- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model rig
- Westin's signature step pad uses a recess rather than a cut-out for maximum strength and longevity
- Constructed from burly 3-inch diameter mild steel
- Installation takes less than 1 hour- No drilling required
- Includes easy instructions and all mounting hardware
- Choose from 2 tough finishes: bright Chrome plating or smooth Black powder-coat
- Westin 3" Signature Series Round Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on chrome plated mild steel finishes and a 5-year warranty on black powder-coated finishes
Westin has gone to great lengths to create the best all-around cab-length step bars on the road. The result: Signature Series Cab-Length Round Nerf Bars that combine Westin's expert design and great looks.
Because Westin does all of their cutting, bending, stamping, polishing, chrome plating and powder coating in-house, the Signature Series sets the bar for outstanding quality. Thanks to Westin's team of engineering wizards, you can also count on a perfect fit. Plus, the easy, no-drill installation utilizes existing frame holes in your vehicle. That way you can step up the style without wasting your weekend.
Westin's signature-the recessed step pads-are UV-resistant, permanently attached to the 3" round steel tubing and always deliver sure footing. Take the next step with your truck or SUV-add the great looks and sturdy function of Westin's Signature Series. Best yet, your Westin Signature Series Cab-Length Step Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on chrome plated finishes and a 5-year warranty on black powder-coat finishes.
Westin 3" Signature Series Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
675 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gary M (FAIRVIEW, NJ) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford Edge — Jun 28, 2016 12:23 PM
Beautiful appearance and solid feel without any weak spots when you step on them. It would be a plus to be able to make adjustments up, down, closer or further away from vehicle.
Reviewed by Brad M (VICTORVILLE, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — May 05, 2016 6:38 AM
The installation directions were Honorable. Bad reprint hard to read and poor step by step. When I called for help that was worse.
Ships Between 7/25 - 7/27
- What Do You Drive?