- Westin Sure Grip Aluminum Running Boards deliver an anti-slip stepping point for your passengers
- Sure Grip Running Boards are custom-made specifically for your truck or SUV
- Rubberized step surface for secure footing in any weather
- Fashioned from 4 ½”-wide extruded aluminum
- Multiple finishes of aluminum running boards are available
- Finished with molded polymer end caps for a complete look
- Choose from multiple board lengths for a perfect fit
- Easy installation for most vehicles — some applications may require drilling
- Your Westin Sure Grip Aluminum Running Boards are backed by a 5-year warranty
In wet, rainy weather, it can be harder to enter and exit your big rig’s cab with ease. Westin Sure Grip Aluminum Running Boards provide the perfect solution for sure-footed stepping in any inclement weather. Custom-crafted specifically for your truck or SUV, Westin Sure Grip Running Boards feature solid aluminum construction that attaches to your frame with a custom mounting kit, and a high-grip, specialized rubber step that prevents slippage.
These Aluminum Running Boards not only make your vehicle more accessible, but they also revamp its style. Choose from several modern finish options to accent your exterior appeal. Westin Running Boards even include molded polymer end caps that blend your new running boards with your vehicle’s curves, creating a more cohesive look. Installation is hassle-free, with no drilling required for most vehicles.
When you outfit your ride with durable Westin Sure Grip Aluminum Running Boards, clumsy climbing into your cockpit is a problem of the past. Sure Grip Running Boards are available in multiple lengths and come backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Includes Westin's vehicle-specific mounting hardware
Westin Sure Grip Aluminum Running Boards Customer Reviews
35 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brett O (PARRISH, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Apr 11, 2013 6:16 PM
They look nice and are plenty sturdy once installed. The instructions are poor and the mounting holes for the rear frame rail did not line up. The holes in the brackets were obviously drilled off center. Once the holes were opened up it went right together. Very impressed with how sturdy they feel.
Reviewed by stephen B (MEDFORD, OR) Reviewed for a 2002 GMC Sierra — Apr 04, 2013 12:11 PM
I installed the running boards on my new (to me) 2002 GMC PU. I like the price and the looks. Drilling and bolting the brackets was easy once I figured out that I had to bend the skirting down with vice grips to get the bolt through the skirt. But installing the bracket with the supplied self drilling screws was impossible. I ultimately ended up using pop rivets. The first side took 4 hours to finish. the second side 1 1/2.
Reviewed by John H (OWEGO, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Jan 05, 2013 4:24 AM
Installed these on my 2013 Chevy Silverado Extended Cab. Very easy to install and they look and work great. Makes it a lot easier to climb into the cab and also helps keep some of the road crap off the paint job. The web site recommended the rubber gap seal to be installed and I ordered it. After receiving the order and in the process of installation, the running boards included a gap strip of its own and no room for installation of the addition gap seal. Returned the rubber gap seal.
Ships Between 12/01 - 12/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- 4"" oval westin platinum nerf bar
- amp power running boards
- bestop powerboard review
- dee zee nxc crossover running boards
- ford running boards
- gmc running boards nerf bars
- jeep running boards
- running boards for buick enclave
- 2010 toyota tundra running boards
- gmc running boards
- garage stop blocks
- buy car air filter online
- 8000 lbs wench