- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model rig
- Westin's signature step pad uses a recess rather than a cut-out for maximum strength and longevity
- Constructed from burly 3-inch diameter mild steel
- Installation takes less than 1 hour- No drilling required
- Includes easy instructions and all mounting hardware
- Choose from 2 tough finishes: bright Chrome plating or smooth Black powder-coat
- Westin 3" Signature Series Round Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on chrome plated mild steel finishes and a 5-year warranty on black powder-coated finishes
Westin has gone to great lengths to create the best all-around cab-length step bars on the road. The result: Signature Series Cab-Length Round Nerf Bars that combine Westin's expert design and great looks.
Because Westin does all of their cutting, bending, stamping, polishing, chrome plating and powder coating in-house, the Signature Series sets the bar for outstanding quality. Thanks to Westin's team of engineering wizards, you can also count on a perfect fit. Plus, the easy, no-drill installation utilizes existing frame holes in your vehicle. That way you can step up the style without wasting your weekend.
Westin's signature-the recessed step pads-are UV-resistant, permanently attached to the 3" round steel tubing and always deliver sure footing. Take the next step with your truck or SUV-add the great looks and sturdy function of Westin's Signature Series. Best yet, your Westin Signature Series Cab-Length Step Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on chrome plated finishes and a 5-year warranty on black powder-coat finishes.
Westin 3" Signature Series Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
686 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Troy H (Post Falls, ID) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Tundra — May 09, 2017 9:22 PM
If it wasn't for the time it took to take my old need bars off I'd have the new ones on in under an hour! Great product! Totally satisfied!
Reviewed by Tim S (HILLSBORO, MO) — Dec 31, 2016 5:43 AM
The bars look great. Installation took a bit longer than expected. I have a 2016 ram 1500 quad cab. The front nut plate slot on the truck was way too small. I had to do a little grinding on the slot to make it fit. Installation took about an hour and half including grinding. I don't know if the issue regarding the front slot is common or just my truck. All in all pretty easy install.
Reviewed by Randy C (Dallas, PA) Reviewed for a 2000 GMC Jimmy — Dec 14, 2016 9:11 PM
They installed pretty easy. The only problem was, the back of my bars were attached with an angle iron. The new one went to the body mounting bolt and the bolts that came with it were to long. Thank goodness I was able to use the old bolt I had removed from the front of the bar to mount it.
Ships Between 7/26 - 7/28
- What Do You Drive?