- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model rig
- Westin's signature step pad uses a recess rather than a cut-out for maximum strength and longevity
- Constructed from burly 3-inch diameter mild steel
- Installation takes less than 1 hour- No drilling required
- Includes easy instructions and all mounting hardware
- Choose from 2 tough finishes: bright Chrome plating or smooth Black powder-coat
- Westin 3" Signature Series Round Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on chrome plated mild steel finishes and a 5-year warranty on black powder-coated finishes
Westin has gone to great lengths to create the best all-around cab-length step bars on the road. The result: Signature Series Cab-Length Round Nerf Bars that combine Westin's expert design and great looks.
Because Westin does all of their cutting, bending, stamping, polishing, chrome plating and powder coating in-house, the Signature Series sets the bar for outstanding quality. Thanks to Westin's team of engineering wizards, you can also count on a perfect fit. Plus, the easy, no-drill installation utilizes existing frame holes in your vehicle. That way you can step up the style without wasting your weekend.
Westin's signature-the recessed step pads-are UV-resistant, permanently attached to the 3" round steel tubing and always deliver sure footing. Take the next step with your truck or SUV-add the great looks and sturdy function of Westin's Signature Series. Best yet, your Westin Signature Series Cab-Length Step Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on chrome plated finishes and a 5-year warranty on black powder-coat finishes.
Westin 3" Signature Series Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
659 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Douglass W (ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, FL) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy S10 Pickup — Thursday at 8:19 PM
I had the same bars on a previous truck so I knew what I wanted for my new one. Very easy to install.
Reviewed by Chris M (BROWNSBURG, IN) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Ranger — Jun 19, 2015 5:42 AM
I got these for a 03 ranger ext can. Quality of bar and brackets were fine. The printed directions were beyond useless. i know the product is made in China but Westin support told me the directions are done in house. After all of the negative posts on the quality of the pictures, I can't understand how Westin has not resorted to use of a digital camera for this purpose. I have one I would donate, all they have to do is ask.
Reviewed by Arlynn R M (Moscow, ID) Reviewed for a 1996 Ford F-350 — Jun 04, 2015 9:17 PM
On the drivers side the fuel lines were on the way and we had to move them out of the way and the holes for the bolts were just barely reachable. It does drop down about 1 1/2 to 2 inches when I get in on the driver side maybe a support bracket in the enter would take care of it.
- Ships Between 6/30 - 7/02
- What Do You Drive?