- Step up your onboarding abilities with a new set of Westin Thrasher Running Boards
- Rugged, one-piece stamped steel construction with indentured step louvers maximizes traction
- Aggressive pre-runner design and textured black powder coating creates a dynamic, rust-proof look
- Comes with side steps for driver and passenger’s side doors and injection-molded bracket covers
- Also includes vehicle-specific mount kit and instructions to install easily at home – no drilling required
- Available for a wide range of trucks, Jeeps and SUVs
- Your Westin Thrasher Truck Steps are backed by a 3-year warranty
Give your ride a stylish look while enhancing the ease with which you enter and exit with a brand-new set of Westin Thrasher Running Boards. Fashioned from rigid but reliable stamped steel into an aggressive, pre-runner style, these one-of-a-kind side steps are what you never knew you needed, so save yourself the calisthenics and get them mounted ASAP.
Uniquely louvered Westin Thrasher Truck Steps come with an easy-to-follow instruction manual to ease the drill-free process. They also include injection-molded bracket covers for a finished look, and boast a textured, black powder-coated finish for maximized corrosion-resistance – even after miles of use.
With side steps for both the driver’s and passenger’s side doors, your Westin Thrasher Side Steps are supported by a 3-year warranty.
Westin Thrasher Running Boards Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joseph H (NEWPORT NEWS, VA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Tuesday at 10:03 AM
Running boards were easy to install. Took me about one hour by myself and instructions were easy. They also gave me a military discount so I'll continue to support this company who supports those who serve!
Reviewed by Rufus S (Los Angeles, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Colorado — Feb 27, 2017 8:50 PM
Easy install. Just follow instructions and leave all bolts loose until all parts connected, then tighten all bolts in the same order as installed positioning all parts for a tight, neat install.
Reviewed by Brendan V (Anchorage, AK) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 21, 2017 9:15 AM
Recently installed these on my 2016 Tacoma Double cab and they look AWESOME! They were really simple to install, took about 90 minutes or so. Price was excellent and the product is solid. Highly recommend them to anyone looking. The only negative point here is that they do get quite slick when wet.
Reviewed by Donald W B (New Iberia, LA) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Titan — Jan 31, 2017 9:13 AM
They fit my 2017 1/2 ton pro4x. Real simple straight forward install that looks nice and helps my vertically challenged wife and kids.
Ships Between 3/27 - 3/29
- What Do You Drive?