K&N Inline Oil Filters
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 4/20
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Feed your track star all the oil it needs with the K&N Inline Oil Filter
- High-performance filtration that’s perfect for sprint cars, dragsters, NASCARs and other red-hot hotrods
- Inline design is able to be plumbed into most existing oil systems or dry sump setups
- Designed to provide high flow rates while protecting your oil pump and engine from harmful contamination
- Equipped with stainless steel mesh filters delivering up to 18gpm of flow
- Available with varying degrees of filtration, from 25 microns up to 100 microns
- Strong enough to handle up to 205psi of oil pressure
- Seals up tight using Viton rubber
- Replaceable filters fit perfectly inside the sturdy anodized aluminum housing unit
- Works with synthetic, blended and standard motor oils
- Filter has a 2" outside diameter with a total filter area of 60 square inches
- Filter element is easily replaceable on most models
- Choose between a wide range of inlet/outlet sizes to pair with your plumbing
- K&N Inline Filters are backed by a warranty against defects
Slogging through traffic can feel like a real grind, but it's nothing compared to the grueling conditions at the track. Thoroughbred racecars are pushed to the limit every lap, and it takes a constant stream of fresh lube to keep those pony-packed motors from seizing up. When you need the absolute fastest flow for your speed fiend, call up the K&N Inline Oil Filter.
Whether you're building a weekend warrior or a full-fledged NASCAR contender, K&N Inline Oil Filters are tough enough for the most grueling conditions. Underneath their anodized aluminum shells, they're packed with a stainless steel mesh filter that strips away sludge while still allowing your oil to flow at up to 18gpm. Plus, the filters come in a range of styles to trap gunk between 25 and 100 microns, and they're strong enough to withstand up to 205psi of pump pressure.
No matter what kind of oil you use—synthetic, blended, 10W-30—Inline Oil Filters are up to the challenge. They're available with varying inlet and outlet sizes to fit your plumbing, and they're equipped with Viton rubber seals for a leak-free fit. What's more, K&N covers your Inline Oil Filter with a warranty against defects.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- k&n motor oil & oil filters
- maxtech toys
- who makes k&n oil filters
- replacement chevy bowtie
- subaru car floor mats
- vw all weather mats
- nissan dashboard covers
- ford f150 oil filter
- 2006 ford f150 floor mats
- chevy silverado cover
- custom auto cargo mats
- automotive truck bed caps
- where can i find a truck cover