- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model rig
- Westin's signature step pad uses a recess rather than a cut-out for maximum strength and longevity
- Constructed from burly 3-inch diameter mild steel
- Installation takes less than 1 hour- No drilling required
- Includes easy instructions and all mounting hardware
- Choose from 2 tough finishes: bright Chrome plating or smooth Black powder-coat
- Westin 3" Signature Series Round Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on chrome plated mild steel finishes and a 5-year warranty on black powder-coated finishes
Westin has gone to great lengths to create the best all-around cab-length step bars on the road. The result: Signature Series Cab-Length Round Nerf Bars that combine Westin's expert design and great looks.
Because Westin does all of their cutting, bending, stamping, polishing, chrome plating and powder coating in-house, the Signature Series sets the bar for outstanding quality. Thanks to Westin's team of engineering wizards, you can also count on a perfect fit. Plus, the easy, no-drill installation utilizes existing frame holes in your vehicle. That way you can step up the style without wasting your weekend.
Westin's signature-the recessed step pads-are UV-resistant, permanently attached to the 3" round steel tubing and always deliver sure footing. Take the next step with your truck or SUV-add the great looks and sturdy function of Westin's Signature Series. Best yet, your Westin Signature Series Cab-Length Step Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on chrome plated finishes and a 5-year warranty on black powder-coat finishes.
Westin 3" Signature Series Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
667 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Doug P (Claremore, OK) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Ram — Dec 09, 2015 2:59 AM
I was replacing old westin bars that rotted out. The new ones fit like a glove in the old attachment points. The only problem I have with the assembly is the self tapping screws on the bar brackets. I had two strip out, and had to tap the holes out for a good fit. Westin should have a dedicated screw hole in the bars it's self. It was a cheap design on their part. I was also disappointed that they are made over seas. Other then those beefs they look great on the truck. They upped the curb appeal
Reviewed by John M (Philadelphia, PA) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-150 — Sep 29, 2015 9:38 AM
after an hour and a half getting the old ones off( cursing the whole time) was so happy that I had the new bars on in less than 1/2 hr total. easy to recommend
Ships Between 2/12 - 2/16
- What Do You Drive?