- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Chuck your restrictive stock oil filter and step up to the high-flow K&N Pro Series Oil Filter
- Custom made for a perfect fit on your specific year, make and model
- Its powerful filtration medium strips away 99% of gunk while ensuring maximum oil flow
- Pleated to hold more oil—perfect if you’re going a while between services
- Designed specifically to handle all grades of synthetic, conventional, or blended motor oils
- Available as a canister or a stand-alone cartridge, and some vehicle applications include both options
- Canister-style filters sport a fluted body, nitrile rubber gasket and rolled threads
- Select Pro Series Oil Filters are equipped with anti-drainback and/or PSI relief valves
- Your Pro Series K and N Filter is backed by a limited warranty against material defects
Bo knows baseball, and Bo knows football. But, K&N knows performance filtration. While their air filters and intake systems are legendary for striking the perfect balance between filtering and flow, they've also developed an equally impressive filter for your engine's lifeblood: the K&N Pro Series Oil Filter.
Tough enough for the track yet safe for the street, the K & N Pro Series uses an advanced filter medium to scrub away gunk without creating a bottleneck. By clearing away the restrictions that come with lesser oil filters, the K&N Pro Series can actually improve your motor's performance—all while trapping 99% of contaminants before they gum up your drivetrain. Plus, the pleated design holds extra oil, making it ideal for rides that run long between services.
Synthetics, blends and good ol' conventional 10W-40—no matter what's lubing your engine, it's safe for K and N Pro Series Oil Filters. The canister-style filters come with a fluted shape, rolled threads and a nitrile rubber seal for a leak-free fit. You can also get the same filter medium as a cartridge, and no matter what type of Pro Series K&N Oil Filter you choose, it comes with a warranty against defects.