes and a 5-year warranty on black powder-coated finishes
Westin has gone to great lengths to create the best all-around cab-length step bars on the road. The result: Signature Series Cab-Length Round Nerf Bars that combine Westin's expert design and great looks.
Because Westin does all of their cutting, bending, stamping, polishing, chrome plating and powder coating in-house, the Signature Series sets the bar for outstanding quality. Thanks to Westin's team of engineering wizards, you can also count on a perfect fit. Plus, the easy, no-drill installation utilizes existing frame holes in your vehicle. That way you can step up the style without wasting your weekend.
Westin's signature-the recessed step pads-are UV-resistant, permanently attached to the 3" round steel tubing and always deliver sure footing. Take the next step with your truck or SUV-add the great looks and sturdy function of Westin's Signature Series. Best yet, your Westin Signature Series Cab-Length Step Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on chrome plated finishes and a 5-year warranty on black powder-coat finishes.
Westin 3" Signature Series Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
644 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Charles P (Plainfield, NJ) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Jan 07, 2015 10:26 AM
The bars shipped and arrived quickly, installed easily without any assistance, and look good on my truck. They feel stable when stepped on, even by bigger guys.
Reviewed by Rhonda R (RICHMOND, VA) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 31, 2014 5:43 AM
I am very pleased with the quality and price for these bars. my first pair lasted 15 years!
Reviewed by Howard B (SANTA FE, NM) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Frontier — Dec 01, 2014 12:30 PM
Purchased the all black bars for my new white 2014 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab. Items arrived in a reasonable time and undamaged. Fairly easy to interpret the instructions and installation was a snap. (Tip, install all the bolts loosely until you are ready to make final adjustments. I used a level to finish mine). They look great and are solid.
Westin 3" Signature Series Round Nerf Bars
- Ships Between 1/26 - 1/28
- What Do You Drive?