- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model rig
- Westin's signature step pad uses a recess rather than a cut-out for maximum strength and longevity
- Constructed from burly 3-inch diameter mild steel
- Installation takes less than 1 hour- No drilling required
- Includes easy instructions and all mounting hardware
- Choose from 2 tough finishes: bright Chrome plating or smooth Black powder-coat
- Westin 3" Signature Series Round Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on chrome plated mild steel finishes and a 5-year warranty on black powder-coated finishes
Westin has gone to great lengths to create the best all-around cab-length step bars on the road. The result: Signature Series Cab-Length Round Nerf Bars that combine Westin's expert design and great looks.
Because Westin does all of their cutting, bending, stamping, polishing, chrome plating and powder coating in-house, the Signature Series sets the bar for outstanding quality. Thanks to Westin's team of engineering wizards, you can also count on a perfect fit. Plus, the easy, no-drill installation utilizes existing frame holes in your vehicle. That way you can step up the style without wasting your weekend.
Westin's signature-the recessed step pads-are UV-resistant, permanently attached to the 3" round steel tubing and always deliver sure footing. Take the next step with your truck or SUV-add the great looks and sturdy function of Westin's Signature Series. Best yet, your Westin Signature Series Cab-Length Step Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on chrome plated finishes and a 5-year warranty on black powder-coat finishes.
Westin 3" Signature Series Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
649 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Elmer S (JACKSONVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 13, 2015 9:17 AM
VERY EASY TO INSTALL DONE IT BY MYSELF. WISH THEY STUCK OUT A LITTLE FUTHER FROM THE VEHICLE. WHEN YOU STEP ON THEM YOU HAVE TO PUT YOUR FOOT UNDER THE TRUCK BODY.
Reviewed by Vincent D (RANCHO CORDOVA, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 30, 2015 8:57 PM
Tacoma is a 2011 TRD Sport Double Cab Long Bed. They came with 3 brackets for each side and they lined right up to the factory holes so no drilling was required and was very easy to install. They seem very strong and they look Great. They did look different from the picture though. The picture showed the curves wrapping all the way on the sides from what I remember seeing. These were more straight with a slight curve on the ends but they look Great. Thank you AutoAnything!
Westin 3" Signature Series Round Nerf Bars
- Ships Between 2/27 - 3/03
- What Do You Drive?