- Increase your ride’s accessibility and individuality with Westin Stylized Running Boards
- Sturdy, continuous step surface with your choice of stainless or black trim
- Unique molded trim adds quality detailing for a finished look
- Cradle-mounted extruded aluminum and rubber step area
- Stylized Running Boards include a gap strip and a vehicle-specific mounting kit
- Easy, no-drill installation on most trucks and SUVs
- Your Westin Stylized Running Boards are backed by a 5-year warranty on black powder-coat and Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel
Maximize your full-sized ride’s good looks and ease-of-entry with a set of Westin Stylized Running Boards. Pairing form and function, their sturdy, continuous step surface is constructed from cradle-mounted extruded aluminum with a non-slip rubber stepping area and finished with a unique molded trim.
Detailed with your choice of a polished stainless or black trim, Westin Stylized Side Steps offer a truly customized look for your rig’s already impressive exterior. Your Westin Stylized Stainless Running Boards boast a no-drill installation and come with a vehicle-specific mounting kit and gap strip for a perfect fit on most trucks and SUVs. Westin Stylized Running Boards are backed by a 5-year warranty on black powder-coat and Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel.
Westin Stylized Running Boards Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Glen H (SAINT JOHNS, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Acadia — Nov 01, 2016 6:07 AM
The Westin running boards look like they were installed during the original manufacture on my GMC Acadia Denali. Added matching looks and use and value to my vehicle.
Reviewed by Tom M (JACKSONVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Explorer — Jan 29, 2016 4:54 AM
They look great on my 2016 Ford Explorer Lmtd. Fairly easy install but be careful with the inserts. Lost one in the frame and Westin sent a replacement at no charge. I did have to drill two holes for the rear support but it was easy enough. They look stunning and are very functional.
Reviewed by Brian H (Shakopee, MN) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Explorer — Jan 03, 2016 1:39 PM
Look nice, easy to adjust to fit. Headache to mount on 2016 explorer with J bolts into rocker panel holes and bolts in underbody holes are too short for to use lock washers easily, should have been self locking nuts on underbody bolts.
Ships Between 4/25 - 4/27
- What Do You Drive?